• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks! We have some news for you guys. Both bad and good.

First of all we are planning on hosting a 7.72 server with the smooth PvP-system we have here on Realistic-war! We haven't set a date for the launch yet, but @ond has been putting a lot of effort already on the server.
You know how much we listen to you guys, and it will be a community driven server where we implement your ideas and suggestions to the server.
We can only give you preliminary information about it; it's going to be a high/mid-rate server with the main focus on PvP.

The bad news is that we are unfortunately going to close Realistic-war, permanently. Right now we're searching for a buyer of the server, and we hope that this person will continue to host it. If anyone of you have any offers, and we know you since before, feel free to discuss it with either @ond or me. The reason why we are selling it and not giving it out for free is because we've spent a lot of time on the server and we really need money to invest in our future server.

We hope you enjoy the last of Realistic-war, and we're excited to try something bigger now. Hopefully we can provide you with an authentic real map 7.72 server.

Thank you all for staying with us through all these years!

/Kaspar

First of all we are planning on hosting a 7.72 server with the smooth PvP-system we have here on Realistic-war! We haven't set a date for the launch yet, but @ond has been putting a lot of effort already on the server.
You know how much we listen to you guys, and it will be a community driven server where we implement your ideas and suggestions to the server.
We can only give you preliminary information about it; it's going to be a high/mid-rate server with the main focus on PvP.

The bad news is that we are unfortunately going to close Realistic-war, permanently. Right now we're searching for a buyer of the server, and we hope that this person will continue to host it. If anyone of you have any offers, and we know you since before, feel free to discuss it with either @ond or me. The reason why we are selling it and not giving it out for free is because we've spent a lot of time on the server and we really need money to invest in our future server.

We hope you enjoy the last of Realistic-war, and we're excited to try something bigger now. Hopefully we can provide you with an authentic real map 7.72 server.

/Kaspar
I hope you make 7.72 and actually have 7.72 game mechanics. Most of GM's turn 7.72 into 7.4.
What map will you use?
I suggest this rates
1-8 30x
8-30 25x
30-50 15x
50-70 10x
70-90 8x
90-110 6x
110- infinite 5x

No blessing and yellow skull system

Yellow skull system will make lower lvls not being able to defend theirselves from a pk(skull) as they will become killable by any bored highlevel that was just passing by or advised by anyone else even the suposed pk. Just my opinion about this feature, the rates i dont care, ill be there 100%
About blessings...i dont know whats the plan, having a high/midrate server hosted for a week or 2, then reset? Because what players like is to destroy servers, so most of the ideas will be aiming to a destructive point of view.

But this new serwer have pvp enforced?

Last edited:
Yellow skull system will make lower lvls not being able to defend theirselves from a pk(skull) as they will become killable by any bored highlevel that was just passing by or advised by anyone else even the suposed pk. Just my opinion about this feature, the rates i dont care, ill be there 100%
About blessings...i dont know whats the plan, having a high/midrate server hosted for a week or 2, then reset? Because what players like is to destroy servers, so most of the ideas will be aiming to a destructive point of view.
well you are just being negative, aport your ideas. I guess you wont like any suggestion becouse it will always lead to a destroyed server. dude grow up

Right now we are still focusing on Realistic-war until we get it sold to fund our upcoming server. We won't discuss any more about it since it's too early to say anything.

Last edited:

/Kaspar

How much are you looking for? not really that intressting into buying it, but I could pay for host a couple of months ahead or buy it for a decent price

How much are you looking for? not really that intressting into buying it, but I could pay for host a couple of months ahead or buy it for a decent price
You are free to offer any amount, however we won't initiate any further contact if we're not satisfied with the offer, but we will let you know that. If you have questions regarding the server (in any way) you are free to ask here or in PM, which ever suit you best.

I would advise you to start hosting your RPG server before you close realistic. You never know how these servers turn out, and realistic is a great platform for "free" advertisement.

I would advise you to start hosting your RPG server before you close realistic. You never know how these servers turn out, and realistic is a great platform for "free" advertisement.
This is true. However we want to avoid using our personal assets to invest, but then again, if we cannot sell the server in time we will do that anyway.

You are free to offer any amount, however we won't initiate any further contact if we're not satisfied with the offer, but we will let you know that. If you have questions regarding the server (in any way) you are free to ask here or in PM, which ever suit you best.
Well first off im wondering how much monthly u pay for host so know how extra headache i will be dealing with before i can lay a offer

It's not possible to PM you here on OTLand. Check your privacy settings. And thanks for the interest but we have to decline the offer of 120 euro. We do appreciate that you're showing interest though. Thanks. @Mystix421

It's not possible to PM you here on OTLand. Check your privacy settings. And thanks for the interest but we have to decline the offer of 120 euro. We do appreciate that you're showing interest though. Thanks. @Mystix421
Oh ok, hopefully someone is willing to pay more, I tought my offer were generous enough as I'm not really that intressted to buy it and definitive not willing to pay more, just sad to see it go down unless someone are willing to pay the amount you looking for, message me again if you do not find a buyer and are willing to go down in price then I buy it for the community to continue to enjoy the server.

and if someone are willing to help raise some money message me, I dont care whos GM or the "hoster" as long as it is in good hands, I'm willing to raise 120 euro.

Oh ok, hopefully someone is willing to pay more, I tought my offer were generous enough as I'm not really that intressted to buy it and definitive not willing to pay more, just sad to see it go down unless someone are willing to pay the amount you looking for, message me again if you do not find a buyer and are willing to go down in price then I buy it for the community to continue to enjoy the server.

and if someone are willing to help raise some money message me, I dont care whos GM or the "hoster" as long as it is in good hands, I'm willing to raise 120 euro.

GM can make money counter on website so if the donations reach needed amount he will simply open server .

I am willed to pay 160 euro. But i need the hosting company as it is right now.

Some of you contacted me to try to help us financially just by supporting with an amount, and some of you contacted me to buy it all and take over the server completely (which includes the whole datapack, scripts etc, the client, the website, the host... literally everything).

We are surprised that people actually want to help us! We appreciate the interest a lot guys. Right now, alone, we haven't accepted any offers since we have a strict budget for our future server to think about.

The only reason why we are looking to sell Realistic-war is so that we can fund our new server with hope that the new owner of Realistic-war will continue to host it. If some of you wish us to continue to host the server and wants to support us with an amount so we can continue to work on our future server whilst also keeping Realistic-war online, feel free to let us know!

I very like this server , but for me it's boring , because all time have the same maps.

Im happy if you sell this serwer to a good guy who systematic update map and more time use to search boters.

I will not support financially, but I support this server spiritually :)

I very like this server , but for me it's boring , because all time have the same maps.

Im happy if you sell this serwer to a good guy who systematic update map and more time use to search boters.

I will not support financially, but I support this server spiritually :)

If you did your research, you'd know that 1-2 years ago there was only a bad version of Thais depot as a map here. The server has been developed a lot, in a slow but steady phase. New quests, new items, new maps, a lot of bug fixes, arenas (still under development), bot NPCs and much more. Read the Patch notes.

And as for "search boters", I have a text document with 1500 lines of saved information about botters. Anyone who knows me will confirm that I've done my job better than most GMs out there.

Just the fact that you're passively complaining that we aren't putting our 100% every single day into a low populated war-server makes me a bit annoyed. Some appreciation would've been nice, but I guess you're a new player afterall. And we do hope that the next owners will be very active aswell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back