• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.40] DarkOT [High Exp] [Long Term] [Guild Wars] [Start 2019-10-18 18.00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
http://darkot.eu/
Server Address
darkot.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
the weapons can be obtained in game (i guess you have a lot of free time because you comment all this :) )

Yeah right. Its not my first edition on darkot so how can weapons be obtained in game?
It is saturday night and yes i have time right now. U dont accept other opinions than yours anyway so no point of arguing i hope your ot will will be alive cus im playing it anyway ===

pretty boring without infernalists/swamps/ranorks/magicians etc at higher lvl tbh xd

@Amiroo

Hoster of this ots isn't fcking seriously, after save server again down acctualy for 2 hours (yesterday was 4h offline) cause "closed for public"
When its problem with save server change time save server and protect.......... 12p @Amiroo

Screenshot - 20_10.png

fucking again..

@Amiroo

Hoster of this ots isn't fcking seriously, after save server again down acctualy for 2 hours (yesterday was 4h offline) cause "closed for public"
When its problem with save server change time save server and protect.......... 12p @Amiroo

View attachment 39805
It is probably just a setting that server reboots closed for public.. he should have changed that when launching.. but 2 days in a row. this is a joke.

Really @Amiroo what are u fucking doing? Why you cant just before the start fix some bugs etc, you are not new in Otland so.... you fucked up this

An issue causing the game not to reboot properly at server-save left it in a closed state, this has been resolved. and server-save has also been moved from 04:00 CEST to 10:00 CEST.​

PAYTOWIN SERVER 80 MS ON FIGHT MADE 105 BY EXP SCROLLS UNKILLABLE SHIT

Amiroo giving exp scrolls for his friend and he spamming scroll (getting full mana) and spamming ue XD nice ot for kids kkkk
Chargeback incomming essa

@Amiroo just change that u can use exp scroll in protection zone but you probably won't do it because your friend won't spam ue after that :(((

its funny how you guys complain when losing a fight
and no i never made any items in game to someone!​
You call that a fight? Regardless of how he got the scrolls.. it's a fucking game weakness abuse if he's able to just use exp scrolls when fighting.
I agree with Kawus, that the scroll should be only usable in PZ. And what about the previously stated max 5x usage?
However the damage is done already, i'm out.

This ots is a fcking 1 BUG, you cant jump ladder if fire bomb ? WTF
what a exhausted on manas
really idk

Back