• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.72 Realmap - Shared Exp - Guildwars - 97,68% bot proof - Start 17:00 CET

What rates should be used? Vote now and let your voice be heard

• Exp 10x Loot 4x Magic 5x Skills 10x

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Exp 5x Loot 2x Magic 2x Skills 5x

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Exp 3x Loot 1x (Gold 2x) Magic 1x Skills 3x

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score

In2SSq4.png

EbrNDPg.png

You can play here without premium just fine
Benefits of Premium is that you:
  • Gain 10% more experience
  • Loss 1% less exp upon death
  • Can buy all 5 blessings from Eremo at a higher cost (65.000 gold coins)
  • Can activate a light aura using /light

We are using 7.6 spell system.
We have removed the soul point system.
You can find all mana costs and level requirements here.

Why ClassicTibia?
  • Dedicated staff
  • No corruption, never been never will be.
  • New anti-cheat engine with new anti-cheat client, instantly bans players for two years.
  • We are constantly looking for players that use unofficial software to gain advantages, instantly deleted.

Scheduled to start this 2016-03-25 around 17:00 CET
You can follow the project and progress:
@ www.classictibia.org
@ Twitch - ClassicTibia (Usually stream everyday for a few hours - Feel free to follow to get notified by E-mail)

In2SSq4.png

Create your account & characters!
In2SSq4.png

ClassicTibia:
A replica of the 7.7 state of Tibia, using the realmap with the real NPC files.

100% Real Accurate Tibia Spawnfile & Spawntimers

Experience:
  • Experience rate is staged:
    9-39 x25
    40-69 x20
    70-89 x10
    90-119 x5
    120-149 x3
    150+ x2
  • Skill rate x10
  • Magic rate x5
  • Loot rate x4
Desert Quest soloable
Promotion costs 10.000 gold coins

Regenerations with Promotion
  • Mages - 15 mana per 2 seconds 15 health per 12 seconds
  • Knights - 15 mana per 6 seconds 15 health per 4 seconds
  • Paladins - 15 mana per 3 seconds 15 health per 6 seconds
Shared Experience
Write /share while in a party to activate and to deactivate.
You need to kill monsters that gives at least 20 experience for the experience to be shared.

Warsystem
Create your guild, while in the guildchat write /war to get all the options:
You can for example challenge another guild to XX amount of frags with XX amount of money as the prize money to the winner.

Antibot Client & System
The client is altered to prevent most of the common bots, those who gets through will be handled by the in-game automatic bot tracker.
Anyone catch will be banned for 2 years, instantly & ip-banned.

Pvp Rules
How to get redskull?
  • 3 unjustified kills in 12 hours
  • 21 unjustified kills in 3 days
  • 84 unjustified kills in 15 days
How to get ban by unjustified kills?
Double the amount for redskull within the given time period and you will receive a 24 hour ban.

In2SSq4.png

The whole server is based on the RealOTS files, it is not loading them, but it's made from them.

What is different from 7.7?
  • Soft Boots - Buyable for 1.500.000 gold coins from Rashid)
  • Shared Experience in Party (Minimum 20 Experience to share it)
  • Guildwars - Create a guild and challenge other guilds to war with prize money
  • You cannot walk over stacked items with height such as Parcels, boxes etc
  • Runes always target the top player in a stack, aka the infamous UH Trap
Anti-Cheat?
Using custom client that will be updated regularly to prevent people from cracking it
Deletion on sight of anyone using third party software to gain any advantage in-game

[Our premium account has a symbolic price to help pay the server costs & advertisements.]

In2SSq4.png

6IRncx.jpg

In2SSq4.png

www.classictibia.org

Last edited:
You should probably increase the experience way more, I don't know, there are so many medium to low experience servers.
Something like 8-20 x100, 20-40 x60, 40-60 x40, 60-80 x30, 80-100 x20, 100+ x10... Well that is just my opinion..
Anyways, good luck with your server.

I voted for the third option, because there is lack of low exp servers with real map. I just want to play on something similar to old real Tibia (including client GUI).

Static 2x or 3x is really really good.

I voted for the third option, because there is lack of low exp servers with real map. I just want to play on something similar to old real Tibia (including client GUI).

Static 2x or 3x is really really good.
I would personally love to host 2-3x instead but problem is that on short notice it won't be getting that many players and on a low rate people generally want to be in the starting race. Don't get me wrong though I'll still consider it, but I do doubt that that will be the option with the highest amount of votes :)

How about the client? Will we have classic gui or you want to make it darker like in RealOTS? I prefer normal one.

no way.. just quit man another fail edition bye
DAMN KUNGENN, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE SERVERS!

I have seen servers who consistently start and close, they learn from mistakes and how to make things better the next time. There are servers now who have done this which are some of the best servers, because their owners try to continually improve. Peoples shit talking and hatefulness is what makes them better. No matter how much you hate this server now you're probably going to be fully invested into it in the future ;)

@Kungenn i would love to see a 3-5x server but you're release date conflicts with 2 other 7.7* servers also being released this weekend. It will take away a large portion of the player base.
I would recommend 10x static exp for now and when people realize how great this server actually is go for a 3x.

no idiot, no... dont make more ots but you dont know how, 7.72 not working who want wait 1000 mana for make 1 sd , make 7.4 and h rate stages 70-100 x20 etc, etc. all your ots die in 6hours from 100 ppl to 1 .

I have seen servers who consistently start and close, they learn from mistakes and how to make things better the next time. There are servers now who have done this which are some of the best servers, because their owners try to continually improve. Peoples shit talking and hatefulness is what makes them better. No matter how much you hate this server now you're probably going to be fully invested into it in the future ;)

@Kungenn i would love to see a 3-5x server but you're release date conflicts with 2 other 7.7* servers also being released this weekend. It will take away a large portion of the player base.
I would recommend 10x static exp for now and when people realize how great this server actually is go for a 3x.

Thanks mate :)

I'm about to sleep now so I'll decide tomorrow on rates etc

Back