• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] [ClassicTibia] [Lowrate 2X] [PvP-Enforced System]

ClassicTiba

Classictibia.net (Low Rate Real Map 7.72)
Reaction score
428f0a298a44c2612ad379f8721eb464.png

5207716.png
[Release Date]
2018-10-19 18.00 CEST
100% Free to play ClassicTibia

--Connection--
-----------------------

--Rates--
Experience 2.0 x
Enforced Experience 2.0 x
Skill 2.0 x
Magic 1.0 x
Loot: 2.0 x
Regeneration 2.0 x
-----------------------
ClassicTibia partly uses some of the Cipsoft Tibia files from and is fairly accurate to how Tibia was (with exception to some things that have been improved)

Paladins and Knights are a lot stronger than people are accustomed to due to properly working formulas.

Death loss: 2% with Promotion + Full Bless- Real Blessing system with Phoenix Egg.

Certain creatures in some raids offers special items, eg. old and used backpack that can only be looted from a raid.

-Promotion Full Cost: 20k

-Amulet Of Loss Cost: 50k

Shortcuts and secret ways in game find them out!

Wands & rods are enable in game = yes

All Spells are total free.

No Rune Sellers.

No blanks in hands to make runes

All 7.72 quests are available and work exactly the same as they did on Tibia 7.72

NPC's - The NPC's will respond to all keywords as they did in the old days, giving you that authentic feeling.

The map contains all places of Tibia 7.72 It also contains 100% spawns of Tibia 7.72

The speed system has been rewritten with perfect haste/paralyze systems. No more buggy ultra slow-motion paralyzes like OT-players have grown accustomed too.

Shared Party Experience - Hunting together should be fun, whether you are a knight, mage or paladin. Once you are in a party you can enable shared party experience by writing in game !share, dividing the experience equally over your party members.
There is a level restriction based on the highest level in your party.

Perfect Stability.
Our new server is built to support theoretically thousands of players, If a Crash would occur, the server wouldn't rollback more than 1 minute.
eb9162512fec85cb0f2457184b04c2cb.jpg

Last edited:
is it hardcore with skull or without ? :D

pvp enforced meaning no skulls at all and lowered exhaustion like on inferna :X?
also why u say its 7.6 when its 7.7 =p
soul points?
mana for runes like 7.4 or 7.7?

you are welcome to try out for 5 minutes to understand what kind of files there is here. before posting bullshit on this Thread
/C
LoL
The website it's pretty shitty
i wouldn't trust on a single word written in your main thread
if you can't do a decent website i won't expect such server xD

Last edited:
pvp enforced meaning no skulls at all and lowered exhaustion like on inferna :X?
soul points?
soul points?
There is no soul point system
mana for runes like 7.7

I dont usually focus on 7.x servers.
But once I saw this, I can say that this server has a lot potential.
ClassicTibia was one of my favorite servers back in time. Ill be glad to play it again.
Good Luck !

nice attack from e.e when he seen that there is not gonna be 2 players online like on his 50% exhaust XDD

Absolutely fake server / full of false advertisement.

Almost every real map server is trying to claim these things after real tibia files were leaked in 2016, when just about every single one of these people who claims these things could not even run leaked real tibia server for even one single second.
The only thing that's being sold by these frauds is false hope in fake clothes, because a lot of the hosters in this community today gives 0 fucks about truth, they just want players and money for a few weeks and then create a new account/server again to scam more people.

If any of you are looking for a real tibia server 7.x that is trying with some level of success to copy the leaked real tibia 7.7 functionality with new features such as party exp sharing etc, take a look at Voidcore (Okke's project) or Ezzz's project (his newest thread is called "RealOTS Reverse Engineering Server").

Both of these people are my competitors and I don't enjoy to give them free advertisement, but both of these people are very serious with their projects, they have worked on them for years, they're experienced C++ developers known in this community, and they're not liars like this guy, and I'm too disgusted by all of these liars and frauds who are ruining it for honest projects/servers, so it's better to advertise for these people than to let these scammers run amok.

If they are trying to make real tibia server at all I cant see anything bad. That doesent means server is dead or rushed.
Yes, I agree with you that there are bunch of people which are trying to make money by creating some noobish server,
but im sure this server is not like that, By the way, Voidcore (Okke) done some things for this OT, and you cant judge book by its covers.

I think you dont even know whos in this Team making this OT, and you can't know is it serious or not by reading some text done by an guy which wants to do adv for his server. By the way, I never seen your server having a serious project or something similar, dont judge anyone, if someone is trying to create an server or even make money thats his job, and people will get in touch about that so they wont even join.
I suggest you to try make some OT and become "something" here so u can judge other servers and other people works.
Even as I can see ClassicTibia has trash website, but im sure they will fix it pretty soon,
so takes nothing to try this server 10-15 minutes and take a look is it real taste of Classic Tibia or not.

Kind Reegards,
Budex

good luck, i'll give you a chance. I just hope that's not fake advertising because your OT will fall too fast xd

For my experience Enforced PvP worlds die way too fast.
People can't even handle them on real tibia which is a pay2win game. Servers like Tortura/Helera had 1000 players online 1 year ago, now they barely have 20.
I can't even imagine a popular 7.x enforced and low-rate so maybe rethink the rates.
Whatever you do, I wish you good luck!

what about mc is it allowed ?

one last question is there any task?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no task system we decided to boost every spawn on the map with faster spawn rate and more creatures,
you should boost the exp rate tho because lowrate pvp enfo aint gonna work i second what he said we already talked and when you said 2x i bursted out lauging for a reason m8

Back