• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Tekania Online | 29.11 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tekania.online/
Server Address
tekania.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello. I want to share with some shieeeet with you guys .
Ad1: CLIENT FEATURES
View attachment 41151
Yea , after 3 weeks its not working. Nice Feature.

@Ochman u are talking that u have many tools to check people who are braking rules of your OT.
Please, tell me what kind ?? Check mc in console ? really ?? I was using all time on this DEAD OT MC/ Tasker and dont get ban for this things, so i bet its legal, or your tools are just imagination. Want some proof ?? Here we go :

View attachment 41152
and my mc with tasker <3
View attachment 41153

Tasker as u see is on the right ( z druidem )

May i ask u what kind of SUPER UPPPER tools u got that u wrote everywhere, u will ban ppl who will use TASKERS ? EVEN TASKER ??!?!
Thats sounds realy hard, all for 100% manual players. U CANT HIDE FROM GMS xD

AS you see, gms can just apologize you, and go away xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mooooooorons.
I WILL PASTE IT HERE :

No multi client is allowed. We believe it is only fair to play one character at a time. The punishment for one multi client or five multi clients stays the same - deletion of accounts. We are sure that having strict rules like no botting, no multi-client and no account trading is a way to go for a slow-paced RPG server.

UP- OH F****NG REALLY ?

From this 3 weeks of server we see how it works :

Yea, long term DEAD OT.

Im doing this cuz u are only smart talking, doing 0 to make this ot better. I believe people will check how GOOOD this ot is now , and will decide 100% perfectly to stop playing on this bullshit ot :)

Kind retards Ochmarku. Thanks for 3 bans on DISCORD , for that I was Honest with you guys :::*

You can catch Tasker by noticing recursive patterns, you genius. Was this your first time you didnt get caught for MCing? You seem so proud, and pathetic. Your comment has made this OT look better, thanks.

You can catch Tasker by noticing recursive patterns, you genius. Was this your first time you didnt get caught for MCing? You seem so proud, and pathetic. Your comment has made this OT look better, thanks.
I'm rly glad , that you can now play on ot with 5 max 17-20 players all day. Enjoy

Tested the server, got deleted within hours for using tasker (but I knew the risk so that's fine). Refreshing with an administration that actually follow their own rules, and a good server overall.

20.12 12:00 CET
● Fixed frags time and refresh.
● Fixed player logging in with 'infight' condition.
● Fixed NPC Grundralph's keywording. He is teaching 'soulfire' spell correctly from now on.
Special chests have been removed. - Players can no longer obtain a scroll of mind and strength from them.

oUCH41r.jpg

Santa Claus came to Tekania. If you have been nice this year, you should visit his estate on Vega! Find Reindeers and see what they bring.
Also, there are rumours that Santa helpers placed a Christmas trees somewhere in the main cities.

This is time limited minievent.

I doubt really if that was intended then tell me why these 3 people which already had their bohs didnt get some leather to put also?

hurr durr, leather boots drama. Only people in the 1st line had their leather boots on the ground as 8ppl would make screenshot too wide.
But, yeah - feel free to think that we don't trust eachother xD

Ur " guild member " is trying to solve problem with "low amount of players "

He is randomly killing on Tekania.tekania dedline.JPG

After today's server-save, we put a lot of changes to the game server. Meaningful ones are listen in the #🔨-changelog (on discord server) or here, on otland. Several of the changes are based on your propositions (e.g. 3 days of premium account for new players).
  • Every new player will be granted 3 days of free premium account from now on. (per account).
    • After premium time expires, player will be sent to:
      • His residency, if his residency is on "Free zone".
      • Thais, if his residency was on "Premium zone".
  • Fixed specific monster's damage towards player (i.e. slim hitting too hard problem with slime's summon training way too fast).
  • Fixed 'screen shaking' problem - the one that was shaking your character into nearby tiles.
  • Fixed NPC Nah'bob and his keywords. He will react to broadsword correctly from now on.
  • Small adjustments to NPC General Agron and his talks:
    • adjusted 'task' talk. Now will not ask you for a cancel when you finished the task (will lead you to "reward" talk state instead).
    • Adjusted plural and display form (now available to say "rats" instead of "rat" etc).
    • Fixed Hunter quantity display and Priestess name display.
  • NPC named Seafarer Pete appeared nearby Venore and Carlin:
    • He works as a ferryman for the Applegrain Alliance.
    • After presenting the safe-conduct, he can sail to the Agron's demesne.
    • Adjusted obtaining safe-conduct methods.
    • Player can receive it from NPC Arnold (Venore), Baxter (Thais) and Bunny Bonecrusher (Carlin).
  • House changes: - fixed doors permission. - significantly reduced entry price and monthly rent.
    • Price and rent depends on supply and demand (they might change in the future).
    • Lowered level required to buy a house from 35 to 30.
    • Lowered level required to sleep in house from 40 to 30.
    • Adjusted bed's regeneration from 1 mana/hp per 60 sec to 1 mana/hp per 30 sec
      • There is a cap of "1000" regeneration points in both mana points and hit points (separately), which means in the one long sleep you can receive up to 1000 mana AND 1000 hit points, but anything higher than that needs to be "re-slept" (login and go to sleep once again).
      • Player has to be premium to receive regeneration (no need to be premium to go to bed)
And more are to come.
pzTWWa0.jpg

Last edited:
Lord prux : 04 February 2020 (16:19) Killed at level 40 by player: Sirkmad

Royal Palladin : 04 February 2020 (13:13) Killed at level 39 by player: Siabadabada

Terotrificy : 05 February 2020 (10:45) Killed at level 52 by player: Makon
Everyone is welcome to stary play here , exp and get hunted from this guild / guys.

looks nice, but who would start here if its just 6 ppl online?

Status
Not open for further replies.