• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

Read this before you choose if you want to start playing here or not.

This ot server was advertised and had adjusted rates together with Punio.(big twitch streamer with alot of fanboys who each and every one of them spend 15 hours/day on the server)

1. Punio has unlimited points on this server, he got it from the server-owner so he can always stream(so he can "adversite" the server) by selling shop-items and having unlimited amounts of money. - Be careful who you give your TS to next time punio team, you dont want people like me logging in with fake name and listening to you.

2. The PVP-E system is extremely flawed. This server has a few teams, they are -
Some swedish low-level team 4-6 players
Sebus team 6-8 low levels who are really bad at the game
Some other noob groups consisting of 2-4 players
Punios team consisting of ~15 players who are all top level on the server and has ALOT of different highlevel characters.
Rest of the players are solos who are being killed and farmed for EXP by Punios team.

The PVP-E system is absolutely broken and was probably created because punio wanted it.

If you are level 90+ on this server you will be found on who-is online and killed. If you are level 90 and die by a level 100, the level 100 will get 70-100% of a level. Punio and his friends are running around on this server and killing EVERYONE who has a decent level because of the broken PVP-E experience gain. If you activate a EXP boost scroll, you will get absurd amount of exp by killing people who are alot lower level than you.

And when you die it fucking sucks because you lose 220-240% on your level at 90+. This is shit with a 5x rate considering how much you will get killed because of the broken PVP-E system.

IF you take skull here you are fucked, some noob will message a member of punios team and they will come and kill you, 100% of the time. Just watch punios stream, he has 800 viewers, almost every polack on this server knows that he is playing and as soon as they see someone who has PZ they msg him and he will come with his team and kill you for "stream entertainment".

And if you want to escape from them and drop PZ? Almost fucking impossible because of the absurd amount of people on the server watching his stream and following u / holding ur pz so they can watch punios team kill u on stream for entertainment.

Yellow skull system is BROKEN. If you attack a skull/yellow skull/red skull you get a yellow skull and can be attacked by anyone on the server. This is extremely broken because you didnt have that feature in RL-tibia back then so you always end up yellow skull by for some reason by accident here, and become an easy kill for punios massive team.

Take a look at Punios stream on twitch and you will see what im talking about. They are running around with 10 guys who are the highest leveled sorcerers and going from spawn to spawn, killing everyone over level 90+ because its a faster way of leveling than actually killing creatures and there is no team big/strong enough on the server to fight back.

The only thing they do on the server is killing people in cities, going between all good spawns and clearing them out, and GMs are supporting them doing this because of Punios popularity on twitch.

+ For some reason Punio has like 5 different characters who are all level 90~. Did GM give him these chars so he will never run out of frags? Every day on twitch he gets banned on 2-3 chars because he killed too many players, but every single time he is logging into a new high-level sorcerer with alot of EQ, cash and clean frag-list.

Wish I didnt waste my time here. This is probably gonna get alot of hate from Punios fanboys.

Last edited:
Read this before you choose if you want to start playing here or not.

This ot server was advertised and had adjusted rates together with Punio.(big twitch streamer with alot of fanboys who each and every one of them spend 15 hours/day on the server)

1. Punio has unlimited points on this server, he got it from the server-owner so he can always stream(so he can "adversite" the server) by selling shop-items and having unlimited amounts of money. - Be careful who you give your TS to next time punio team, you dont want people like me logging in with fake name and listening to you.

2. The PVP-E system is extremely flawed. This server has a few teams, they are -
Some swedish team 4-6 players
Sebus team 6-8 low levels who are really bad at the game
Some other noob groups consisting of 2-4 players
Punios team consisting of ~15 players who are all top level on the server and has ALOT of different highlevel characters.
Rest of the players are solos who are being killed and farmed for EXP by Punios team.

The PVP-E system is absolutely broken and was probably created because punio wanted it.

If you are level 90+ on this server you will be found on who-is online and killed. If you are level 90 and die by a level 100, the level 100 will get 70-100% of a level. Punio and his friends are running around on this server and killing EVERYONE who has a decent level because of the broken PVP-E experience gain. If you activate a EXP boost scroll, you will get absurd amount of exp by killing people who are alot lower level than you.

And when you die it fucking sucks because you lose 220-240% on your level at 90+. This is shit with a 5x rate considering how much you will get killed because of the broken PVP-E system.

IF you take skull here you are fucked, some noob will message a member of punios team and they will come and kill you, 100% of the time. Just watch punios stream, he has 800 viewers, almost every polack on this server knows that he is playing and as soon as they see someone who has PZ they msg him and he will come with his team and kill you for "stream entertainment".

And if you want to escape from them and drop PZ? Almost fucking impossible because of the absurd amount of people on the server watching his stream and following u / holding ur pz so they can watch punios team kill u on stream for entertainment.

Yellow skull system is BROKEN. If you attack a skull/yellow skull/red skull you get a yellow skull and can be attacked by anyone on the server. This is extremely broken because you didnt have that feature in RL-tibia back then so you always end up yellow skull by accident here, and become an easy kill for punios massive team.

Take a look at Punios stream on twitch and you will see what im talking about. They are running around with 10 guys who are the highest leveled sorcerers and going from spawn to spawn, killing everyone over level 90+ because its a faster way of leveling than actually killing creatures and there is no team big/strong enough on the server to fight back.

The only thing they do on the server is killing people in cities, going between all good spawns and clearing them out, and GMs are supporting them doing this because of Punios popularity on twitch.

+ For some reason Punio has like 5 different characters who are all level 90~. Did GM give him these chars so he will never run out of frags? Every day on twitch he gets banned on 2-3 chars because he killed too many players, but every single time he is logging into a new high-level sorcerer with alot of EQ, cash and clean frag-list.

Wish I didnt waste my time here. This is probably gonna get alot of hate from Punios fanboys.

sherlock is in city, take care

if u play 60h here we have nothing to talk xD
any one who have brain know to avoid this guys servers.

if u play 60h here we have nothing to talk xD
any one who have brain know to avoid this guys servers.

Didnt think it was this bad TBH, Punios team have added Every Single Guy who is level 85-90+ on their viplists, they are exivaing them as soon as they leave PZ because they make so much fucking level by killing them. Absolute garbage. Its literally unplayable when you get to that level, you get instantly gang-banged by 10 of the highest leveled sorcerers on the server.

Its so fucking bad right now that I wish fucktard-Ryan would come back and host his servers. Atleast they were playable.

Didnt think it was this bad TBH, Punios team have added Every Single Guy who is level 85-90+ on their viplists, they are exivaing them as soon as they leave PZ because they make so much fucking level by killing them. Absolute garbage. Its literally unplayable when you get to that level, you get instantly gang-banged by 10 of the highest leveled sorcerers on the server.

Its so fucking bad right now that I wish fucktard-Ryan would come back and host his servers. Atleast they were playable.

That's how shit goes on mid-high rates, the strongest team will come and kill ya. They might have an easier time now with multiple characters, but meh, you get the levels back within the hour. Just group up and contest them, it ain't impossible.

That's how shit goes on mid-high rates, the strongest team will come and kill ya. They might have an easier time now with multiple characters, but meh, you get the levels back within the hour. Just group up and contest them, it ain't impossible.

Only if it wasnt for the fucked up PVP-E where a level 100 guy kills a level 90 and gets almost an entire level.

Its easy to say "just group up", not everyone is playing with a group of 15. Personally, im playing with 2 friends, where can i find this magic spell to create a group out of nowhere? All people I asked if they want to team up said no and that they were playing with their friends only.

This one guy called "Nasty" is with punios team, he got 90-108 today by only farming exp by killing people. Shits broken. Almost all of his kills were from guys 15-20 levels below him.

Only if it wasnt for the fucked up PVP-E where a level 100 guy kills a level 90 and gets almost an entire level.

Its easy to say "just group up" not everyone is playing with a group of 15. Personally, im playing with 2 friends, where can i find this magic spell to create a group out of nowhere? All people I asked if they want to team up said no and that they were playing with their friends only.

I'm not playing with a group of 15 yet haven't experienced trouble I couldn't handle, even if it was punio and his friends. I've seen plenty of msgs of people creating a guild and recruiting, besides that it shouldn't be too hard to make friends, hell even I have a group of people to play with and I'm a pain in the ass to play with most of the time.

I'm not playing with a group of 15 yet haven't experienced trouble I couldn't handle, even if it was punio and his friends. I've seen plenty of msgs of people creating a guild and recruiting, besides that it shouldn't be too hard to make friends, hell even I have a group of people to play with and I'm a pain in the ass to play with most of the time.

The issue here is that 15 guys are basically exping their chars by looking at the who is online-list and killing every single guy on the server who has a decent level. PVP-E is fucked up.

The issue here is that 15 guys are basically exping their chars by killing people. PVP-E is fucked up.

If you can't handle it, play DarkOT. Pretty much a kindergarten to play in, you don't lose shit when you die. :^)

If you can't handle it, play DarkOT. Pretty much a kindergarten to play in, you don't lose shit when you die. :^)

Seems like you are a guy playing with Punio. It actually takes quite a while to level up and when you get killed by a group of 15 where you have absolutely no chance at all to fight back, kinda sucks. This broken PVP-E system is encouraging what they are doing. Dying in fights is whatever, but when you are just a random guy on the server who cant even leave PZ because they are spamming exiva on you, thats fucked up. I went to exp like 6 times today and every single time I was jumped and killed within 10minutes of arriving in the spawn because they get good exp from killing people.

Its a dumb fucking circle, they all create new characters over and over, barely even hunt creatures with them, just fucking destroy everyone on who is online list to level up their new chars. When they cant take more frags they just create a new sorcerer and start over. Its actually making alot of people stop playing right now, believe it or not. One of my friends stopped yesterday because he was broke from dying by them over and over and over again when he was just trying to level up.

I cant understand why you are defending this, its clearly broken at the moment.

I never had this problem before, I have never played on a server before where I was chased non-stop from the moment I logged into the server until I logged out just because some guys want to kill me for EXP.

Last edited:
you mean UEndulum, server where they nerf GFB but not UE making sorcerers even more OP lol. Is it still like before, days of preparation for before finally a battle which lasts 5min ending up in a UE spam?

@topic
is something fucked with speed on this server or am i just imagining shit? I feel incredibly slow on my paladin compared to mages and I barely outrun a GS with boh+utani hur on lvl 75

you mean UEndulum, server where they nerf GFB but not UE making sorcerers even more OP lol. Is it still like before, days of preparation for before finally a battle which lasts 5min ending up in a UE spam?

@topic
is something fucked with speed on this server or am i just imagining shit? I feel incredibly slow on my paladin compared to mages and I barely outrun a GS with boh+utani hur on lvl 75
Speed on Tibianus is medivialike.

Back