• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

you play for war? dont think so, you are noob
and how u can play for war being knight all time ?
rpg stuff its that what u like go skin dragons with ur friends maas, xirvisa
You mean my RPG friends that owned you on every single server the past 10 years? They were forced to quit everytime because you guys gave up,
and suprise KOVAL AND MEX RISE LIKE LEGENDS WHEN THEY QUIT AND OWN SERVER! :D:D:D:D

You mean my RPG friends that owned you on every single server the past 10 years? They were forced to quit everytime because you guys gave up,
and suprise KOVAL AND MEX RISE LIKE LEGENDS WHEN THEY QUIT AND OWN SERVER! :D:D:D:D
damn i think u live in other world or having bunny slippers on eyes

sorry but not gonna argue with you guys :)
All i can say its even better now when you are gone. We are having fair battles with set no ues. Teams arent balanced tho yet because the other team aint got high mages and to many low lvls. But battle lasts longer atm and they look more interesting. And yes i am not abusing my ue and dont feel like i have to do it.
Have fun on Tibianus aka most coruppted staff. Keep feeding them.
Seems like your brain is corrupted.

Thanks for your opinion, we will do all we can so you will be satisfied.

Do you need to put blank runes in the hand or can you make runes with them still being in the backpack?

If you have to drag them to the hands, can you change that please? its very annoying to make runes with manas on a higher level when you have to drag every single blank rune.

why if one of #elothteam members insulted otland user "LuisPro" + he and me repplied to this pathetic uszmen and now all comments are already deleted...
why for fucks sake are u hidding your true nature #elothteam?

why if one of #elothteam members insulted otland user "LuisPro" + he and me repplied to this pathetic uszmen and now all comments are already deleted...
why for fucks sake are u hidding your true nature #elothteam?
They're deleted because I've simply reported them. The reason I wrote was also simply - "polish".

hail uszmen cash seller on own ots
Thats very nice :D Then I know what I should do when I start play :D

Rly, who the fuck cares? Server is ment for fun.. if someone wanna spend IRL cash... let them XD
I wouldnt even care if he sold level 200 characters... on day 1
Just good that people get lvls with pvp enfo

Thats very nice :D Then I know what I should do when I start play :D

Rly, who the fuck cares? Server is ment for fun.. if someone wanna spend IRL cash... let them XD
I wouldnt even care if he sold level 200 characters... on day 1
Just good that people get lvls with pvp enfo

if server is for fun why u want to delete lyra and sit on spawn with 10 other noobs, decide what u want and compare your posts what are you saying, wtf

Its funny how you guys criticizes it a lot but when its online you all gonna play that. One way or another TIBIJKA/ELOTH/KASTERIA TEAM will profit a lot $$.
There is plenty of servers in otserverlist. Give them a try or continue to play the same old servers from the same devs with the same problems over and over.

Thank you to the server-owner for removing the custom island. It really removes some of the 7.x feeling when you have custom cities. They also tend to have too good spawns compared to the rest of the map, and what happens then is that almost every fight is happening there.

if server is for fun why u want to delete lyra and sit on spawn with 10 other noobs, decide what u want and compare your posts what are you saying, wtf

Also to the children complaining about the server, no one is asking you to play here. Its entirely up to you, there are alot of other 7.x servers out there. Start playing on another server if this one is so bad.

Thank you to the server-owner for removing the custom island. It really removes some of the 7.x feeling when you have custom cities. They also tend to have too good spawns compared to the rest of the map, and what happens then is that almost every fight is happening there.

Also to the children complaining about the server, no one is asking you to play here. Its entirely up to you, there are alot of other 7.x servers out there. Start playing on another server if this one is so bad.

you were playing with sai, you are not able to speak

Well there is new spawns added and I believe he should continue move in that direction...
Lyra is very bad mapped for fights.. it will be unbelievable boring to fight there..

So I rather see him adding more spawns on current map (Like he did)
Most of the spawns is added to "dead locations" if he makes it like that, the ENTIRE realtibia map will be used = just fun...

I dont know if you saw Lyra? Its 2sqm bridges and small passages...
so imagation 1 month on edron bridge fights... ye right..

Instead of only giving bad critic all time...
Try to see things in 2 ways and try something like "I think it´s bad you remove lyra. But I understand why... However if the server going to host 1000 players, it need more spawns than you already added. Try with saying something like this:
"So maybe you guys can think of adding another hydra/warlock/Demon spawn or something similar?"

If you start acting like this.. maybe people would stop flame you on every word you make

You dont need custom cities, or to even add new spawns. There are tons of spawns on the original map that are too small to share with someone or even too bad to hunt there solo. Just to give some examples of what could be done.

Should remove all demon skeletons, djinns, fire devils, fire elementals, liches from tombs, add more creatures you can GFB there.

Buff spawns like

thais south cycs
thais north -3 cycs
thais north east cycs
thais north west orcs
fibula dragons
mintwallin dragons
drefia necros
EDL
VDL
drefia necros
drefia vampires
darashia minotaurs
ank small hydras
thais far north west -1 single dragon spawn
edron orcs
kazordoon dragons
kazordoon dwarfs
fibula rotworms, orcs, beholders
thais 2x dragon spawn(small ruby quest)
more giant spiders in POH so more than 3 paladins can hunt there at once
hero cave (add more heroes in that long tunnel leading to 2x hero room, remove priests)
Add ALOT more scarabs in the larva-caves.
Add ALOT more cyclops in cyclopolis.

Just buff the spawns so they can be shared by more than one or two guys. You dont even have to expand the map in some places, just add more creatures spawning in the already existing caves.

Nerf ancient scarabs (lower the damage dealt by them, remove paralyzing) so more people hunt them (it sucks to hunt them on 7.4 with atk - heal exhaust), lower the plate-armor drop and increase the drop by emeralds instead so you dont have to make shitty lootbags.

+ one thing that would make a huge difference would be to increase creatures respawn rate by 5x or more. You wont even be able to make up an argument against this, I cant think of a single negative thing about increasing the respawn rate by ALOT. A big issue when you share a spawn with someone is that creatures are not respawning fast enough.

If you made changes like this you would not have people complaining about an overcrowded map with nowhere to exp.

Last edited:
koval and mex the rulers of Spectrum and Pendulum after everybody quit because they are to boring to fight against
f07700fb8264f975fd28a5cded4e5d9d.jpg

Back