• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@andjelo96 now i have to show proofs? is ur unjustificate dead i didn't care for you, I only have to say if you want respect, be respectful on community. I'll repeat, is ot-war, why the reason to be pussy when u die don't lost anything.

And yee im hacker, botter, ddos atacker, what more?

when im not pussy 2 ppl shot me u and u with ur friend coming and help them AND U HAVE PROBLEM ABOUT TEAM IN 6 PPL ? WHEN ALL WANT TO KILL U ? ITS STANDARD

@vegaseek bro, I always help the one is in disadvantage, but ye sometimes I focus the focused, cuz tbh i'm tired to be respectful on unrespectful community. Why I can't kill someone, spam, etc.. when I always die like that :mad:

PD. When ot starts?

When repair ots?

No have any 1 normal ots online.

Tibia does not exist without RW.

RW is the only server where you can play for free on almost equal terms.

All other ots it's shit pay to win or make 20 mc chars to play medivia style.

Please repair it fast , because 0 normal ots to play.

The only normal server I saw last time is Waropolis.

When Realistic will be online? @Kaspar @ond can u help Victor to put it online? please. Also can u make auto restart every 24h? like on editions before? I guess it was 5:00 AM CET.
Because I think server crashes because there is no server save, and server crashes every 30 days~.
It's happened like 3 or 4 times on this edition... Please repair it and bring auto SS back and hopefully it will help.

"@vegaseek bro, I always help the one is in disadvantage, but ye sometimes I focus the focused, cuz tbh i'm tired to be respectful on unrespectful community. Why I can't kill someone, spam, etc.. when I always die like that"

when i do the same like u i die by ur friend (dip ue spammer in depo) xd haha

When Realistic will be online? @Kaspar @ond can u help Victor to put it online? please. Also can u make auto restart every 24h? like on editions before? I guess it was 5:00 AM CET.
Because I think server crashes because there is no server save, and server crashes every 30 days~.
It's happened like 3 or 4 times on this edition... Please repair it and bring auto SS back and hopefully it will help.

We are not affiliated with this OT anymore nor do we have time to help, unfortunately.
Hope it gets fixed so you can enjoy playing again!

tired to kill noobs beliving legends on waropolis when the fck will open this ot:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Uploaded this last night and it's still not in HD for me. Can you guys watch this in HD or just 360p? Never had this problem before.

EDIT: Video removed.

Last edited:
@hsaN Only 360p for me. I had the same issue before, when my video simply would never become HD. Just re-uploading the file fixed it. Look at the properties of the video file to make sure it's the correct quality before trying again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back