• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.6] Eloth | ELOTH TEAM | 5 AUGUST AT 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://www.eloth.net
Server Address
eloth.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I posted alrady kn other thread, but here is the post again:
20200802_081954.jpg
The menu doesn't work, you can't close the community tab at all and and can't see nor open other tabs, also video breaks the body width...
I am using samsung note 8 and have never had these issues..

Yo admins, it will be only 1 big global arena and thats it? Or will we have the option to fight 1vs1 against an other team?? And will we have the option to configurate the arena as much as we want, like in long term if we wanted to cap the lvls and mlvls and this kind of stuff?
Lemme know if something :D

What about the respawns? Not custom respawns? I mean its a 8.60 map. 8.60 mapversion cant hold too much people xping and that will make people just quit.
And regarding lowering lootrate and making it a crisis OT, people will just not play. 90% of the 8.60 playerbase do not play to PG if you want activity just make custom quests. :)

And about the cavebot if you start making restrictions on elfbot me&my people will just quit we dont have the time nor the guts to sit on pc 12 hours daily on 42°. I mean dont get me wrong I agree to war without any kind of bot and I really LOVE the idea but not to XP manually on a 8.60 OT. :(

Last edited:
Yo admins, it will be only 1 big global arena and thats it? Or will we have the option to fight 1vs1 against an other team?? And will we have the option to configurate the arena as much as we want, like in long term if we wanted to cap the lvls and mlvls and this kind of stuff? Lemme know if something :D

What about the respawns? Not custom respawns? I mean its a 8.60 map.
And regarding lowering lootrate and making it a crisis OT, people will just not play. 90% of the 8.60 playerbase do not play to PG if you want activity just make custom quests. :)
And about the cavebot if you start making restrictions on elfbot me&my people will just quit we dont have the time nor the guts to sit on pc 12 hours daily on 42°. I mean dont get me wrong I agree to war without any kind of bot and I really LOVE the idea but not to XP manually on a 8.60 OT. :S

Did you even read anything first or what???

No cavebot function will be blocked, only war ones will be restricted. So everyone can cavebot and fight in the evenings. And the players that have free time and can play manually will have some small adventages in 10% more exp and few custom spawns...

We dont know much about the arena right now, buton his server Askara we had arena with 3 cities on 3 sides and shops, big desert in the middle, few traps and few bridges, go check the map on Askara.net

Doubt there will be restrictions, but there are no frags there so u can always clear straglers. But i feel you, having option to fight 1v1 another team would be cool.
But limiting levels, magic levels and rest would be just stupid, in that case go play MOBA's.

Dude is trying to semi serious/hard ot, you can still bot for some.easy levels, decemt cash etc but cant reach 150 and 5kk in 2 hours like on Ethania.and that shit and just mindlessly war... thats dumb and boring and there are 5 servers like these online now

Did you even read anything first or what???

No cavebot function will be blocked, only war ones will be restricted. So everyone can cavebot and fight in the evenings. And the players that have free time and can play manually will have some small adventages in 10% more exp and few custom spawns...

We dont know much about the arena right now, buton his server Askara we had arena with 3 cities on 3 sides and shops, big desert in the middle, few traps and few bridges, go check the map on Askara.net

Doubt there will be restrictions, but there are no frags there so u can always clear straglers. But i feel you, having option to fight 1v1 another team would be cool.
But limiting levels, magic levels and rest would be just stupid, in that case go play MOBA's.

Dude is trying to semi serious/hard ot, you can still bot for some.easy levels, decemt cash etc but cant reach 150 and 5kk in 2 hours like on Ethania.and that shit and just mindlessly war... thats dumb and boring and there are 5 servers like these online now
Idk if you have played 8.60 this last year or 2 years but the only 8.60 that are lasting long are the ones with arena limitations :)
I need more info about the Arenas before starting :( PLEAAASEEE :(
WHAT ABOUT THE RESPAWNSSS :(
Btw its a 8.60 EU OT the harder it is the less players will it have uwu

go check the map on Askara.net
I don't think he is the owner of askara.net, If he is then he would just advertise this server with same OTland account he used to advertise askara.net.
There's no need to use multiply accounts since its totally forbidden, So it looks like OP is using similar server/group name to attract more players (Good luck I don't know any of them and I don't think I have the right to judge using similar names anyways) but I wanted to clear my point of view.
Maybe I am wrong.

I don't think he is the owner of askara.net, If he is then he would just advertise this server with same OTland account he used to advertise askara.net.
There's no need to use multiply accounts since its totally forbidden, So it looks like OP is using similar server/group name to attract more players (Good luck I don't know any of them and I don't think I have the right to judge using similar names anyways) but I wanted to clear my point of view.
Maybe I am wrong.
Yes, you are wrong :p if you just want to verify us, please read Kasteria thread. Finally I was able to recover my „own” nick account and just retired on GOD Willes account, as long as you are using just one user its legal (asked Wibbenz before).
Post automatically merged:

Idk if you have played 8.60 this last year or 2 years but the only 8.60 that are lasting long are the ones with arena limitations :)
I need more info about the Arenas before starting :( PLEAAASEEE :(
WHAT ABOUT THE RESPAWNSSS :(
Btw its a 8.60 EU OT the harder it is the less players will it have uwu
I have already wrote what about respawns, its still a small thread and you may easy find these informations, anyway I will prepare post in the latestnews about it today.

Sorry then didn't know, Good luck.

Sorry then didn't know, Good luck.
It's okay, you had a right not to know. Anyway, for those who will have any doubts in the future, we have just added notification on Kasteria and Askara website that Eloth is coming from us. Thanks for your wishes and have a good day!

Yes, you are wrong :p if you just want to verify us, please read Kasteria thread. Finally I was able to recover my „own” nick account and just retired on GOD Willes account, as long as you are using just one user its legal (asked Wibbenz before).

I have already wrote what about respawns, its still a small thread and you may easy find these informations, anyway I will prepare post in the latestnews about it today.
What about arena features?

I mean config of arena war. What I asked on my first post
You are dumb as a brick, there are no configurations and that is not arena at all, its a whole new island where you wont be able to use bot and you will be able to even exp once they add spawns...
If you want really easy server then go play them, there are platera of them available... This one will be llayed by his own community that plays kasteria/asksra, which is around 700+ and whoever wants to join from 8.6, but it wont hinder on your stupid ass 8.6 demands... So no supermega giga fire walker boots, no non-wastable ammo, etc...

It's still not too hard, but it will br a bit harder so the fights are more interesting and you dont get fed up in first week of the server...

There are already 4 old/good trams that will play, if you wanna fight at 8.6 without a bot for a change then join...

But as far as Arena with limitations goes, that is not bad and Niebelski should look into it in the future maybe..

I mean config of arena war. What I asked on my first post
As I have said above, there is no config at all, currently it's just a map on which you may fight (without losing a frag) and in the near future exp without bots - only custom client available. We have tried one time with configuring battle things and it didn't work at all, people were not using it, however we have that system created so it should be one day to implement it if most of teams will ask for it.

Global arena in 8.6 is a mistake, and even more with the settings you put on it. Not putting custom respawns and do it hard to play/bot is a mistake aswell. Are you making partyhunt bonus? You are trying to complain people from other versions, and the people that actually play 8.6 wont play this ot for more than a week, if they play. And the people from 8.0 aka nobot 18hours day playing will find an excuse to leave the server like they do in all.

Global arena in 8.6 is a mistake, and even more with the settings you put on it. Not putting custom respawns and do it hard to play/bot is a mistake aswell. Are you making partyhunt bonus? You are trying to complain people from other versions, and the people that actually play 8.6 wont play this ot for more than a week, if they play. And the people from 8.0 aka nobot 18hours day playing will find an excuse to leave the server like they do in all.
Where did you read that it will be hard to bot?

So what is your solution to pander towards 8.6 community that leaves literally after 7 days???

Go get a life, this server is percet mix between serious and fun so both communities can find something they like... You can still be highest level with only botting 24/7 if that is what you would want...

Stop crying all of you, read the info once again and enjoy the server... If the community wasn't a bunch of crybabies this server could last for 3+ months since these owners have cleanest servers, no lag, no DDoS, best programming skills, etc

FOR ALL BLIND PROPLE who CAN NOT READ, CAVEBOTTING IS NOT HARD and NO CAVEBOT FUNCTION IS BLOCKED, only some war functions are blocked for now...

Where did you read that it will be hard to bot?

It doesnt say explicitly that it will be hard but you can suppose it just by looking the server information. Low rate, normal loot rate and no custom spawns. It forces you to fight for a shitty farmine dls all the time if there is more than 400 players online. You will have to be active pretty much all day if you want to make level or bot in rotworms. Have you ever play a 8.6 with realmap? Even in some zantera's with custom maps and with 800 players 10 years ago it was crazy to exp by botting.

I ask you again: will be party hunt bonus?

So what is your solution to pander towards 8.6 community that leaves literally after 7 days???

Go get a life, this server is percet mix between serious and fun so both communities can find something they like... You can still be highest level with only botting 24/7 if that is what you would want...

Stop crying all of you, read the info once again and enjoy the server... If the community wasn't a bunch of crybabies this server could last for 3+ months since these owners have cleanest servers, no lag, no DDoS, best programming skills, etc

FOR ALL BLIND PROPLE who CAN NOT READ, CAVEBOTTING IS NOT HARD and NO CAVEBOT FUNCTION IS BLOCKED, only some war functions are blocked for now...

People leave 8.6 servers because they are garbage in all ways, just a broken server moneygraber with tons of pay2win functions and hyper unbalanced, so people leave because the only fun into this type of servers is the early game (first 3 days). There is a lot of things to do into a server to make it last, but this people wont make it.

Is funny how people associate the short duration of a server to a "bad comunnity" and doesnt talk about all this moneygrabs ots that only want a server running for 1 month like pretty much every server today. For this people that works and life because ots, a long duration ot wont pay their bills or pay the travels for the wife. They are not interested in long duration ots, dont lie to yourself. They want a ot for 2 months that gives them money instantly.

And i think you have to relax a bit, i see you a bit stressed. Drink some linden, make meditation and the come to the forum.

It doesnt say explicitly that it will be hard but you can suppose it just by looking the server information. Low rate, normal loot rate and no custom spawns. It forces you to fight for a shitty farmine dls all the time if there is more than 400 players online. You will have to be active pretty much all day if you want to make level or bot in rotworms. Have you ever play a 8.6 with realmap? Even in some zantera's with custom maps and with 800 players 10 years ago it was crazy to exp by botting.

People leave 8.6 servers because they are garbage in all ways, just a broken server moneygraber with tons of pay2win functions and hyper unbalanced, so people leave because the only fun into this type of servers is the early game (first 3 days). There is a lot of things to do into a server to make it last, but this people wont make it.

Is funny how people associate the short duration of a server to a "bad comunnity" and doesnt talk about all this moneygrabs ots that only want a server running for 1 month like pretty much every server today. For this people that works and life because ots, a long duration ot wont pay their bills or pay the travels for the wife. They are not interested in long duration ots, dont lie to yourself. They want a ot for 2 months that gives them money instantly.

And i think you have to relax a bit, i see you a bit stressed. Drink some linden, make meditation and the come to the forum.
As I have said before few times already, we will provide alot of custom content but not just from the begining - it's easy to f*ck something up that may break the game which we don't want to do before we start. Yes there will be party hunt bonus - same as on new tibia.

Not stressed at all completely chilled, just tired of people like you, just cry with no constructive criticism...

You have a great ot infront of yourself with owners that never shut the server down before its literally 0 players for weeks and you are crying that its to hard to fucking BOT, are you fucking kidding me?

You somehow want all the money, levels and free spawns? But for ot to be fun and last longer, yea that aint it chief...

You don't need to bot wrls/frosts/dlords... But it somewhere with lower exp/h, so people won't be getting 20 levels a day after 100, and you don't skip the early game and server lasts longer...

Just use your brain, if you have time then fight for farmine if not, go bot on w/e is free for lower exp or just fucking dont llay, dinera, openka, etc are online every other week where its easy to bot.

As I have said before few times already, we will provide alot of custom content but not just from the begining - it's easy to f*ck something up that may break the game which we don't want to do before we start. Yes there will be party hunt bonus - same as on new tibia.

This means that you will grab money and leave the ot. You do exactly the same in askara, masteria and kasteria, the same "ill add it on the future". Good luck with the server.

Not stressed at all completely chilled, just tired of people like you, just cry with no constructive criticism...

You have a great ot infront of yourself with owners that never shut the server down before its literally 0 players for weeks and you are crying that its to hard to fucking BOT, are you fucking kidding me?

You somehow want all the money, levels and free spawns? But for ot to be fun and last longer, yea that aint it chief...

You don't need to bot wrls/frosts/dlords... But it somewhere with lower exp/h, so people won't be getting 20 levels a day after 100, and you don't skip the early game and server lasts longer...

Just use your brain, if you have time then fight for farmine if not, go bot on w/e is free for lower exp or just fucking dont llay, dinera, openka, etc are online every other week where its easy to bot.

I hope you enjoy the server. See ya.