• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] [ClassicTibia] [Lowrate 2X] [PvP-Enforced System]

Updates:
Spells are total free no premium required ✔
Training Area without protection zone outside all non-premium cities will be added after server save. (X)
Rates has been changed for Rookgaard ✔
Task System ✔ !task !task name monster¤ !reward !cancel simple task system.
Advertise on Otservlist next week ✔
More information will be added on website.

twitch.tv/kajsus try me bitch i got banned for talking bad about mastercores shit crashed 10 times ppl banned on pvp lost tons of lootbags elo check mastercores thread and look 40-45 pages of drama
poor idiot xd

why are u so retarded and negative? there are so few 7.4-7.72 servers and you want to delete them all? pack your backpack and get out otland. not a place for you :)
there's no sense if we have tons or few 7.x ots if they're developed in a wrong way or if they are just like any other ot that had been open before

its always the same once someone put up a server everyone keep trash talking before even Login to the server

Trainers on a low rate o_O
but honestly, I don't see how you expect people to hunt or even fight if theres no runes in shops.
Impossible to run makers on pvp enfo lol

Let's say theres 2 teams fighting eachother, think they're gna let the opposite side run makers?
There wont be any runes to fight, there wont be any runes to level, what's the purpose on this server? i dont get it. wont be any fights, and people wont be able to hunt xD so whats there left to do? haha

this isnt ment to come as flame, i played inferna and enjoyed every moment on it, but dont think you can recreate because it was a different tibia back then. If you are to make a pvp enfo, theres gotta be runes in shop atleast. and probably tweak stages a bit, if it's 2 hardcore nobody gna play after a while

Last edited:
Trainers on a low rate o_O
but honestly, I don't see how you expect people to hunt or even fight if theres no runes in shops.
Impossible to run makers on pvp enfo lol

Let's say theres 2 teams fighting eachother, think they're gna let the opposite side run makers?
There wont be any runes to fight, there wont be any runes to level, what's the purpose on this server? i dont get it. wont be any fights, and people wont be able to hunt xD so whats there left to do? haha

this isnt ment to come as flame, i played inferna and enjoyed every moment on it, but dont think you can recreate because it was a different tibia back then. If you are to make a pvp enfo, theres gotta be runes in shop atleast. and probably tweak stages a bit, if it's 2 hardcore nobody gna play after a while
Thanks For your replay Nifz there is going to be runes in shop after server save with 1x charges

You don't need runes in shop if you can make runes 100% safe on trainers xD good design bro

Back