• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Argardh : Knights of Tibia 19 DECEMBER 18:00 CET

Your an idiot. I'll just refer you to my signature.

@Thread

Good luck with your team events.

You're* an idiot.

You still haven't answered my question like you said you did, and now you just become personal and call me an idiot because what? You realise you're wrong?

Cute, I respect that.

PS. You still responded to an idiot's quote even though you said you wouldn't anymore :^)

PS: vanilla is not the base of puddings; sugar, milk and anything to bind those ingredients are.
he isn't talking about pudding, it's a term used for technology lmao
if you were to compare the term to a food it would be ice cream
you can add fudge and nuts to plain vanilla ice cream, with fudge and nuts it is not plain vanilla anymore

now let's get back to talking either ARGARDH or FREE-$$$ mmkay? :) :)

And let me settle your dispute with saying that vanilla is good, but egg-toddy is much better.. and Argardh is 8.6 original unmodified client but severly modified gameplay with its new map. Thanks for the word, now lets carry on:

I just updated the discussion thread for the 5v5/Team-tournament with 3 old pictures of arenas. They might be good enough but, im not a huge fan.. would be awesome if there were some interest in helping out to create some awesome maps. Should be a lot to think about also, what to not put(stairs?) and what is needed(some bonuses like attack-runes, maybe some healing? Maybe 1 tile that heals player standing on it etc)

discussion-thread

Also, if this is my last post here today: Be sure to checkout my mapping thread later! Im uploading 180ish pictures!

Gday mates

he isn't talking about pudding, it's a term used for technology lmao
if you were to compare the term to a food it would be ice cream
you can add fudge and nuts to plain vanilla ice cream, with fudge and nuts it is not plain vanilla anymore

If you'd actually read his post you'd see he used pudding as an example in there saying vanilla is the base of a pudding, referring to vanilla software being the base software.

I know that the correct comparison would be vanilla ice-cream, as this is seen as the plain flavor, yet I didn't make up the pudding out of nowhere.

Thanks again to Zathnic and Somar for good bug-reporting, they are all fixed but waiting with an update until tonight/tomorrow when more new stuff are in place.

Rewards for the December Games is changed:

400$ to winning team
50$ 2nd place
50$ 3rd place

Uff, yesterday I had 3 powercuts while working, one of them(probably, still not sure) happened exactly during a map-save which caused the map to bug-out totally. I had to download the map from the server, so, 2 days gone. Luckily, though, I've been buisy editing items, NPCs and objects mostly so it's not that much gone. Had to re-do some bug-fixes from the reports, but I think they are all fixed once more! Thais dragon-mountain gone! Aswell as PZs and the old Starting place(sorry for not cleaning it up earlier, thought the massive amounts of DLs would keep players out! :p Guess the high-rates cathed up)

Also, now all corpses should be moveable within 1 second. If you find any dead-bodies from monsters that remains unmoveable after 1 second please report.

Argardh.com updated

Also, you can now Download "Argardh Lite 1.0" rar file containing: 8.6, ip-changer along with 3 maps, "intall-guide" and Gameintroduction.txt from the download-page. As soon as I get time over I will make an "Argardh Full 1.0" which will have parts of the map, setting-files, maps, lore-texts and much more!

BRCZ3eW.png

Last edited:
Zathnic:

The door-problem: It's as you thought: It's specific doors that have their item-stats wrong. Epic find mate, I was going to scrub this under the mat but saw it in item.xml today. It's not a priority though, ofcourse, but I'll be going through every item/object before 23rd to make sure everything is 100%. Before I didn't think about it much but, it's damn nice to have everything 100% cleaned-up and proper. All banners have their proper names now though, and a lot of other stuff already fixed(and all you reported), so again.. big thanks! Pro-reports! :)

Still 2-3 days left til server close so if you want to explore and look-around before the launch: now's the time. Boots of haste, timerings, 1000 CC etc at start. Rates x 1000

Still possible to get top 5 level and win an 'Amulet of Protection(+5armor)' that will be handed out on the 23rd AND more importantly ofcourse you will get it 1 month after Game-release. Someone just made a dash from lvl 1 to top-player in 2 days so don't hesitate, go for it! :p

Last edited:
Last 24hish of beta 2.0

edit:

Ended.

Winners of 'Amulet of Protection(armor+5):

ElkyKuI.png

Will bump thread until 23rd with status on updates. What i'm working on until 23:

• Improved Loot (At higher-lvls the loot-system have been real bad, but, since it's not x1000 rates under open-beta this will be a gradual improvement and we will start by taking away OP-items. Further updates after 23rd during Fall will occur monthly(after reports), and all of the changes will be reported to players.
  • Transportation (Boats all along the west-coast and up to the North-sea will be added aswell as about 10 new islands.
  • General small fixes to monsters
  • Map will be slightly smaller, instead of bigger, as some more areas will be cut off. These areas will open up gradually during the fall.

Last edited:
What rates would you want during the 5 month Beta with start on the 23rd? I'm going with 5-10 exp and 1-5 skill/magic as it is now unless I see demand for otherwise.

Stages will be something like:

1-100 x 5-10
100-110x2
110-130x1
130-999x0.5
And there will be possibility of getting ca 20 lvls (at 110+) by questing(2-3 quests).

Schedule:

23 August --> 1 December

Open-Beta

Prices:

The character of highest level can cash out 50$ at these dates:
1 September
1 Oktober
1 November
1 December(100$)

5v5 Team-Tournament Schedule:

23 September (50$)
23 Oktober (50$
23 November(150$, 100 to winner, 50 to 2nd place)

10th December we have a 1-week game. 1 week of build-ups on very high rates, ending with a 5v5 team-tournament where the winning team gets 400$! 2nd and 3rd place gets 50$ each.

100% Free

No donations

Time to gather your forces and set aim for the top!

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to the comptetition for highest lvl, it will be a lot of fun, probably invovlve a lot of killing and wars etc. The 5v5 TT during Open-Beta im a bit sceptical about atm.. not much interest shown.

5v5 Team-Tournament thread:

https://otland.net/threads/ot-5v5-t...free-entry-1000-dollar-in-prices-2016.245104/

I need to see some more player-interest in the 5v5 Team-Tournaments we will hold during Open-Beta or I might scrap the 3 dates from the schedule(and focus all on december 1 week event).

Last edited:
well, i logged in, walked around for a few minutes clicking anything and everything to figure out where to go...

this gravestone does nothing.. it says teleport... but there's no teleport (i clicked it and everything around it too)... the treasure chests gave me a bp of crystal coins which i lost when i went downstairs and died by the monster
wut2.jpg

the only place i can go is down... which is death... ..

wut.jpg

uhhh?

well, i logged in, walked around for a few minutes clicking anything and everything to figure out where to go...

this gravestone does nothing.. it says teleport... but there's no teleport (i clicked it and everything around it too)... the treasure chests gave me a bp of crystal coins which i lost when i went downstairs and died by the monster
wut2.jpg

wut.jpg

uhhh?

Pretty sure the world forge teleports are supposed to be down there and lead you to the gameworld. Maybe Sinth spawned that monster to test something and forgot to remove it?
@Sinth

wut2.jpg

wut.jpg

uhhh?

wut2.jpg

wut.jpg

uhhh?

First beta has ended and second one doesn't start until tomorrow. That's why.

Yeap! All teleporters are down, monster spawned to... kill people :)

Trying to fix the last update atm but having serious problems. Really bad connection(disconnectios and slow speeds) and the UniServer stopped working on my computer same time as the 3-4 latest map-saves destroyed the map(map restored, just lost 10 min). Sabotage or worst timing of random occurance of strange problems? :/Probably have the update on the server already though so all I need is to login there and restart the server, then all TPs will be up but the mini-map blocked with magic walls, until:

1800: CET(Germany, Sweden) tomorrow on 23rd

Update:

Everything good to go, now you can create an account and character and even log-in to walk-around in the Worldforge. The mini-map and 'new-game' are closed off with pillars, and will be opened:

23 August 18:00 CET

Stages between 23 Aug and 1st December:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
<world id="0" multiplier="1">
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="20" multiplier="50"/>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="100" multiplier="20"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="110" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="111" maxlevel="120" multiplier="1"/>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="130" multiplier="0.5"/>
<stage minlevel="131" maxlevel="999" multiplier="0.01"/>
</world>
</stages>

Skills and magic at 5.0

So, easy to level 100 then it's more about not dying and leveling safely by having a strong guild and alliances than it is about grinding/cave-botting!

Don't forget: 50$ To highest level 1 week after Launch! (1 September) ;) :)

Last edited:
so cavebot is allowed?

No, cavebotting is not allowed. Using a macro or bot while training or making runes is however, as long as you are sitting by the computer or next to it. Being AFK a few minutes is no problem(but might result in Kick), but AFK 24/7 with Bots is also "illegal".

New Gameplay-Map:

Edit: Another map :) Both are very big so i'm putting them inside spoilers below:

worldmapnames11.jpg
worldgamemap22.png

Last edited:
3 hours left then it's gametime

STAGES:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
<world id="0" multiplier="1">
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="20" multiplier="50"/>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="100" multiplier="20"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="110" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="111" maxlevel="120" multiplier="1"/>