• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close this server =/ after server sold, it's not fun anymore to play this, many ppl with aimbot and it's very sad that ppl comes to 7.4 war-ot and play with aim... where's administration?

I didnt know this but if that is the case its rlly rlly sad

Thanks kaspar and ond for this server in the past years

close this ot so maybe finally people will leave their caves and come to normal servers to pvp.

I no see any 1 good real serwer to play.

All serwer how people making now , making this only for money.

People make boring small exp stages
with sux loot rate and say this it's high rate.

On serwers low exp stage with small loot rate it's imposible to have good wars for all players.

Because who play normal with 1 character on mages vocations , can't have much money to good wars.

This style serwers low exp stage with sux loot rate it's good only for players who have rune farms and many this rune farmers making this runes on bots and taskers.

I do not want to cheat to have enough runes and money to fight on such servers, I do not like this kind of servers.

I no have nothing to low exp stages serwers.

But if serwer have low exp stage need good loot rate for all have money to fights no only people who have rune farms.

Realsitic ots it's better for players who play 1 character and no have rune bot farms.

Need only login and have all in backpack to fight , on low exp stages serwers with sux loot rate all to fight have only bot , taskers rune farmers.

On realsitic have now much boters , but this low exp stages serwers with sux loot rate to play boters , and more good it's play vs boters realsitic when play 1 character if have all to fight in bp to low exp rate serwer with sux loot where can't make good war bp if you die sometime and lose all.

Look Iriana serwer boters farmers making runes on some houses with protection zone gm no fix this have much money to fight , people who play 1 character mage can't make good war bp style this people.

No fun for me serwers this style , old times people making ots with good loot rate and fun wars.

Now people think play more players , but it's not true , some players leave , coming some new players (char lovers) form new tibia open many mc bot farms and serwers have no more players only more characters mc online on pages.

@Tampik I wonder if oldskool ots really have more players now or if it's just all low-rate servers where everyone have 10 mc char runefarms to boost player numbers. Btw it's called server, not serwer.

Perhaps Ryan was a fuckin scumbag and corrupt but atleast his highrates were awesome.

Don't you remember how much people whined back then about people speedhacking? Not that we were ever hacking but you know when a 90 ms runs like a 160 ms.

@Tampik I wonder if oldskool ots really have more players now or if it's just all low-rate servers where everyone have 10 mc char runefarms to boost player numbers. Btw it's called server, not serwer.

There is such a stupid fashion for such sux servers.

Because serwers this style can't have good wars becasue people no have much money to fight and servers no have much frags to use.

Gms who making this serwers know thsi style servers cant have good wars and servers this style fast die.

They gm's make this servers for money fast die more fast reopen and make new money on stupid players.

Historically, people were doing servers with high exp and loot rates and were doing it mainly for fun without profit. Currently, people are making servers just for making money.

Servers were made to play after the rates were much higher than on real tibi and you did not have to waste so much time to have fun.

Today's servers are back in development and are becoming more like real tibia with the smallest stages of what is not good for development and fun.

Fun becomes a torment, which is the opposite of the ots that were made for fun and quick and interesting fights.

People want servers where dying is painful, then I would suggest that make it more lvl dropping while dying.

I would significantly increase the loot rate and then would have been an interesting war, they would have had cash not only bot farmers with 10 mc characters, and losses in the case of deads would have been even more painful than before.

Me and @ond are not affiliated with Realistic-war anymore, if you wish the new owner to close the server, feel free to post it on the website forum.

Keep an eye out in the future for our new upcoming server. A real map old client server with the same smooth PvP as in Realistic-war. Hopefully with the players' opinions, we will create a server unlike any other.

It's been fun guys, enjoy the summer!

Too bad.

Ots fell into the wrong hands.

It's is much worse than it was and no positive changes just so the bots play.

I think Korad , Jason or other boter buy realsitic and now have fun xD

Im agree with Tampik, the ots now are a shit, all ots are boreds and shity low rates, where are the old servers with high rates where u get much more fun...

@Realistic: the server now its full of botters :s Kaspar miss u! u did a great job!

HAIL KASPAR

It was the only server suitable for the game, now there is nothing tibia died anymore.

Kaspar you banned boters and i raport boter and you ban me and no banned boter who i raported.

Can you unban me?

I have name :Czop

Nwm ok now work my acc :)

Last edited:
I just tried to play for a while, there LITERALLY 2 teams of 3-4 people completely botting, costantly hitting under the roof. Its amazing how people can be so sad to ruin a OT thats always been good.

I do understand you Kaspar, but honestly man. This was a big mistake.

Kaspar You banned me for what? For standing in depo? wtf bro? Please unban me. Nightmare here...

Problem Solved Thanks Kaspar.

Last edited:
We had to sell the server to fund our upcoming server. People were giving us low offers and the current owner was the only one who was willing to pay us more (we still considered it to be a pretty low amount).
There's not much we can do about the situation that has occurred on Realistic-war. I logged in today and banned a few players since my GM character isn't removed still.
It is unfortunate what is happening, but really, we have moved on. We're working on our new upcoming server now.

Maybe you should've appreciated the times where me and Realistic took care of the server a bit more. I'm not trying to sound demeaning but I predicted this outcome. People take stuff for granted, and when it's gone, they start to realize how good they had it.

Me and @ond are not developing the server anymore and we are not going to be active either. We just came now since there's been a player outburst and the players can't contact the owner at all. We're still trying to support you even though we're not obliged to.

Hopefully the new owner can start being active and solve this mess, until then, I'll try to login if my GM character is still available and ban people. Provide me with a list of names and I'll ban them even if they're offline.

I play sometime with Nightmare and i don't think he boting.

If he play much time -1 in Thais he can have good Hit-Accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back