• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Tekania Online | 29.11 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tekania.online/
Server Address
tekania.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
looks nice, but who would start here if its just 6 ppl online?
Join us so it'll be 7 :)
On a serious note, it's ~20 players online after 6 p.m CET. so there are few people to play with. Most of those people are really engaged into community, so they are willing to help. It is also long-term project, so your account will not be wiped after week, month, year or so. I think there are many people that did not join server because of the player online count. I fully understand that, but on the other hand if each player of those with doubts would join; we would hit some decent online numbers.

This online count state is more than enough for us to keep working on this server, but it is far from being satisfying. We will address this problem soon; but the result will be unknown even for us.

looks nice, but who would start here if its just 6 ppl online?

I think no one will. IF u start playing and getting lvls to fast, and earn some ingame mone ,the Independent guild ( Makon, Mikas, Sirkmad, Viraz, Bycula ) are randomly pking people with 30-50 lvles. Cuz they dont like competition at all.

Anyway , if u got 2-3 accounts , GM's gives them your all characters name - cuz they can check ur ip, and u are hunted on every char u are playing. Seppl, i recommend you to wait a bit for Tibiantis :)

Last edited:
Why only 10 ppl play?
Why only 10 people play here? Read again what I wrote above. Ochman is an administrator and colleague of rl of Makon for example. Some players like Viraz or Bycula buy gp / runes / characters, which is allegedly punished. Unfortunately, they will not receive any ban because they are friends from OTS medivia. Its ots from friends to friends.

If you write about the fact that the guys buy items, etc., the administrator (ochmnan) will write back to you that it is very cool, but first he will check YOU, because you attack his friends :)

If anyone wants, I can paste a conversation with Ochman.

90% of players are guild independents. They have " dominando" on their own server :p

Client version 1.2.0 is here!
Head towards Tekania (https://tekania.online/downloads) to download it right now and read #🔨-changelog on our discord server to see what changed.
Some of the quality changes were made based on your #👉-suggestions (again, on discord).
Thank you for every single of them. Please note that even though this client does not force you to download (you can use the older one); you might like the changes for various reasons. Have a nice time playing!

1. WSAD movement
- Getting rid of chat message history (SHIFT + ArrowUp/ArrowDown) while using WSAD mode. No more missclicks.
- Adjusted tooltip, so it points that SHIFT + W/A/S/D is used as turn keys.
- Enter works on KeyDown now (instead of KeyUp); so it will not cut your first letters if you type fast using WSAD mode.
2. Cam
- You will receive reminder on where cam file was saved.
- Added option "Always record cam" to options menu.
- Fixed bug, where after watching file there were many Character List windows.
- Added file name label while watching recording
- Optimalized watching; gameplay after cam screening should not be affected anymore.
- Added available speed value "slow" (0.5).
3. Screenshots
- Added option "Take screenshot" to hotkeys.
- You will receive reminder on where screenshot file was saved.
- Screenshot folder will now be created automatically (bypassing window's permissions problem).
4. Others
- Added language text reminder for Game-chat
- Window "Violation report" will not send on drag & drop anymore.
- Fixed Ping problem (Note: ICMP is still blocked depending on user settings, but for those who have ICMP unlocked Ping should be displayed correctly now).
- Added message when newer client is available (Note: only available on client version 1.2.0 onwards. It does not affect version 1.1.1 or so)
- Added writing directory label in Options tab.
u3oUOv3.png
- ... and other QoL changes.

5. Graphics There is inconsistency on how graphics are drawn in Cipsoft world caused by sprites that are beyond one sqm (i.e. cyclops corpse). This solution is needed to bring player "always on top" in view, but simultaneously is not naturally achieved because of drawing order (from top left corner to bottom right corner). This inconsistency in tandem with previously mentioned medium/big size sprites forces redrawing on some parts of a map. On top of that, it affects client's performance quite heavily - the more 2x2 sprites are in player's sight, the more graphic is loaded (and in some low end PCs even overloaded). We had quite a run analysing drawing algorithms; both performance-wise and gameplay-wise. The result, is also our decision: get rid of redrawing at all. To clarify what is it "before" (left side) and "after (right side), we prepared most common scenarios which were fixed.

Bf8H4Lm.png

Those scenarios are just examples and should be treated as such (all the cases affected by this change make quite a big list). We would love to say that this permanently solves every graphic redrawing problem, but in fact it has one disadvantage shown in this picture: https://i.imgur.com/ZJms2j0.png

1582044832000.png

nice zdechlak why even bother updating this shit, only people that play there are friiko's rl friends lmao needle ots with unfixed bugs from monarchia pack XD

i get plenty of lagg spikes and freezes:( The rats are gone after i started to hit them. I live in sweden with 500/500 fiber

i get plenty of lagg spikes and freezes:( The rats are gone after i started to hit them. I live in sweden with 500/500 fiber
@Nemphis; This could be possible due to ICMP blocked somewhere in the route of server <-> your PC.
The client 1.2.1 has disabled ICMP protocol, you can download this directly from tekania's site: Tekania (https://tekania.online/downloads)

Please let me know if that solves the problem; if not, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on Discord: Join the Tekania.Online Discord Server! (https://discordapp.com/invite/evzrM7x)
We'll dig into your client then ;)

View attachment 42595

nice zdechlak why even bother updating this shit, only people that play there are friiko's rl friends lmao needle ots with unfixed bugs from monarchia pack XD
Yea they are friend of Ochman and TKN too :) Also, i have a little war with those guys from Independents , and they didnt know about my hidden pally - ofc Ochman or TKN check my ip and find all of my characters and give my all names to this morons XD ofc i died - > then i quited this LONG TERM FRIENDLY OTS FOR FRIENDS XD

On test server tibiantis play more ppl then on real ots tekania xd

After sending a report ( cam ) about buying items , runes , ingame cash , i got deleted on all my characters but the guy - Siabadaba - actually Mala Mi is still playing.

U can download cams from here :

Good Job Tekania Stuff

Dear Players,
We would like to invite you to explore new Quest located on Darashia - The Deeper Catacombs!
Also, we've added some server rules regulations. More information: here

Thank you for playing on Tekania!

Will you be brave enough to face Mozarin, the undefeated Demon?
mozarin.png
The maze of hell.
unknown.png
Will you enter to the Deeper Catacombs?
archlord.png
Who is Koshed?
koshed.png

looks good but guess the competition atm is too hard. I believe one time this server will has his time aswell. but not this version

There is not any competition at all. Server is stable and not popular, free of pks. If you are solo/RPG player this server will fit you well. Small community of players are still here, waiting for newcommers to build up a community and help them. See you there!

What about custom areas? Dont really want to play same rl map again and again

Make you own review even on this thread - custom content is quite huge and challenging - There is a faction which can be started very soon, however getting to the end is longterm progression - two of players are "quite" far in progress and we did not finish it yet. Of course there is a lack of team reason too.

Feel free to start, i can show you startpoint in faction and introduce a little more.

Reset will not help, server will loose players that kept playing, and will potentially gain couple of players after fresh start hype expire.
Reset on empty world, where You can start and get help to speed up a little? There is not a big rush/big team that keep the rule.
Its almost empty however peacefull world. Look at highscores within top100lvls. Within one month you can get to top 15 easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.