• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] [ClassicTibia] [Lowrate 2X] [PvP-Enforced System]

change "your" server name from classictibia to tibiafail XD
Players online: 4
lmao jaaja
hell yeah i tried dojin djinn quest cookbook npc was saying you talking to me? huh xD
i casted utana vid all the ghosts didnt see me L-M-A-O
you can only buy sds in shop 1-100 but its in single runes!
all other npcs sell manas at 100
cant get free wand despite website saying else
rookgaard x2 was crap so it became x6 but then you could go to main get to lvl 7 and get lvl from pvp-e with somehow rook formula getting insta lvl 20 for lvl 33 (5min dara mino to get back that lvl)
bonelords dropped so many wooden shields where is the fucking pizza shield goddamn
im still playing gonna see how much else i can find its like pokemon over here! oh yeah
someone got stuck on darashia ghost boat and had to wait for GM because the teleport was cucked

What else do you expect? They are seeking players who donate their server, once accomplished, shutdown. Continuous cycle.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i feel sorry for that guhy that got lvl 70 and was making SDS on bot on the necro quest cuz i checked him hahahah Teemo i was going kil him but he was behind door 60 i had lvl 50 i only logged yesterday nice!

Back