• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

i will be still playing medivia when u will be qutting Tibianus.
Dont worry, then tiibiijka will start eventually.. So you will have time to make 200 :D
You should exp more.. I heard Damodreds might start to kill people again... only lvl 131 you will have 0 chance... use the time you have!!!!!!! you barely played when they played... now you acting Pendulum king.. LOL

Dont worry, then tiibiijka will start eventually.. So you will have time to make 200 :D
You should exp more.. I heard Damodreds might start to kill people again... only lvl 131 you will have 0 chance... use the time you have!!!!!!! you barely played when they played... now you acting Pendulum king.. LOL
They are doing the same as they did on Spectrum, when all teams quitted the server, they stayed exping thinking they ruled the server but the truth was... nobody was even playing except rpg players. Oh sorry, the almighty brian team was still playing, duh.
History repeating itself.

They are doing the same as they did on Spectrum, when all teams quitted the server, they stayed exping thinking they ruled the server but the truth was... nobody was even playing except rpg players. Oh sorry, the almighty brian team was still playing, duh.
XDXD Ye, all come tibianus and let mex and koval be RULES OF PENDULUM :D
Your welcome

Well i think they know better;p they had 0 chance. But the teams were kinda unbalanced;p all pvpers were in damodreds team. And our enemies had just too many walking pots playing I guess. + the ue system is just boring there

Well i think they know better;p they had 0 chance. But the teams were kinda unbalanced;p all pvpers were in damodreds team. And our enemies had just too many walking pots playing I guess. + the ue system is just boring there
I dont play pendulum, and im glad i did not start. I rather play on Legacy and just play highrates when I want to war. Thing is Pendulum was too much of a rpgish to war, rather have war everyday than gathering for nothing :p

sorry but not gonna argue with you guys :)
All i can say its even better now when you are gone. We are having fair battles with set no ues. Teams arent balanced tho yet because the other team aint got high mages and to many low lvls. But battle lasts longer atm and they look more interesting. And yes i am not abusing my ue and dont feel like i have to do it.
Have fun on Tibianus aka most coruppted staff. Keep feeding them.

Last edited:
sorry but not gonna argue with you guys :)
All i can say its even better now when you are gone. We are having fair battles with set no ues. Teams arent balanced tho yet because the other team aint got high mages and to many low lvls. But battle lasts longer atm and they look more interesting. And yes i am not abusing my ue and dont feel like i have to do it.
Have fun on Tibianus aka most coruppted staff. Keep feeding them.
Just admit that you play after Damodreds are gone, who cares how your battles are, did we ask for it?

give back Lyra and remove shit spawns with 2-3 dragons and 3 giant spiders on other cities x-DD

very bad move, even on punio's twitch no one wanted to remove that island
everything is gonna be overcrowded and u deleting good custom places, another reason to not playing -.-
So dont play XD
First you say none gonna play.... and not spawns gonna be overcrowded?
I mean wtf, you have real problems mate...........
give back Lyra and remove shit spawns with 2-3 dragons and 3 giant spiders on other cities x-DD

So you want 10.0 spawns on 7.4 tibia? XD

I mean, you post things without even knowing.
As far as Ive seen there is 9 custom spawns,
all of them is competitive with existing spawns.. without 10 warlocks stack on 1 sqm and cant attack back... with 11 stairs so you can jump and get 1kk exp

So dont play XD
when i said im not gonna play ?
So dont play XD

So you want 10.0 spawns on 7.4 tibia? XD

I mean, you post things without even knowing.
As far as Ive seen there is 9 custom spawns,
all of them is competitive with existing spawns.. without 10 warlocks stack on 1 sqm and cant attack back... with 11 stairs so you can jump and get 1kk exp

exp scroll + banuta acces on this server but delete lyra XDD

when i said im not gonna play ?

exp scroll + banuta acces on this server but delete lyra XDD
well I play here for war.. I know you care about RPG stuff.. but please post this when we all war players quit.. so you can do your shit with mex when we already stoped played..
then u can add lyra

all lyra spawns is better than anything else on map = all fights will be in lyra.... and lyra is fucking boring to fight on, small bridges 1sqm etc..
I just think its good, the fights will be in every city

Retarded children, bring your drama elsewhere. Add eachother on facebook or skype and talk trash directly to eachother there.

well I play here for war.. I know you care about RPG stuff.. but please post this when we all war players quit.. so you can do your shit with mex when we already stoped played..
then u can add lyra

all lyra spawns is better than anything else on map = all fights will be in lyra.... and lyra is fucking boring to fight on, small bridges 1sqm etc..
I just think its good, the fights will be in every city

you play for war? dont think so, you are noob
and how u can play for war being knight all time ?
rpg stuff its that what u like go skin dragons with ur friends maas, xirvisa

Back