• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny and sad part about this is that people actually seem to believe that good stats automatically equals that you're awesome. In my world, anyone teaming up with 3-4 people and camp sewers, always has mana shield and never takes any risks fighting alone and only runs back to the team if separated can get awesome stats, but that doens't necessarily mean he's a good player. Said player with say, 100/5 in K/D ratio, can get absolutely destroyed in 1 on 1 against another player with 100/100 in K/D, since that player might just be playing alone all the time, without mana shield and always challenging larger teams which of course results in more deaths, simply because he's a way better player even though the statistics say otherwise.

Statistics is nice and all, but in my book K/D ratio gave people a reason to love their characters too much and thus undertake a boring play style since they believe stats mean shit, and this mana shield plague gave them the means to do so. Think PVP got boring? There's your reason.
So you basically say that good players are the ones that does not team up and goes solo to fight everyone, and does 1 vs1?
Someone good at this might be a good aimer at realistic, but not necessarely a good player on other servers. A good player must know how to play with a team.

So you basically say that good players are the ones that does not team up and goes solo to fight everyone, and does 1 vs1?
Someone good at this might be a good aimer at realistic, but not necessarely a good player on other servers. A good player must know how to play with a team.

No, that's not what I'm saying. Good players can team up too, I just felt that was too obvious to point out. The point is that stats don't necessarily mean shit, which many people seem to think. I just pointed out a common scenario where this belief comes into play while in reality the player in question with awesome stats might in fact not be so good, even though his stats "say so".

Requiem aeternam Realistic-War. Forsan et haec olim meminisse juvabit.
Muchas gracias

Nice lol xd hopefully they will repair this fast.
edit:
Ye realistic-war is online now, only website is empty.

Something has crashed, not sure what it is but it seems like everything related to the db and website has been purged. If you ask me, the server will have to force reset. The only reason you can login now is because the database is already loaded into the server frame. Once it goes down, it goes black.

I have offered victor to re-install everything but on his own host (currently on my account) but he hasn't answered me yet. And I can do this first in like 5-7 hours.

Something has crashed, not sure what it is but it seems like everything related to the db and website has been purged. If you ask me, the server will have to force reset. The only reason you can login now is because the database is already loaded into the server frame. Once it goes down, it goes black.

I have offered victor to re-install everything but on his own host (currently on my account) but he hasn't answered me yet. And I can do this first in like 5-7 hours.
I am really sorry :( I didnt mean to
ps how much you want for this ots

I am really sorry :( I didnt mean to
ps how much you want for this ots
Idk what ps means, but i help victor when I can only because i am a nice person. I couldnt care less about the actual server or its future

You should take care who you sell server to

what is true is that this server is ruined with that hoster,

i was ip banned and i still want the proof of gm for me botting

(I killed his normal character)

I dont even wanna play this server anymore

So you are saying I should consult my crystal ball before selling to an unknown person? I dont care who he is or what he beleive in as long as he pays what we wanted for the server. Blaming me for anything he does wont get you very far.

U help someone that ruïned everything u and kaspar build up. u help a corrupted kid, fuck that man.
fuck man did I have a lot of respect for you and kaspar hosting that serv for a very long time I just cant comprehend how u can help a fucktard with a huge ego like that.

Again, it's hard for me to put it in perspective, to myself, since I don't play the server and haven't had any problems with Victor at all. I understand he is not popular due to some of his actions, and I am certainly not defending him in any way.

I could post a full copy of our conversation on Skype (where we usually talk) and you probably won't believe your eyes, he is very friendly, understanding and patient ... to me ... I wish for him to be the same way to the rest of you.

But I will level with you, you see him as a cancer, and I'm feeding the cancer in your eyes. Probably not a popular thing from me. But it also seems some people still like playing there, so I have made the decision to keep helping him (if he still wants my help).

And on a side note, respect is mutual. I might've trolled some people that Kaspar banned in the past, just for the lulz, but sometimes when I have been fair and friendly, a 'fuck you' is what I am greeted with. I suppose it's the same for him, but perhaps he has a lower patience than I do.

Its ofcourse your own choice whether you wanna help him or not, but basically anyone that has an sd-hit accuracy higher as 30% together with him getting shit on again on his char he completely rages, his brain gets a power failure and bans people, jail people, teleports people to orshabaals, IP bans people and what not. Not to mention he insults people in a very harsh way. Too bad you sold it to the wrong person. Shit happens.

If you still somehow got access to the database and if you are willing to sell it for 1,5x the price he paid feel free to PM me.

Well obviously I cannot sell his stuff, that would not be right. Besides, I don't have the database, as you might've seen my posting earlier it crashed and got purged some how.

Of course he will be nice to you. He is such a fake person i can tell.

Not just me but my friends and a lot of people here write that. You think people make up stories, you think we are clowns? or what you mean?

You are the one that can help him fix the server and you still do it even after he paid you?. Once you and everyone realized how bad is his behaviour and how destructive he is you sohuld have give back the money and take his server back, then sell it to someone else.
A reasonable person would do that. I see you are careless about it.

You just made a mistake and cant accept it. Keep helping him... Well thanks for ruining a great ot you had. Sleep weell...

And on a side note, respect is mutual. I might've trolled some people that Kaspar banned in the past, just for the lulz, but sometimes when I have been fair and friendly, a 'fuck you' is what I am greeted with. I suppose it's the same for him, but perhaps he has a lower patience than I do.
ye you think he has lower patience so he can act without respect? dude if you kill his normal character he either say you bot and ip bann you or just relog on his level 300 knight and kills u. dont act blind to forum

Of course he will be nice to you. He is such a fake person i can tell.

Not just me but my friends and a lot of people here write that. You think people make up stories, you think we are clowns? or what you mean?

You are the one that can help him fix the server and you still do it even after he paid you?. Once you and everyone realized how bad is his behaviour and how destructive he is you sohuld have give back the money and take his server back, then sell it to someone else.
A reasonable person would do that. I see you are careless about it.

You just made a mistake and cant accept it. Keep helping him... Well thanks for ruining a great ot you had. Sleep weell...
You do realize he payed me for virtual files and everything is logged in Skype's conversation history between him and me? I will not even consider trying to reverse the deal. We had the server for sale for over a month (at least) and no one else was interested.

ye you think he has lower patience so he can act without respect? dude if you kill his normal character he either say you bot and ip bann you or just relog on his level 300 knight and kills u. dont act blind to forum
Again, I won't defend his actions because they are not mine. I help people with their servers, and I promised him to help fix bugs and what not because I simply think that is the right thing to do. I would wanted to be treated the same way if I purchased files from someone.

What about the server you wanted to open after you left realistic, you say something about realistic rpg highrate server, any news???
People is tired of this realistic...

Rewrote some scripts for it today, but a lot to fix still. 7.72 or 7.4 havent decided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back