• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] Realera! [Start: 18.12, Friday 18:00 CET], First edition 1200+ player online!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
This OT looks fun - how do auctions work? Does buying a char come with a namechange?

Just a question, is it caused because of different player counting for otservlist? (like not counting MCs etc.?)

View attachment 52927

View attachment 52928
OTServlist counting only single IP's.So for example if players online shows 3k on server website then on otserv list shows 1.3k u got bassicly 1.7k MC's.
Its still good if 1.3k IP's works on 2k21 OTS

OTServlist counting only single IP's.So for example if players online shows 3k on server website then on otserv list shows 1.3k u got bassicly 1.7k MC's.
Its still good if 1.3k IP's works on 2k21 OTS
1.3k on otserver list doesnt mean 1.3k unique ips as they count max 3 character per 1 ip theres around 500 uniique players logged in at same moment which is quite impressive but nothing special cause punio bring most of them from facebook as theres a lot of casuals from facebook they dont check otland/otserverlist feeling the same as very first eloth editions when ppl really believe it is real ot not just another cashgrab xD

Dude there was a bug for 3 weeks of server with party tasks, you could make h level tasks for gold on 8 lvls in party with yuor main char, pathetic shit that destroyed whole economy, waste of time to play there no wonder why after first 3 days there was already 10kk on allegro for sale

Dude there was a bug for 3 weeks of server with party tasks, you could make h level tasks for gold on 8 lvls in party with yuor main char, pathetic shit that destroyed whole economy, waste of time to play there no wonder why after first 3 days there was already 10kk on allegro for sale
first few days of this server ice witch spawn spammed with mammoth fur capes bohs and other rares also spawn on custom island was literally op they removed more than half of monsters there thats how frajerska got 10kk in one night second day of server

fuck this corrupted dead ots, its worse than kasteria actually, gm changing pass for people and removing red skulls

PM me if you have info about Grajek RPG, he plays on almost every server with friend Dawid Dominator etc. He scammed me out of 150euro. Yes, I was not being careful enough. But he writes and laughs in my face about it.

[email protected]

Was the name he used on Paypal, said it was his friends. Doubt it's his real name, I'll pay more than the 100euro guaranteed information that leads to him.

People have got to have info, he plays every ot and is In TS and such.

Kind regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me if you have info about Grajek RPG, he plays on almost every server with friend Dawid Dominator etc. He scammed me out of 150euro. Yes, I was not being careful enough. But he writes and laughs in my face about it.

[email protected]

Was the name he used on Paypal, said it was his friends. Doubt it's his real name, I'll pay more than the 100euro guaranteed information that leads to him.

People have got to have info, he plays every ot and is In TS and such.

Kind regards,
hey idiot, for 99% you got scammed BY A GUY THAT BOUGHT HIS CHAR. use brain, i know this guy maybe he is stupid rpg player, but he is rpg player which are not scamming XD

Last edited by a moderator:
hey idiot, for 99% you got scammed BY A GUY THAT BOUGHT HIS CHAR. use brain, i know this guy maybe he is stupid rpg player, but he is rpg player which are not scamming XD
I was talking to his other usual friends too, in-game. And people who was in TS with him. The original Grajek RPG 100 % Scammed me, and in one of the most horrendous lying ways. "I'm his friend" Ofcourse you're the defending him.

@ruth how much time do You need to fix simple thing like map click? Still doesn't work as it supposed to work.

Doing tasks while jumping into teleports (poi rooms for example) still doesn't work.

Fixing and testing mapclick takes about 10 minutes for experienced person.
Fixing second thing I mentioned takes about 15-20 minutes, testing included.

I'm starting to feel like BUGS on this ots are like features -.-

@ruth how much time do You need to fix simple thing like map click? Still doesn't work as it supposed to work.

Doing tasks while jumping into teleports (poi rooms for example) still doesn't work.

Fixing and testing mapclick takes about 10 minutes for experienced person.
Fixing second thing I mentioned takes about 15-20 minutes, testing included.

I'm starting to feel like BUGS on this ots are like features -.-

Im not sure he is coding himself, thats why it might take long time since his programmer aint able atm

Im not sure he is coding himself, thats why it might take long time since his programmer aint able atm

he is coding himself. there isnt much point spending time fixing useless bugs which dont even matter btw.
u guys just sound like 2 jelaous morons. "omg hje stole my ots name" "omg he cant even fix a bug which no1 care about" go open ur own ots then if u are so good at it

Back