• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game masters play on bot , when dead 2-3 x by players make new characters and still boting.

Where fun on this server if some people boting and game masters to boting + summon people monsters on head.

One retard gm this server play on ek with 1 milion skill killing players on 1 hit.

They should remove eq from sms shop and play normally.

But they just like to play a full set of sms shop with utamo + aim bots.

This is not a cool server like in the old days.

It is not surprising that he was hacked if game masters were idiots.

As you can see, there are 0 positive changes in their behavior.

Agree, idk what the fuck are they doing. Is like power corrupt em in a fcking 2d game. They believe important and want to be the best players, for that when they die, they kill you on gm character, or invent you are a bot and got banned.

Pathetic.

Yea, this server became so shitty nowadays
I have no idea how anyone could put such a retard like hamza/diip in charge. Many times proven to have been botting (seems he still is and I bet on that), and now he is supposed to catch cheaters and keep the server clean? No wonder it reaches 15 online at best these days.

Not to mention this utamo vita + mf spam stuff. I know it's not intended to copy real old tibia pvp, although it's worth to say this was never possible back then.
And the way it is, when you can "heal" an sd with 3 manas that cause no exhaust whatsover, makes it a botters' paradise. It's rly broken, I don't get why people are so stubborn about this shit and wouldn't remove utamo spell to force using rings, so atleast permanent-mana shield-guys would have to sacrifice speed (= more balanced).
I mean, what's even the point fighting team of 3, all on utamo (and maybe botting like these gms)? Literally none, unless you make a team of 3 too. Waste of time.
Rly sad to see what this server has turned into.

Last edited:
Its a server make it for this called 'pvp gods of realistic' without this utamo vita , full eq, mana exahusted its over xd. So let them think they are 'something' in a 10 player server with fake delays on runes etc they are happy with it

Nice edit with the intro! Would be nice if the streak counters and other similar text layers were placed closer to the area of focus though. Hard to look at it when the focus is otherwise somewhere between your character and the panel on the right side. Those color effects (like the one in the thumbnail) looks great too btw.

Why Realistic is offline?
nvm is online now.

Last edited:
Tried to play again after not playing for many months, banned first day because GM got salty when he died to me GG nice server

Agree You Mirin, the GM just did 130+ frags on a boosted EK yesterday. He hits 400+ with exori and has an amulet that is a "permanent SSA".
If you escape from him, he just tp you and kills you.

Todays top fraggers
# Name Kills
1 Raven Two 133

Ye gms here are total idiots, got banned today because I was chasing stonka and hamza all the time, died like 10 times for one dead of them, but then Stonka banned me for reason "3 sds under the roof" I want to know only when I hit that sds when I play only at sewer thais and I'm well knowed as sewer rat xDD

He can not behave with a honor , gm play with bot and no ban boters only normal players when he die in game.

Typical server for boters , with utamo vita and ring of healing 60 + speed on sms shop infinite for game masters.

Allah is the god of kebabs.

That explains everything, they behaving like grilled goats without bread.

Last edited by a moderator:
He can not behave with a honor , gm play with bot and no ban boters only normal players when he die in game.

Typical server for boters , with utamo vita and ring of healing 60 + speed on sms shop infinite for game masters

Why are you being so reasonable toda-

Allah is the god of kebabs.

That explains everything, they behaving like grilled goats without bread.

Nvm. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back