• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Albania 7.4, real map server with new content, custom client, 30.08.2015 18:00 CEST

What about premium? Real money or ingame purchase?

@itoxblade its not "make a wish" server (i hope so), so knight should be simmilar as they were on 7.4 tibia. I mean bunch of HP/defensive stats and low dmg.

Well, hopefully it is not knight server actually since they got exori gran and such. Knight seems to be safe pick because of low rate and kit he has.

@TheMyth

Sorcerers have gfbs and avalanches (cosy exping @ peninsula - no need to lure ds n stuf), so shush It won't be a knight-server :p.

Druids got avalanches :(
Well, if avalanches will have same dmg as gfb then gfb will be completly useless (or it will be completly useless anyway) since in this version it will be like everything can be hit with avalanches.

It'd be cool with me. Druids would have some "power" over the sorcerers in one aspect. However they'd just end as runeproviders -> you play mainsorc + got 1-2-3-4 druid(s) @ VPN... :D.

Hope it'll have some players. I'll join it within 2-3 weeks for sure!

Last edited:
Avalanche can be made only by druids and be used by every vocation. One rune cost 150 mana (gfb cost 120) and average damage is lower.

Example.
Gfb hits 150-200
Avalanche hits 100-200 for same person

Also keep in mind that avalanche is ice element and some creatures are immune to ice :)

Well, I have no idea how to use VPN with tibia to mc but hopefuly there are more ppl like me who don't :p

Imho it'd be better to let all the people use two clients at once. I know from own experience (and believe me, I am not just a random player :p) that greed is so common among pro-wannabes so they will abuse the weaknessess as much as they can, so the x2 chars would help the casual players to get almost even chances.

@itoxblade

Knights are more than fine there. I've just checked them, the melee is like 120%~ but the real boost they get at mlvl5 as exori is something like 110mp~.

sux rate balance
2x mlvl
2x skills
but regen is 2x so mlvl ends up 4x (disregarding fluids, rings) how much mana does life ring give? if its not as it was on 7.4 then thats another buff to magic level.
buff skills to 3x to make it more equal or its mage server

sux rate balance
2x mlvl
2x skills
but regen is 2x so mlvl ends up 4x (disregarding fluids, rings) how much mana does life ring give? if its not as it was on 7.4 then thats another buff to magic level.
buff skills to 3x to make it more equal or its mage server

I think that he made a good point.

We'll think about it :)

I don't think it's 120% more damage for knight.... I'd rather say he does critical hits more often. Damage is normal as on tibia 7.4

By the way. I remember open alpha stage of this server before new content was added etc. Was there some beta with new content then? Or just closed one? :(