• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found one more image, this happend after I traped both of these chars ( gamemasters one ) in pvp
Cm0abT0.png

aka network, this last u deserve it cuz u only play teams of +6 or run when u are 3 and we 2. Is ot-war, where is sense to be pussy here. And wasting ur time mwing us, people ask for change when they have to change too, think a lit 'bout this.

Play to get fun not for kd, tibia is fine but still being a videogame..

Nooo way bro, I always come on the back of fight and backstab everyone with morthur spam and if i get yellow skull i run away to demona and i mwall myself till i lose pz, then i make tp with pots to dp and i spam domimando with yellowskull in pz cuz i am op pvp player, peaaceee. Soon "decent" rank EZZZZZZZZZZZZ DOMINNNANDO

aka network, this last u deserve it cuz u only play teams of +6 or run when u are 3 and we 2. Is ot-war, where is sense to be pussy here. And wasting ur time mwing us, people ask for change when they have to change too, think a lit 'bout this.

Play to get fun not for kd, tibia is fine but still being a videogame..
Can you please show me proof of that what are you talking?
Everything I told before I have proof so people can trust me, you write here lies and then expect someone should trust you?
Even if I did what you wrote , which is not truth, you shouldn't do this what you did.
It's not cool to get mad after I trapped you both 1 vs 2 so calm down ;)
Also I heard someone DDos Realistic-War, you probably did to him like you did to me.

When fix ots?

Corruption or no , RW it's best ots server to playing.

Please add new map or make some changes to actually maps.

Ots need some changes, it's boring all time the same.

Just add trees, bridges, high swampy grass etc. change the floor in many places and you can enrich maps with a more interesting look.

0 ots to play now , only shit servers pay to win people make now.

I make spam ip ots to many tibia and other game movies to more people join ots when online.

I do not like the Greenshore map and this fast-grate parquet, because I often have lags and freezes and it's hard to aim when people run so fast + my eyes hurt from this dance floor and the red carpet.

Many people no like this map , please remove this map or make some changes in this map.

When fix ots?

Corruption or no , RW it's best ots server to playing.

Please add new map or make some changes to actually maps.

Ots need some changes, it's boring all time the same.

Just add trees, bridges, high swampy grass etc. change the floor in many places and you can enrich maps with a more interesting look.

0 ots to play now , only shit servers pay to win people make now.

I make spam ip ots to many tibia and other game movies to more people join ots when online.

I do not like the Greenshore map and this fast-grate parquet, because I often have lags and freezes and it's hard to aim when people run so fast + my eyes hurt from this dance floor and the red carpet.

Many people no like this map , please remove this map or make some changes in this map.
If I were you, I would commit suicide.

@Tampik back

We expect to turn the server back on on Sunday.

As per Greenshore map, it will stay. It provides fast paced environment for those who are not fans of walking on the slow ground or in 2sqm corridors. The balance has to be struck between players who have different play styles, and as such we have to provide slow paced and more closed environment - like Thais sewers. But also at the same time, fast paced and more open environment, being Greenshore map. I would say Rookgard is somewhere in-between those two which also provides some diversity to the map rotation (once again props for Kaspar for implementing Rook map).

@andjelo96

The issues raised by you have been brought to Victor's attention and will be discussed. But at this moment I can confirm Kriminalvardaren's GM has been temporarily removed. I apologise for any inconvenience or frustration caused by my fellow staff members.

See you soon,
Raven

Last edited:
If I were you, I would commit suicide.

But you are not.

You are probably a black immigrant from Africa, you like goat kebabs and bomb explosions.

Go make sex with goat , later kill they goat with axe and make kebab.

Or pin your hand to the saddle of your goat, give her a bomb to the butt and make an explosion.

But you are not.

You are probably a black immigrant from Africa, you like goat kebabs and bomb explosions.

Or pin your hand to the saddle of your goat, give her a bomb to the butt and make an explosion.
xd

"aka network, this last u deserve it cuz u only play teams of +6 or run when u are 3 and we 2. Is ot-war, where is sense to be pussy here. And wasting ur time mwing us, people ask for change when they have to change too, think a lit 'bout this.

Play to get fun not for kd, tibia is fine but still being a videogame.."

=======when im not pussy 2 ppl shot me u and u with ur friend coming and help them AND U HAVE PROBLEM ABOUT TEAM IN 6 PPL ? WHEN ALL WANT TO KILL U ? ITS STANDARD

and

"The issues raised by you have been brought to Victor's attention and will be discussed. But at this moment I can confirm Kriminalvardaren's GM has been temporarily removed. I apologise for any inconvenience or frustration caused by my fellow staff members.

See you soon,
Raven"

=======ur friend DIP make the same like KRIMINALVARDAREN
When i die by 6 ppl i cant do nothing, when he die spam UE is good but i know i cant do nothing about it because u are friends i just msg it here for other ppl, this ot can be better but not with this support. Anyway i will play here because i like this ot. Everyone think im botter because i kill u sometimes and u said that on forum. Sometimes ago u say about Secret AIMBOT uheuhsuhes... and now u play with him xd

Anyway nice video and i think u are really good DIP - dont joke.

~master vegas

@up

As I said, the issues from this thread have been brought to Victor's (the owner) attention.

I am not sure what is your point about bringing back Secret's case, but please clarify how does it relate to the recent posts regarding the server. But yes, I can confirm Secret was banned, however, the depths of his ban will not be considered on the public forum just for your pure amusement. Any issue or accusation we have against someone is brought individually with him/her.

Have it ever crossed your mind people say you are bot, because you were indeed botting during Rifbot plague at Realistic-war last summer? I bet not only me remember how you were spamming RW forum to unban you because 'you were not botting on Master Vegas character but on another one and you think only one character should be banned'. Just because we were kind enough to unban you and give you yet another chance does not give you a right to whitewash the fact you were botting.

My english is from africa but if u have some brain u can understand it. I know it secret dont have bot 100%(read exactly what I wrote about him). All issue from you is nothing because you have no evidence and u ban ppl when u die... About rift bot I explained how it looked like some time ago, and you have not shown any movie so far. Someone once on the forum make a movie like a dip uses a bot, he admits it and somehow there is no problem with it. You tell people to turn on the streams when you are not clean.

But you are not.

This is gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back