• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [7.4] Tibianus [TIBIJKA/ELOTH TEAM] - HARDCORE WARS 18.05.2018

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
TIBIANUS IS STARTING AT [2018-05-18] 18:00 CET!

Create your account today!
http://www.tibianus.org/?subtopic=createaccount

You may also follow us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Tibijka-1685571865089026/

Introduction:
Tibianus is a complete replica out of the most famous Tibia version ever created in terms of playercount. We are proudly inviting you to join our server where you will be able to re-experience those times. We also strongly believe that you will love the server once you have started!

Features:
» All 7.4 Quests/missions.
» Every island that did exist + Lyra & Port hope.
» Balanced vocations, spell damages from 7.4 has been slightly tweaked in order to enhance this.
» All of the raids that existed back in the days are of course here.
[...]
» Great server stability in terms of D-dos protection, along with a completely lag-free connection.
» Shared Experience between party members.
» Active support that will assist you on facebook or in help channel in case if you will need it.
» Antibot Client in order to keep away the botters!
» Cast system which will livestream your game + an automatic Cam system that will upload records to your account panel at the site!

What's new?

» Added new exp places on global tibia map to keep gameplay fairly
» Improved engine to Tibijka one (which can keep even 2000 players without issues)
» Improved server files
» Improved PVP Enforced, due to that fact we had to remove blesses

Connection information:
Client: Custom modified 7.4 client.

General Settings:
Code:
From level 1 to level 20 - 35x
From level 21 to level 40 - 25x
From level 41 to level 50 - 20x
From level 51 to level 65 - 15x
From level 66 to level 75 - 10x
From level 76 to level 90 - 8x
From level 91 to level 100 - 7x
From level 101 to level 120 - 6x
From level 121 to level 140 - 5x
From level 141 to level 160 - 4x
From level 161+ - 3x

Skill rate: x10
Magic rate: x5
Loot rate: x4

Regeneration:
- Master sorcerer - 12 mana per 2 ticks
- Elder Druid - 12 mana per 2 ticks
- Royal Paladin - 12 mana per 3 ticks
- Elite Knight - 12 mana per 4 ticks

Additional information can be found at:

http://www.tibianus.org/?subtopic=serverinfo

Last edited:
finally
I hope you make some customs spawns or boost tombs, becouse if there will be many players online its not enough spawns to satisfy everyone ! Will you do something about it?
Also can you make UE 1200 to avoid ue spam?

finally
I hope you make some customs spawns or boost tombs, becouse if there will be many players online its not enough spawns to satisfy everyone ! Will you do something about it?
Also can you make UE 1200 to avoid ue spam?
Yes, there are going to be custom spawns to keep game playable even if there is going to be hundreds of players online.
I don't exclude that we will do some changes into extensive spells/runes.
We have also added 'public yellow skull' system, to avoid skullbashing.

Wow perfect timing! I will come with my team to play back after my retirement. We are about 10-15. What war teams are coming?
Im also hoping there will be custom spawns, else just demona and peninsula is boring, and i think there will be a lot of players so you have to do something about it, becouse this was a problem on the last 7.4 servers i played. You can add different monsters on a existing spawn or just create a custom spawns, not an island please :). Thank you

Wow perfect timing! I will come with my team to play back after my retirement. We are about 10-15. What war teams are coming?
Im also hoping there will be custom spawns, else just demona and peninsula is boring, and i think there will be a lot of players so you have to do something about it, becouse this was a problem on the last 7.4 servers i played. You can add different monsters on a existing spawn or just create a custom spawns, not an island please :). Thank you

I agree with this, btw any chance it will be pvp-enforced?

I dont understand why it's low rate and last exp stage x 4?

It's nonsense make low rate and last exp x4 , with this stage first boring exp and in 2 weekend again many lvls 130+ ue spamers no fun to. With low loot rate , people no have cash to use all time energy rings.

If make low rate , make last exp x2 with more high loot rate , or make all time high rate with last exp x4.

It's nonsense make low rate and last exp x4 , with this stage first boring exp and in 2 weekend again many lvls 130+ ue spamers no fun to. With low loot rate , people no have cash to use all time energy rings.

If make low rate , make last exp x2 with more high loot rate , or make all time high rate with last exp x4.

So you want a lower experience, but higher experience?

The rates are fine, 4x at last stage is correct. I guess its good deathloss (7% maybe) and you avoid people to stop exping if last stage is very low. People keep playing and with the hardcore wars there will be people will lose levels on battles and everyone will be able to catchup with high levels.

I want all time high exp rate , or all time low rate with last exp x2 and more loot rate , with pvp enfo.
So you want everyone to stop exp at level X? Then server will still die with 2x if people cant continue level

I think the best is skull system with exp from players,
day: (red skull:8) (ban:16), week: (red skull:16) (ban:32), month: (red skull:32) (ban:64).
But pvp-enforced would be fine too I guess.
Someone told me it will be pvp enforced with skull system is this TRUE?!?!?!?!?

Hello, thanks for you suggestion.
Yes we will have custom spawns placed on global tibia map to keep gameplay fairly.
The rates are fine, 4x at last stage is correct. I guess its good deathloss (7% maybe) and you avoid people to stop exping if last stage is very low. People keep playing and with the hardcore wars there will be people will lose levels on battles and everyone will be able to catchup with high levels.
Yes, when you are premium account and your character is promoted then your deathloss is 7%.
I think the best is skull system with exp from players,
day: (red skull:8) (ban:16), week: (red skull:16) (ban:32), month: (red skull:32) (ban:64).
But pvp-enforced would be fine too I guess.
We rather to keep daily frag system instead. Like for example 4-6 hours for frag.
Someone told me it will be pvp enforced with skull system is this TRUE?!?!?!?!?
Yes, if you have an premium account you will have PVP Enforced. You will gain around 2,7% of total experience of killed player, but due to that fact we had to remove blessings, to keep gameplay fairly though.

So you want everyone to stop exp at level X? Then server will still die with 2x if people cant continue level

Don't worry people lvling still with last exp x2 , because actually on all serwers many boters with many mc have very runes.

On medivia 1 guy who play with me he use 25 mc bot makers on 1 computer and boting 7 day all time , and 0 reaction gm , he make many runes.

On tibianus all editions play many boters and no say me people stop exp if last exp rate x2.

this could be one of the best war servers of the last year. well if no blessings and its pvp enfo 4x on last stage is really good, i feel rates are perfect for such server. so dont touch anything its all good

Don't worry people lvling still with last exp x2 , because actually on all serwers many boters with many mc have very runes.

On medivia 1 guy who play with me he use 25 mc bot makers on 1 computer and boting 7 day all time , and 0 reaction gm , he make many runes.

On tibianus all editions play many boters and no say me people stop exp if last exp rate x2.
Learn English?

Question: So server is PVP Enfo but with skulls yes?

Back