• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the community wouldn't be so toxic OTs will survive more time. Stop talktrashing and lets make RW fun like before

but responsibility is needed by staff

The server is quite playable atm exuashts are mutch better vocs are more balanced quests are off but well make it able to buy red robe and horned helmet in npc,
Enter rw and have fun

The server is quite playable atm exuashts are mutch better vocs are more balanced quests are off but well make it able to buy red robe and horned helmet in npc,
Enter rw and have fun
rw = corruptots #2gms got +20% hit sd and hitting 180-200 #gms got full eq # gms got boh +60 speed # gms got more hp and mana and you can't kill them on 3 sd # ded ots
hahahahhahaha

1 guy tanks from 5 ppl on hp and then he 1 shoots be with sd for 180 when im on hp. amazing corrupt #corrupt #worst/war/ever

rw = corruptots #2gms got +20% hit sd and hitting 180-200 #gms got full eq # gms got boh +60 speed # gms got more hp and mana and you can't kill them on 3 sd # ded ots
hahahahhahaha

Yes coruption here , but i think they use better item to boh 60 + speed , they use roh this give 60 or 70 speed + 5 mana and 5 hp each second.

I have one roh on last version rw from boss monster it's best item.

Server full bugs and coruption

System exuasht and push no work good , you need buy aol all time on war ots or you lose items and many other bugs.

Yes coruption here , but i think they use better item to boh 60 + speed , they use roh this give 60 or 70 speed + 5 mana and 5 hp each second.

I have one roh on last version rw from boss monster it's best item.

Server full bugs and coruption

System exuasht and push no work good , you need buy aol all time on war ots or you lose items and many other bugs.
only onebugs with uh/mf cooldown and sometimes i need to change loss_containers to 0 to not drop players bp and its full of bugs stop crying and no one is using this ring currently cuz i deleted it.

only onebugs with uh/mf cooldown and sometimes i need to change loss_containers to 0 to not drop players bp and its full of bugs stop crying and no one is using this ring currently cuz i deleted it.

Try to quickly pushing players diagonally , add souls to use paralyze runes.

You can add some some custom elements do maps to make it more interesing.

Maybe new players would come if they could see interesting maps.

For example, you can expand the underground corridors, add plants and an underground river there.

Why server offline again?

Maybe rotations of maps cause the server to hang.

Turn off the map rotation system and see if it will help.

This server is a great , but never have good owner , everyone always opens the server with the same maps.

Make one new custom map and turn off this rotation map system.

You can add some custom elements , change floors or somthing to Darashia or Roogkard map and have more interesing new map.

Again offline ^^

Maybe rotations of maps cause the server to hang.

Turn off the map rotation system and see if it will help.

This server is a great , but never have good owner , everyone always opens the server with the same maps.

Make one new custom map and turn off this rotation map system.

You can add some custom elements , change floors or somthing to Darashia or Roogkard map and have more interesing new map.

Again offline ^^
server is online?

Yes server now work , but can you make some custom elements on map?

Hamza got raped and gives me free ban for nothing what a joke of an ot . Why is polish hoster giving gms to muslims ? Its like showing a goat to muslim and leaving him for 5 minutes with her with trust he wont touch her. This muslim gm already "touched her" and im banned now WELL PLAYED POLISH HOSTER #killmuslims #donttrustthem #annihilatemuslimsplague
u have been banned for insulting ppl mothers in temple and no pvp and u saying u got banned for nothing?

Owner isnt a polish guy. Owner of this RW is Victor who gave gm for fokusik for help him with RW. Its normal hamza and stonka have gms cause they're his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back