• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make new thread realesta war , then more people can see new server start , and add this to ots server list. :cool:

Nononono today u need to give chance to karamywar 8minutes to start!!! eeeeelo

@whiisperwind i would like to remind that you played on many eloth editions also with elfbot. 8.6 tibia the best <3 this david liking but still playing there ahahahaha

@whiisperwind i would like to remind that you played on many eloth editions also with elfbot. 8.6 tibia the best <3 this david liking but still playing there ahahahaha
Ye thats true I played on 3 eloth editions but I never used elfbot on eloth ~ anyway you dont need ,,PVP SKYLL" to kill someone on 8.6 ~ u just need to spam F3 F3 AAA ~ I'm god Pvp ~ PVP MASTER < Its all about tibia 8.6+ every shit can kill u

nonono you need to have smart commander with good tactics like boxing rushbacks etc this is custom small map with many teams and that's making it easy to get trapped. you need to have skill, be careful know where to go, where put mwall etc. and this 7.4 warot? going down to slow 2sqm tunnels like rat and only spamming mwalls everywhere to trap 1 person and then just waste mana with Sd. or shooting 24/7 sds on king and trying to aim to some retards

+1, I miss this times where all were balanced, smoth client and good players playing.

I would only agree with the part "more good players were playing". Rwar was way more competetive, too bad most of good rw players either retired or just play on 8.0 crackots, other than that I believe that server is well-balanced and client is way better than RW's.

Last edited:
It would be nice if Ruthless gave an old client because it's an old school and not some new shit

It would be nice if Ruthless gave an old client because it's an old school and not some new shit
Doesn't matter, if the new client works same way as old even better, this kind of requests are weird for me, seems like ppls asking "bring back old client because i want to bot like back in the old days" just take a look on mastercores ppls enjoing this server with new stuff

I used to complain about new client when it was really unfinished and buggy and i preferred old client, since the new client bugs have been all patched I can easily say that its superior to old one in every way, ppl are just too lazy to put in 1-2 days time to adapt and it saves the OT from botters, basically.

Friends, but in any case, people play with bots even on a new customer, whom I know, because I have a friend and also plays on the bots and completely differently do it to enter a new client and play on the bot

@ruth funny you delete old client and in New are botters too hahaha, enjoy with your dedek ot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back