• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wirless So it'd be like scamming, but ethically?
It be like giving people what they want despite the person in charge doing nothing. simply Action or as some like Doing something instead of doing nothing. I tought y'all just wanna pvp not pay2play? + I offer to shut it down asap the second realistic is turned on along with deleting database and files associated with it.

@Wirless I'm not saying that you would scam anyone; I'm saying Ond would – if he took Victor's money and then took back the server and gave it to other people.

It's like pirating a game because the publisher is greedy with DLC and pre-orders. Whatever reason you have doesn't change the fact that it's still illegal to pirate the game.

@Wirless I'm not saying that you would scam anyone; I'm saying Ond would – if he took Victor's money and then took back the server and gave it to other people.

It's like pirating a game because the publisher is greedy with DLC and pre-orders. Whatever reason you have doesn't change the fact that it's still illegal to pirate the game.
says a man in an forum of community that literally stole graphics / game mechanics / and even whole map and lore ohh so ironic. it cant be a scam because it is not commercial use. if i want i can just use the skull script with othire like ond said and make my own map only problem is with anti cheat client i would have no idea how to go about it. but fine ill just play around othire later this month and we will have unrealistic-war.net gg

also all i need is exe schema and i can make map + actions(quests) in under 1 hour after i get it to be ready to run with anti cheat we can just trust people that they come for fair fight cheaters will be called out xd

says a man in an forum of community that literally stole graphics / game mechanics / and even whole map and lore ohh so ironic. it cant be a scam because it is not commercial use. if i want i can just use the skull script with othire like ond said and make my own map only problem is with anti cheat client i would have no idea how to go about it. but fine ill just play around othire later this month and we will have unrealistic-war.net gg

I don't think you can pull the "non-commercial use" excuse when you sell your files away to someone and then keep the files for distribution anyway. Didn't Ond literally explain this already? He can't give the files because he sold them; it's not his files anymore.

I don't think you can pull the "non-commercial use" excuse when you sell your files away to someone and then keep the files for distribution anyway. Didn't Ond literally explain this already? He can't give the files because he sold them; it's not his files anymore.
well then I hope you had fun on realistic just let that sink in that there will never be another pvp server and you wont make another youtube video for 10 viewers jajo

If I remember correctly this was the last time I played on Realistic. I think I will survive.

So I will never make another video for 10 viewers and you will never host a server for 10 players.

What is the point to not re-open realistic? Fuck Victor, he does not show interest in OT. It's like someone leaves his dog and the other one finds him and wants to maintain him, but he can not because he's not his dog (?)

What is the point to not re-open realistic? Fuck Victor, he does not show interest in OT. It's like someone leaves his dog and the other one finds him and wants to maintain him, but he can not because he's not his dog (?)
False equivalency, what I can do is make a new server, but then you need to give me time

Come on, me and my brother need rw to slap ur faces :DDD (joking) just need it plss!

And where is ppl playing? where is vegas neerax zordon hamza whisper sage etc etc?

Why just dont give away to someone who can continue hosting and continue working on OT? it's verry good OT , just problem was Staff team were retards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back