• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zackde isn't botting, don't know about Silence - they're just skilled bro

what are you talking about idiot ? only thing you can do is heal vs them cuz 90% sd is accurate . im playing 15 yeras this game and i know who is boting . ban them .

12:47 You see Silence (Level 34). He is an elder druid.
Kills: 749. Deaths: 96.

NOBODY have stats like this on server NOBODY . Zecked is botter to . new botter (probably zeckde new char) Drae

Last edited:
what are you talking about idiot ? only thing you can do is heal vs them cuz 90% sd is accurate . im playing 15 yeras this game and i know who is boting . ban them .

NOBODY have stats like this on server NOBODY . Zecked is botter to . new botter (probably zeckde new char) Drae

Zackde is me and im not botting, and if you have played tibia for 15 years u should be better then die by us all the time. But haters gonna hate right?

There are 4 people on the server who uses a similar name and outfit to me now to try to give me a bad reputation by maybe botting or being assholes

Last edited:
i never gonna play this server again . Danger ot clone money . zeckde botter and host . hahaa im quit this game i think. medivia only way to live .

dont forget : Drae , Silence , Zeckde(hoster) are botters

Last edited:
Rekrul if u still complaing everyone is botting that is actually better than u maybe its time to stop playing or delete ur otland account cuz all u do is whine :D

ye you are rite im deleteing acc . have fun boters . im whining beacose i expect from hoster and gms to be profesional . its too much to get from you . only way to live is medivia no doubts on that.

Oh and i got funny fact . Zeckde(hoster) and Silence (friend of hoster) K/D ratio is above 9.00 . Rest players kd who are also in highscores is not bigger than 3 . So Zeckde and Silence are the best players and we are billions light years behind them . man i think our discuss make no sense .
keep you head up.

Last edited:

20:12 You see yourself. You are an elder druid.
Kills: 108. Deaths: 16.

It honestly isn't that hard to keep up that avarage, as long as you stay away from the entrances to sewers close to the depot so you don't get e-wave spammed all day.

20:20 You see yourself. You are an elder druid.
Kills: 62. Deaths: 3.

And this is without playing in team, and trust me i dont bot so idk why u think zack silence etc bot? they are just better than most people

It's far from impossible, the trick is to survive. Because let's be honest, it's not hard to hit SDs in sewer. Myself that is not that good have a K/D ratio of almost 8 with 400+ kills

hahah yea your stats good . haha .haha its funny . im out of this . cya

Let them do some movies with mouse record
Like anyone under suspicion should. Stay humble.
It's no mystery though when you're able to plug mouse+ keyboard directly into the server. :)

And fuck K/D ratio btw. Rather die 9 times and make 1 miracle move then die once and make 9 pussy kills. :D

lol who care about botters in ots where all die on 2 sds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back