• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.6] Eloth | ELOTH TEAM | 5 AUGUST AT 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://www.eloth.net
Server Address
eloth.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hexana was with custom maps and it was best ot. Also low rate will not make People exit to be fair more People will play instead of get 200 lvl in 3 days and then they will only log in for gather

This means that you will grab money and leave the ot. You do exactly the same in askara, masteria and kasteria, the same "ill add it on the future". Good luck with the server.
Is there anything that we promised that will be added and haven't been added? If so please point these. I will just state it once again, if I would just money grab I wouldn't invest my time into developing new product instead I would start Kasteria or Askara which are already working.

You are dumb as a brick, there are no configurations and that is not arena at all, its a whole new island where you wont be able to use bot and you will be able to even exp once they add spawns...
If you want really easy server then go play them, there are platera of them available... This one will be llayed by his own community that plays kasteria/asksra, which is around 700+ and whoever wants to join from 8.6, but it wont hinder on your stupid ass 8.6 demands... So no supermega giga fire walker boots, no non-wastable ammo, etc...

It's still not too hard, but it will br a bit harder so the fights are more interesting and you dont get fed up in first week of the server...

There are already 4 old/good trams that will play, if you wanna fight at 8.6 without a bot for a change then join...

But as far as Arena with limitations goes, that is not bad and Niebelski should look into it in the future maybe..
Show some respect dog
Post automatically merged:

You are dumb as a brick, there are no configurations and that is not arena at all, its a whole new island where you wont be able to use bot and you will be able to even exp once they add spawns...
If you want really easy server then go play them, there are platera of them available... This one will be llayed by his own community that plays kasteria/asksra, which is around 700+ and whoever wants to join from 8.6, but it wont hinder on your stupid ass 8.6 demands... So no supermega giga fire walker boots, no non-wastable ammo, etc...

It's still not too hard, but it will br a bit harder so the fights are more interesting and you dont get fed up in first week of the server...

There are already 4 old/good trams that will play, if you wanna fight at 8.6 without a bot for a change then join...

But as far as Arena with limitations goes, that is not bad and Niebelski should look into it in the future maybe..
And you dog, talking about trash 8.60 EU ots im talking about good/decent 8.60 american ots such as globalwar, noxiousot, utorion, megatibia, etc which all of them either have or had a lot of players and last longer than even any 7.4/8.0/8.6/10./12. EU OT. Go check their arena features and spawn and quest features then talk dog. And btw you are encoraging me not to play and im one of those 4 teams you were so proud to post before. So show some respect dog, cuz i just wanted to know more info about the OT and I didnt even ask you, I asked the admin. So be quiet dog

Last edited:
Show some respect dog
Post automatically merged:

And you dog are talking about trash 8.60 EU ots im talking about good/decent 8.60 american ots such as globalwar, noxiousot, utorion, megatibia, etc which all of them either have or had a lot of players and last longer than even any 7.4/8.0/8.6/10./12. EU OT. Go check their arena features and spawn and quest features then talk dog. And btw you are encoraging me not to play and im one of those 4 teams you were so proud to post before. So show some respect dog, cuz i just wanted to know more info about the OT and I didnt even ask you, I asked the admin. So be quiet dog

Your team are cry babies that dont go out without 40+ ppl, you are making excuses because you know you will get destroyed without bot...
And i only answer because you could not read in the first place. I am done talking with you. Bye cat ( read: pussy)

Is there anything that we promised that will be added and haven't been added? If so please point these. I will just state it once again, if I would just money grab I wouldn't invest my time into developing new product instead I would start Kasteria or Askara which are already working.
mount quest for example XD

Your team are cry babies that dont go out without 40+ ppl, you are making excuses because you know you will get destroyed without bot...
And i only answer because you could not read in the first place. I am done talking with you. Bye cat ( read: pussy)
I dont think you played that much then :)

Well Played with sultan once and to be fair we never had even 30 ppl on ts and look at ehtania it was dominando from beginning

Well Played with sultan once and to be fair we never had even 30 ppl on ts and look at ehtania it was dominando from beginning
I was just asking about some arena features if it has or will have and dog started barking idc winning/losing im random anyways. And thats what im actually asking to have this arena features to play even numbers etc. We always had 20/25 but dogs gonna bark :)

Last edited:
Custom content will come as always don't worry :)

btw where's ur 7.4 serv? that u promised after kasteria?

I am not posting this for bad manners or being toxic. Just curious, is it will extremely easy to use on this server/version?
If yes, will you have detection against auto amulet, ring, and trashing?

Why dont u make just custom client? U give chance for botters?? When i saw first time your advertisement i was sure there will be no botters on 8.6 and IT would be rly interesting. When i read 2 clients when one of them is for botters ten its sad and demotivating.. IT will be like a normal 8.6 server full of bots with full afk every spawn etc

Why dont u make just custom client? U give chance for botters?? When i saw first time your advertisement i was sure there will be no botters on 8.6 and IT would be rly interesting. When i read 2 clients when one of them is for botters ten its sad and demotivating.. IT will be like a normal 8.6 server full of bots with full afk every spawn etc
I have wrote about why I won't make just custom client on this server already.

Thats the boring thing, I like the niche on this server with spirit fields etc like uve added in the OT's before.... But what would be jawbreakin' is that someone actually creates a 8.6 with anti bot client and so much more features for people who does not use third-party-software so to call it.... I think it'd be success.... The only thing that you need Niebieski is that you need to stand your ground... 'We' as the players demand so much on your server that it feels like its ours, dont be afraid to make an error, look at ur last kasterias 3-4x fails people still come back......

Edit: not demand but we make things happend, a leader message you and you instantly back off like a cat when he see a stray dog....

Thats the boring thing, I like the niche on this server with spirit fields etc like uve added in the OT's before.... But what would be jawbreakin' is that someone actually creates a 8.6 with anti bot client and so much more features for people who does not use third-party-software so to call it.... I think it'd be success.... The only thing that you need Niebieski is that you need to stand your ground... 'We' as the players demand so much on your server that it feels like its ours, dont be afraid to make an error, look at ur last kasterias 3-4x fails people still come back......

Edit: not demand but we make things happend, a leader message you and you instantly back off like a cat when he see a stray dog....
Im not sure if many of us actually want a 8.6 without any cavebot opportunities. I also hate the bots (Especially tibia Auto) in war but I think, as someone already mentioned before, that the community is older now and many of us don’t have the time they had back than. For some of us it’s Impossible to perma pg while sitting at the computer and that’s probably also the reason why 8.6+ servers with bots allowed are the most successful ones. As long as the battles, no matter if open or close, are in areas which you can only enter without the bot, it’s already a huge advantage compared to every other OT. Even on 7.4 and 8.0 servers you hear everyone complaining about bots in battles. In the end some people will never be satisfied, no matter what

It seems like 90% of you can't read THIS SERVER is created because his community asked for a server where you can cavebot because the lockdown is over and 50+% of the Eloth player base just don't have enough time to play. Creating 8.6 without bot is cool and all but still doesn't change the fact that vas majority of the people, and most of the guild leaders/people who organize guilds are working 9 to 5, living with their SOs etc... This is the best compromise i've seen, bot during the day or while at work so you get levels and fight at night in custom area without bots, win/win for both types of players. If you choose to play this OT manually you will be a mich higher level if u have free time, since you will be able later on to access custom spawns and before that you will hunt more efficiently with % bonus and also you can always clear botter since its 5 frags a day

Back