• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

i have one for you instead of ue being 1200 mana create script that makes it from 800mana (for monsters if we wanna hit it to be effective) and +100mana for each player on screen

i have one for you instead of ue being 1200 mana create script that makes it from 800mana (for monsters if we wanna hit it to be effective) and +100mana for each player on screen
Well IM all for ue Nerf.. but that would mean you need to count how Many there is in screen before you ue?

Well IM all for ue Nerf.. but that would mean you need to count how Many there is in screen before you ue?

finally someone can host ots on your terms that means everything on mage nerfed, but u gonna still suck since you are being quiet while commanding and you making fucking bad decisions yo

:eek:
finally someone can host ots on your terms that means everything on mage nerfed, but u gonna still suck since you are being quiet while commanding and you making fucking bad decisions yo
Everything on mage is UE?:eek:

You just proved My point..
Everything to koval is UE
THX
Edit: this server is cry free.. so you and mex cannot Play :oops:

Regeneration
- Master sorcerer - 4 mana per 2 ticks
- Elder Druid - 4 mana per 2 ticks
- Royal Paladin - 4 mana per 3 ticks
- Elite Knight - 4 mana per 4 ticks

I work friday/saturday so I'm very much happy to start on sunday.

Will be looking to join an team that speaks english, pm me

Okay okay okay Eloth/ Tibijka/ Kasteria team. I see you are so pround of your previous servers (to be honest you have nothing c0mmon with Eloth ;) ) but your next project called Tibianus will fall down after 1 month because you care only about make $$$$ not fucking botters?

Okay okay okay Eloth/ Tibijka/ Kasteria team. I see you are so pround of your previous servers (to be honest you have nothing c0mmon with Eloth ;) ) but your next project called Tibianus will fall down after 1 month because you care only about make $$$$ not fucking botters?
So dont play, stay on mediocre server.. be happy someone have a server thats worth playing?

te wymienianie wszystkich nazw serwerow ktore ci w przeszlosci zdechly ma przyciagnac graczy czy odstraszyc? pytam z czystej ciekawosci.

Really hope that the UE will be nerfed or something. 7.x ots really has become less fun during the last years, most deaths comes from UE spam these days.

Who the fuck wasted their mana on UEs back in the day? The only time you actually used that spell was when it was really really needed, and that was rarely.

Now its mostly about who can ue combo first, you never saw a bunch of mages run around in battles and ue combo.

Go on youtube and look for oldschool fights and you will understand. UEing in fights fucking sucks and only became a common thing on 7.x ots.

I miss the good old days when you actually trapped people to kill them or had to be really skilled with your aim to take people down.

+ Paladins are so fucking shitty on 7.x ots. If a level 100 paladin is caught by 2x 100 mages in the open he is most of the time fucked. Too slow to outrun, and will eventually be killed by 2 UE's. Sure, you can E-ring the first UE combos if you are fast enough, but then you are fucked cuz you are out of mana.

Honestly wouldnt mind if the ue dealt 50% of damage to players and normal damage to creatures so you can still exp with it.

Last edited:
Back