• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.7] Ascalon RPG CUSTOM - Friday 13th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.
vqlfte.jpg

This is the best screenshot.

Pozdrawiam Maćka @Kopytko of Doom

Finally !! :')
I hope the vocations are balanced now, berserker was OP last era as i remember, and there were a bunch of bugs, I hope they are fixed

Finally !! :')
I hope the vocations are balanced now, berserker was OP last era as i remember, and there were a bunch of bugs, I hope they are fixed
Would love to see a balance post or something, if anything has changed. I take worst class for 2 era in a row and end up just quitting because im spending more time to get anywhere.

Can I ask what happend with the main owner? Why does he not host the server anymore?

Can I ask what happend with the main owner? Why does he not host the server anymore?
He stopped hosting it a couple years back. He had no time to continue developing it.

Some more new stuff!

unknown.png

A new spawn containing a new quest.

YA3v5T.png

There are new monsters in the level 150 snow zone.

uZEXhr.png

South from vampires there is a whole new area for you to explore, the old lizard spawn has also been moved to a new spot to make place for this.

The client will be available for download on friday, donations have been enabled today.

Last edited:
This is great, I will be playing casually as I dont have the time I used to have :/ Hope to see many of you in here. :)

Some more new stuff!

v6HE6o.png

A new spawn containing a new quest.

YA3v5T.png

There are new monsters in the level 150 snow zone.

uZEXhr.png

South from vampires there is a whole new area for you to explore, the old lizard spawn has also been moved to a new spot to make place for this.

The client will be available for download on friday, donations have been enabled today.
Lovely to see! Are there new hidden treasures in these new spawns?

I like you removed the content gaal added It was garbage. I ha e been making suggestions every era that double enchants need to be allowed on the gear and level cap raised to a higher rate. More effects added to gear for customization. It's like the 1 thing good about the server was overlooked to add more crap nobody wanted.

Players want endgame PvP and PvE content to continue building their characters.

I would give it a try if there would be some proxy for other regions :( Dont want to play with 400 ping

Status
Not open for further replies.