• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.7] Ascalon RPG CUSTOM - Friday 13th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember checking out Ascalon threads a long (really long) time ago, and were impressed by all different things you could do ingame, and the ability to ´build your own character´ as the time goes. I´m not used to play this sort of servers/games, but Ascalon actually makes me wanna try.
I have just read all the guides, information, wikia etc, and I might check it out anytime in the future to see what it´s like, because I am again impressed of the RPG-style of it.

Daaaamn,fiinally it comes online again! i'll play for sure :)

btw,maybe someone want to team up? just for hunting,quests,etc? pm me here or ingame when it will be online (Planovaya) like always xD

Looks great! I've been hoping for some other nice custom ot to come up as dz000ts spoilers about new era made me hyped up, I'll definitely try this out!

Bump, whoever played with Holo/Kagura and his brother on Deathz, come and join us again! ;)))

Status
Not open for further replies.