• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

Really hope that the UE will be nerfed or something. 7.x ots really has become less fun during the last years, most deaths comes from UE spam these days.

Who the fuck wasted their mana on UEs back in the day? The only time you actually used that spell was when it was really really needed, and that was rarely.

Now its mostly about who can ue combo first, you never saw a bunch of mages run around in battles and ue combo.

Go on youtube and look for oldschool fights and you will understand. UEing in fights fucking sucks and only became a common thing on 7.x ots.

I miss the good old days when you actually trapped people to kill them or had to be really skilled with your aim to take people down.

+ Paladins are so fucking shitty on 7.x ots. If a level 100 paladin is caught by 2x 100 mages in the open he is most of the time fucked. Too slow to outrun, and will eventually be killed by 2 UE's. Sure, you can E-ring the first UE combos if you are fast enough, but then you are fucked cuz you are out of mana.

Honestly wouldnt mind if the ue dealt 50% of damage to players and normal damage to creatures so you can still exp with it.
dude you dont understand, you dont see UE's combo in oldschool tibia movies because its risky and reckless and everyone is a charlover on 1x oldschool tibia AND people were super noobs back in the day, in 2005 almost nobody using ventrilo or any kind of voice chats, if you watch old war tibicams you see them fucking counting down combos in guild-chat and they generally are super disorganized.
So its not that UE spam wasnt effective in 2005, its just that people were skill-less char lovers with no cooperation skills. A "modern" good team of few mages could take over any server back in 2005

I got 1 question. Will Lenny play?

If so, Shit is real..

Poll to remove ue in pvp? Or atleast to decrease its power down to 50%. Im certainly up for it

UE needs to be 1200 mana
GFB has to be like Pendulum if many reduce 5% per player

ctrl c ctrl v medivia pendulum server but medivia got much more

I dont think anyone likes the UE spam. Can you reduce the damage ALOT in pvp please?

Would be refreshing to see people kill eachother with sds instead of just spamming spells. This would also keep the server alive alot longer since the first guys to 120 cant just run around with their speedboost and spam UEs to kill others..

That's how the UE and GFB's working here:

If you are hittin' one player then it's 100% damage.
If you are hittin' 2 players then it's 95% damage.
If you are hittin' 6 players then it's 75% damage.
If you are hittin' >= 11 players then it's 50% damage.

Fucking nice system :D

95% If 2 players? thats nothing. You should honestly reduce the UE damage alot more. It sucks bigtime that lvl 120 mages can kill level 80's with the push of a button. It takes absolutely no skill at all, you simply push a button and they die.
You will never see a high-rate 7.4 server that is active more than a month before you change this.

The servers become boring when people get high level enough to kill the majority of the players online with the push of a button.

Cant believe that even a single person wants it this way. Most fights nowdays are just mages chasing eachother and UEing. Its almost never about trapping eachother and killing with sds.

Sucks that 7.x PVP became killing people by smashing buttons on your keyboard instead of aiming runes.

I swear, your server will stay alive for twice as long if you reduce the UE damage by 50% in pvp.

Last edited:
95% If 2 players? thats nothing. You should honestly reduce the UE damage alot more. It sucks bigtime that lvl 120 mages can kill level 80's with the push of a button. It takes absolutely no skill at all, you simply push a button and they die.
You will never see a high-rate 7.4 server that is active more than a month before you change this.

The servers become boring when people get high level enough to kill the majority of the players online with the push of a button.

Cant believe that even a single person wants it this way. Most fights nowdays are just mages chasing eachother and UEing. Its almost never about trapping eachother and killing with sds.

Sucks that 7.x PVP became killing people by smashing buttons on your keyboard instead of aiming runes.

I swear, your server will stay alive for twice as long if you reduce the UE damage by 50% in pvp.
Trust me, it´s good. Tomorrow I will record a cam when ue´ing. And you will see it´s good.
But if the ue will be a problem in future, we will ofcourse consider reducing it even more. But I´m sure it wont be needed

Back