• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Albania 7.4, real map server with new content, custom client, 30.08.2015 18:00 CEST

@itoxblade what the actual fk? It is 7.4 server not 8.x+ protocol, if u want to play spellspammer kina go there. I feel like you want to create (for example 100 lvl ek) fkn machinegun with 1500 hp, 30% dmg reducing armor and fucking 200 dmg per hit from mlee + spells?

IMO exori should cost 2 mana points for each lvl, and exori gran (with 180~% exoris dmg) 4 mana for each lvl.

@itoxblade what the actual fk? It is 7.4 server not 8.x+ protocol, if u want to play spellspammer kina go there. I feel like you want to create (for example 100 lvl ek) fkn machinegun with 1500 hp, 30% dmg reducing armor and fucking 200 dmg per hit from mlee + spells?

Damn son you are retarded

Anyway, it would be nice if you could spoil some information about other new feats for knight/paladin or others. Nothing big but just things that are making them more viable or things like that because it would take some time to discover it by yourself on a low rate server.

Last edited:
No prob I've told you all what I've discovered. The staff will spoil you the rest as I don't have knowledge and time. Cu in a week, hope the server will be ddos-proof.

Well back in 7.x clients knights weren't really meant to do damage much they were meant to block attacks and heal then that changed in 8.x clients as cipsoft decided to buff their damage.

And what about a cam recorder? Nowadays, with the plague of the botters it's more than essential.

Just looked on the support list on the site, noticed the name "Admin" is that the server owner?

We haven't forgotten about Rookgaard!
There's a bunch of newly added quests and mysteries, awaiting for players that decide to make Rookgaard their home. I don't want to spoil too much, but, among other things, you will be able to tackle the legendary Spike Sword quest yet again!

Let me show you one of the new locations; Elven camp.

Elves.png

elves2.png

All the benefits you could get @ RL tibia which means spells, boat travels, new lands and promotion.

haha i bought premium and just noticed u get a month of premium for free XD atleast its almost free^^ only 2 euro

haha i bought premium and just noticed u get a month of premium for free XD atleast its almost free^^ only 2 euro
Yeah, the otowner has already huge pool of cash so it's definitely not gonna be a pay-to-win server and hopefully we won't experience corruption here.

Still didn't get any info about paladins :/

We pretty much know new stuff about knights and druids but not paladins. What changes are made for paladins so they will keep up with changes that other have? Something besides infernal bolts which probably are hard to get so won't be commonly used for hunting.
So are paladins also given something that they can use in regular pve?

i still wish skills were increased to 3x, even if magic level is balanced then you can exp in party (and get bonus xp) and you'll have disabalanced skills compared to level xd
anyway, any word if tasks exist?