• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.40] DarkOT [High Exp] [Long Term] [Guild Wars] [Start 2019-10-18 18.00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
http://darkot.eu/
Server Address
darkot.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
frag limit broken
tasks broken
client broken for some ppl (laggy as fk)
scrolls usable instantly instead of there being 2 day wait time like u said
? XD
Tasks works fine! OP Scrolls Removed! Client works fine for many! Frag limit works.

task cant see how many kills i have or how many left so impossible to do task
please fix

It doesn't work.

21:26 You have killed 1/100 Examples.

21:39 Ncrypta: check
21:39 Blossom Bonecrusher: You're currently in troll task, your status is 1/100.

And killed over 100.

Ya got 2 gm's online , noone can respond ffs , whats that another cash makin' ?

GOOD OT GUYS DONT CRY
BETTER THAN OLD DARKOT X3
H€VVVR/\H D0M1NAND033!

The Task system works fine! people don't read how to use it and thinks its bugged after!​

Wouldn't recommend the server, it has a history of spoofing its online players, and even with them possible doing it this era it had only ~170 players on the launch with Bubba sponsored to stream and advertise it.
Task system doesn't work even though for some reason the delusional owner keeps on denying it 5 times in the thread, so let me explain it, you can take the damn task from the npc without a problem but no matter what you kill it wont count towards the task (got 20 lvls on trolls, didnt count at all, later tried the same with cyclops, no progress even tho i killed 100+) the command with !task_msg#1 works, (as in you can actually type it and it detects the command but it doesnt do anything at all)
Pay to win donation store (yeah 50 atk weapons, indefinite ammo 40 atk weapon for paladin etc, scrolls that were supposed to working x days after)
Countless lag, connection issues (now the server is down magically after server save)
Overall this server is a complete mess and wouldnt recommend wasting your time/money on it, this one picture sums the server up:
1b6ae9f0538c17b544bc11a1dada34952a38e65a_full.jpg

You can buy weapons in shop but u cant buy aol or gps? Whats the logic? Why? Those nolifers with no job and infinite free time in life got server like this "no pay to win", but what about ppl that works and got no free time like them? Maybe thats the reason 100ppl online?

You can buy weapons in shop but u cant buy aol or gps? Whats the logic? Why? Those nolifers with no job and infinite free time in life got server like this "no pay to win", but what about ppl that works and got no free time like them? Maybe thats the reason 100ppl online?
the weapons can be obtained in game (i guess you have a lot of free time because you comment all this :) )

worth to play?
Always 💗

Back