• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Argardh : Knights of Tibia 19 DECEMBER 18:00 CET

Tried to find out how to get vocations for like 20 min and i got nothing

It's Gametime!

REGISTER

Tips:

Start your journey by going to Siath(it is the Tp with a green flag next to it).

Do not jump down holes unless you have a rope. ( Why does this even have to be said? :p )

In the 'Knights of Tibia'-castle in the North-Eastern Siath-City there's a brass-set and longsword. Other than that all I can say is that there's a bunch of items lying around and first to find it gets it(All "low-lvl" items, nothing greater than a morning-star).

Sorcerer-trainer is found at the basement of the Library inside Siath Sanctuary.
Druid-trainer is in the tower of Siath Sanctuary.
Paladin and Knight-trainer is in the "Warriors-guild" in southeast Siath-city(check City-map).
Gladiator-trainer is close to Arena(outside). (Gladiators spells are not working atm, will be fixed tonight)
Scout-trainer is just south of Warriors Guild in southeast Siath-city.
Necromancer-trainer is in the Black Citadel.

Known bugs:

NPC-trade window closes, just say 'Trade' again. Anyone know of solution?

On top of that: The City-map saying Druid-guild, Sorcerer-guild etc should give some clues? Also, there's books in the library.. :p

Again: Start your journey in Siath-City, like the signs advice you to, and you'll be just fine :)

Also: Yes, the map is huge. It is in fact several times bigger than Tibias(surface). And you've never played Argardh before.. Which is why there's no point trying to explore it all in 1 run. Chose a vocation and then explore and level at the same time. If you run straight into the forest without equipment, skills or level you will, sooner or later, die. And do not spam me with "i died i can't get to my body" or "i died and lost so much give me eq" :p

I will not do any handouts.. I do not care to please whiny kids. So no need to ask :) 5 Highest levels of this 3-week Beta get an Amulet of Protection(+3 armor). And even if there's not many people going for it I will definately not waste their effort by giving stuff to beggars and whiners!

Same rules for everyone!

Updating the map(there was a bugged stair) atm and restarting after(then scout and gladiators have spells the same as knights and paladins)

Edit 2:

I'm working on "Tier-items" for lvl 20, 50 and 80 at the moment. They will perhaps not be there later, but now during Beta since there's no player-economy to buy weapons and eq from I felt it's well needed. Will be up tonight or tomorrow!

Last edited:
Can you change the regeneration? Getting 1 hp efter 6 second is really low in the begginning. I can't take on several rats so I have to go back up to regenerate but it takes forever.

Also, the Minaryan guard and the Cityguard should attack the Crazed Beggar if he attacks you. It makes more sense.

Can you change the regeneration? Getting 1 hp efter 6 second is really low in the begginning. I can't take on several rats so I have to go back up to regenerate but it takes forever.

Also, the Minaryan guard and the Cityguard should attack the Crazed Beggar if he attacks you. It makes more sense.

Yes, it would make more sense :p I have to consider stuff like that unimportant details for the moment however, unfortunately.. :)

Check out Park of Healing, just a few steps East/Right from Siath Sanctuary. Some health and mana potions are regenerated there so go there before and after you go on a hunt.

I updated map last night, by request there's now 3-4 more hunting grounds inside the city. The mines south of Siath is also put together better with the troll-caves and Crossroads Inn(You can now go down to trolls/rots/orcs from Crossroads Inn on 2 different locations).

Armory and Weaponry is now open at East-Gate with level-stages at: 15 -> 30 -> 50 and 80. 4 Sets of armor and weaponry.

Westgaardhia also got a major update but some graphic-bugs not fixed yet(im back to having slow connection so not sure when i can update map again). Updating this post with more info later today.

Last edited:
NPCs working 100%!

Huge progress on map just since 24th, updating again tonight or earlier. The 2 stairs in Westgaardhia and 2 doors in Siath/underworld have been fixed btw, and soon all areas close to Siath are 100%(some are lacking details, and some even lacked monsters uptil yesterday... not very "close" to Siath but apparently someone knew the way down to some empty caves. Well, no more of that! :)

New stuff in Westgaardhia

7qGIsAr.png

R0mJpe6.png

Ifvs65k.png

Crazy project,i see 3 years ahead is planned lol. Will you keep the server up for that long even if you only have like 5 people playing?

Such low numbers a few month after Game release on 19 Dec would most likely result into turning it into a Turbo-server of some kind, so the 3 years is ofcourse just what's the aim if things go well. I guess at the moment though that there will be much more :) But perhaps it dies off quickly anyways, who knows. But.. if it would remain not more than 5 players online I wouldn't have to upgrade the server, and then those 3 years are almost already paid, so yes, the server will most likely be on for at least 2 years no matter player-numbers or my own work-dedication.

Since the activity have died off since launch the rates are all raised.

The 100 crystal coins are also back. ** Added lots of rare items to Uzuka the Trader.

Exp: x1000
Skills/Magic: x100

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
<world id="0" multiplier="1">
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="100" multiplier="1000"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="202" multiplier="500"/>
<stage minlevel="203" maxlevel="999" multiplier="250"/>
</world>
</stages>

The 5 highest levels as of today can claim the reward(Amulet of Protection+3 armor) 1 month after Game Release. Since the rates are so highly increased 5 more will be handed out to the highest levels when servers are closed down before Open-Beta launch on August 23.

Another 10h+ map-update(12h yesterday aswell :) )

Mostly fixed up old stuff - detailed areas and added a lot of monsters. Some new spots in Deadwoods, Sea of Icea(Western) and PoH aswell. Huge updates to Hell/Siath-underground last updates.

Come on peeps, server is on 24/7 til 16 Aug for a 1 week break until we re-launch the 5-month open-beta on 23rd August, get online and start exploring! The rates are x1000! And 100cc in Siath Sanctuary.

More fixed bugs(Swamp, a stair in mines, deadwoods Hydras, etc.

Darkswamp and Sea of Ice got additions and touchups. Ralgar now sells more runes and Uzuka more rares. Today i'll try to add all runes and all items to one or another store inside Siath, might not be able to upload map tonight though due to bad connection so might not be there until tomorrow.

If anyone is interested in being game-master during Open-Beta PM or reply here. Working on the 23rd of August is the requirement and godlike powers is the payment! :)

alright mate I move your file from folder 'Fanboy' to folder 'Possible semi-god' :)

Upgraded Worldforge a bit. You can now TP almost directly to Siath. You can also TP to Worldforge at anytime by typing !stuck or /stuck. This is only here during the Beta.

wapWupB.png

This guy got stuck here 10 years ago. The gods resurrected him as a skeleton and whenever he tries to leave the teleporters take him back to resurrection tile. He would really like some help to get out and would do anything for it :'(

AaswXjH.png

Update:

Added Names and adviced lvl

gBoIw0T.png

You can also write the following commands:

/stuck

This will teleport you to the Worldforge. This has a cooldown on 6 hours so don't get stuck too often ;) If you tp back your location will be logged, so you don't have to file a bugreport about location.

/bugreport TEXT

This saves a message for the server-admins. When you report a message your location is stored, so if there is a mapbug or whatever it is just give a short brief explanation/pointer IF needed.

Last edited:
Glad to see more and more people dropping in every day :) Online-numbers counted on 24/7 are still minimal but nice to see that we're growing! Don't forget to tell your friends and call your distant cousins(all of them) to tell them about Open-Beta launch on Aug 23! :p

Yesterday more NPCs and shops were added, today ill add a new runeshop and the amulet/jewelry npc aswell. Maybe 1-3 more NPCs to make sure all sorts of runes, tools, furniture etc is sold somewhere(eq and weapon is already around Towncentre/Market).

Huge thanks to @Xikini for creating our /stuck and /bugreporting script! And big thanks to Zathnic for reporting like a pro :)

The highscore-lead is still a fight!

dPMFxZI.png

Very nice addition! The text over the map aswell! @Xikini pro

I am main GM now until Open-Beta launch btw so anyone see Oden online just msg for anything!

I just give advice and make the base scripts that I'm requested to make.
Anything beyond that is purely Sinth's design.
I hold no credit for anything.

That's actually true, Xikini is not good at all...so don't ask him for anything - better if he only helps me ;)

9WF1JqR.png

All 8 vocations are now simply and perfectly explained in the Vocation Centre. And there's a cute Vocation Trainer that can teach you all vocations! Promotions are still at the King. The second promotion with lvl 110 req will be finished until Open-Beta!

I5jmBqS.png

There will not be a max-lvl of 100. Most likely at 100 it will be much harder up until 110 and then again to 120, and after that you no longer gain experience from monsters, but there will be 3 quests that each unlock 10 new lvls so that the max would be 150. Once 150 you still do not gain experience, all the way down to 120 again.

Possible stages for Open-Beta

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="20" multiplier="15"/>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="100" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="110" multiplier="1"/>
<stage minlevel="111" maxlevel="120" multiplier="0.1"/>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="130" multiplier="0.01"/>

+ 30 levels thats unlocked through quest-rewards. So basically that gives a max-level on 150 but theres no absolute number.

Thoughts? Perhaps make the Beta-season shorter and up the rewards? I could throw in cash $$ Rewards for highest players aswell but , I think the items handed out will be worth a lot aswell. Anyways.. let's say like this: If the activity dies off too fast after Open-Beta launch there will be a 100$ tournament after just 1 month. Perhaps it will increase to 200$ dollar second month up to 500$ the last. Or something similar.

All depends on the interest of players wanting to compete for cash, for free :p

<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="110" multiplier="1"/>
<stage minlevel="111" maxlevel="120" multiplier="0.1"/>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="130" multiplier="0.01"/>

Wtf? How long should it take to get 1 level at 120 level? Like 4 weeks?

Back