• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Aldora] [Realmap] [Custom / 7.4]Mid/EXP Start Friday, 21/06/2019 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
http://aldora.net
Server Address
aldora.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
This server was brought, just check the scam thread where aldora's guy was involved that they done to me, this server is going to fail xD

I see many criticizing there, not a constructive critic, but a criticism of bad faith, I do not know what you have, maybe envy, I do not know. Many have no servants, and no name either. First of all, look within yourself, you are talking only rubbish, instead of making positive feedback, server could be copy of any other, because, ALL THE OTHER COPIES OF TIBIA.RL, that does not mean anything at all copy the mark then? Why did he create tfs? this has no logic. You guys want to think about what they're talking about.
The same thing, people who bring down the server, are those who denounce uber drivers, take the face of their work, barely think that they are taking food inside the house, the food that the guy is defending.
You are worse than all. :rolleyes:

This server was brought, just check the scam thread where aldora's guy was involved that they done to me, this server is going to fail xD
the sad part is, this is going to be a paid fail, as he claims he paid advertisement and streamers xD

who said i'm not the owner?
i can't understand you still complain shit when i do this for free and not doing this for money you are a such asshole

You´re an idiot, you probably wasted around 1000 euro, purchasing the client, data pack and the client design. You will soon realize that you'll have to pay Ezzz more money to fix you things and eventually understand that you made a dumb choice in your life. I would suggest you stop right now and use your money on something useful. I know who you are, släpp skitet de onödigt.

@aldorateam (or katt) is the guy that offered my devel to steal my OT scripts, sprites, functions... Now I see that he stealed Nostalrius stuff too, It's really fun 😂

Like people here said, remember to save money for Ezzzz fix all bugs from this engine (there's a lot)!

BTW good luck with your OTS, I really hope that you succeed on it.

@aldorateam (or katt) is the guy that offered my devel to steal my OT scripts, sprites, functions... Now I see that he stealed Nostalrius stuff too, It's really fun 😂

Like people here said, remember to save money for Ezzzz fix all bugs from this engine (there's a lot)!

BTW good luck with your OTS, I really hope that you succeed on it.
Hey bro just checkout global860 xD it has all the functions you will need to this engine trust me.

We should start using "aldorateam" as a word for failing hard.

Like, when someone walks in like a pro, talk like his a king, and then releases a server that gets 0 players, we could refer to it as "making an aldorateam".

for example:
Yeah, Hugo did an aldorateam, so sad to see :(

We should start using "aldorateam" as a word for failing hard.

Like, when someone walks in like a pro, talk like his a king, and then releases a server that gets 0 players, we could refer to it as "making an aldorateam".

for example:
Yeah, Hugo did an aldorateam, so sad to see :(
LIKE ON THE SIMPSONS WHEN THEY USED TO USE THE WORD OR PRHASE " HE DID AN HOMER" TO REFER THAT SOMEONE DID SOMETHING REALLY STUPID Xd AHAHA nice one
PS: the website is down .. he did an aldorateam

Last edited:
Kills weekly to red skull5
Kills monthly to red skull10
XDDDDDDD

Skills rateMagic rateLoot rate
XDv2

retard ot dont waste your time guys.

Back