• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

every tampon movie is about 1 v tampon team

You did not watch all the movies, if you say so.

I hunt high lvls for take exp or good loot , so why i can't hunt they with team?

Look how teams playing today servers , people make teams with 30-40 people on servers where online list got 200 people.

Most players are members of one of the 2 big teams.

When attacking for one member big team you got 90 % certain that someone will help him.

You need to have some support so that if you can go to the defensive when big team coming.

I do not play in such huge bands because it makes no sense, I have helped several times in realesta wars, but such large bands are not cool.

1 vs 1 it's good on war servers , no good for today rpg server where much players it's a members some big team.

In big team wars looks like trap 1-2 people with 40 people by mw + one shoot sd to guys in full trap and they 100 % die.

Until people stop making teams with 40 people , servers no got much fight 5 vs 5 or this style.

Lower the exp rates, not significantly, but a bit please!

We are open for propositions about exp stages, but just so you remember its supposed to be highrate fun server :)

Make x1 or x2 after lvl 100+. Loot should be high like x3/x4, the best thing at that type of servers are fights at mid levels, everyone gonna agree with me i guess. My proposition :

From level 1 to level 20 - 30x
From level 21 to level 40 - 20x
From level 41 to level 50 - 15x
From level 51 to level 65 - 8x
From level 66 to level 75 - 6x
From level 76 to level 90 - 4x
From level 91 to level 100 - 3x
From level 101 + - 2x

LOOT X4

Last edited:
IF EXP STAGES ARE TO HIGH, PEOPLE GONNA COME TO FIGHTS WITH EMPTY BAGS AND NOT CARE WHEN THEY DIE. IF PEOPLE COME TO FIGHTS WITH EMPTY BAGS AND DONT CARE WHEN THEY DIE THE QUALITY OF THE FIGHTS IS SHIT. IF THE QUALITY OF THE FIGHTS IS SHIT THE SERVER ISNT FUN. IF THE SERVER ISNT FUN PEOPLE WONT STICK AROUND. 1+1=2

when can you absolute shit cans inter pinter kinter winter fuck what all ur names are and what crackots u been owning understand low exp stages isnt cus we love exping, not like we enjoy exping peninsula after 15 years. It seperates the noobs from the good players.

if it hurts to die, the quality of the fights are better and motivation to win is bigger. all u selfproclaimed warlords u arent really pvpers. u play on crack ots vs trade teams. like even mahmoud is considered like a "good player now" what really happened to tibia LOL
u can go play originaltibia spam some paralyze and think ur hotshit, leave 7.4 for me and the boys. we dont want u

LOWER EXP STAGES IF YOU WANT A SERVER THATS GNA LAST MORE THAN 3 DAYS AND HAVE ENTERTAINING WARS =) THANK YOU =)

Cant believe people still show intrest with these corrupted owners, not to mention their mega spoofed online list :p

DONT PLAY THIS SERVER ADMIN IS 100% CORRUPTED.

nifz srifz fille klifz maybe wille? idont care about rates i can play on every rates i dont care i can fight on 80 lvl i can fight 160 anyway go play here with your shit team and i will rape you for sure i do not care

and try to know what this server will be, no like destiny just like h-rated for fun playing you can make anyway top lvl more than most players if will be rates like this lol ;D

dont change rates :)

Last edited:
IF EXP STAGES ARE TO HIGH, PEOPLE GONNA COME TO FIGHTS WITH EMPTY BAGS AND NOT CARE WHEN THEY DIE. IF PEOPLE COME TO FIGHTS WITH EMPTY BAGS AND DONT CARE WHEN THEY DIE THE QUALITY OF THE FIGHTS IS SHIT. IF THE QUALITY OF THE FIGHTS IS SHIT THE SERVER ISNT FUN. IF THE SERVER ISNT FUN PEOPLE WONT STICK AROUND. 1+1=2

when can you absolute shit cans inter pinter kinter winter fuck what all ur names are and what crackots u been owning understand low exp stages isnt cus we love exping, not like we enjoy exping peninsula after 15 years. It seperates the noobs from the good players.

if it hurts to die, the quality of the fights are better and motivation to win is bigger. all u selfproclaimed warlords u arent really pvpers. u play on crack ots vs trade teams. like even mahmoud is considered like a "good player now" what really happened to tibia LOL
u can go play originaltibia spam some paralyze and think ur hotshit, leave 7.4 for me and the boys. we dont want u

LOWER EXP STAGES IF YOU WANT A SERVER THATS GNA LAST MORE THAN 3 DAYS AND HAVE ENTERTAINING WARS =) THANK YOU =)
Well, I'm taking your side about the exp stages and most people do, even probably inter or any of your enemies do - but we can't listen only to these kind of 'good 7.4 players', we are targeting also these people which probably never played tibia before and would like to have some fun either. Of course we can speak about rates so everyone gonna be satisified but you'lve to give me your propositions what you mean by lowering exp stages, is that we should lower it abit on the last stages or?

Well, I'm taking your side about the exp stages and most people do, even probably inter or any of your enemies do - but we can't listen only to these kind of 'good 7.4 players', we are targeting also these people which probably never played tibia before and would like to have some fun either. Of course we can speak about rates so everyone gonna be satisified but you'lve to give me your propositions what you mean by lowering exp stages, is that we should lower it abit on the last stages or?
Exp stage is to high but just a bit, make it a bit lower stage.

Realesta:
Stage : Level 121 to 999 : 2x

On this stage people fast make lvls 150

Last exp must be x1 or 1,5x if you no want fast lvls 150.

Good loot rate like x6 and good frag system this you need for a succes server.

Exp steps are important but a little less.

Realesta got much fights , becasue money bug and much players from 2 big war teams got much money to wars by this bug.

Friends who play in this big teams tell me many peeople no got money and they who use money error give other guys many money to wars.

If people no give to others guys from war teams money from this error npc bug then realesta more fast die on sux loot rate x3.

I have nothing to realsta, but loot rate x3 it's bad.

It's good only for people who play in big teams where some use this money bug give you money.

Making a good war backpack requires a lot of money.

Nobody wants to run to wars with weak equipment , so need goot loot rate then server have many interesing wars and fights pk then server got succes and long term online.

No only for members big guilds where some use money bug.

no words for you tampon really XD

"money error" buhahahahah
MONEY ERROR XDDDDDD U SEE THIS GUYS?!

Back