• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Argardh : Knights of Tibia 19 DECEMBER 18:00 CET

Thanks for the detailed response.
Out of curiosity, and sorry if i missed it, how does claiming castles and territories work? Can they be taken away? Is there a place we can see who controls what territories? That would be cool.
Or is it just in theory and you buy the houses?

Thanks for the detailed response.
Out of curiosity, and sorry if i missed it, how does claiming castles and territories work? Can they be taken away? Is there a place we can see who controls what territories? That would be cool.
Or is it just in theory and you buy the houses?

Np mate thanks for good questions :)

Flags for territories and such will be further evolved(with info-tables in Worldforge and Siath primarily), but right now there's no scripting involved with "region control" or any flagging of who controls what(All regions have their own Statue, though, and all "Factions" have their own flag as can be seen in the Worldforge. It's this stuff we can and will use for this purpose later). There are however bridges and gates you can close for PvP purposes. The thing is that it's supposed to be 100% player-run(the wars/battles for regions). Houses and guildhalls will ofcourse be up to whoever rents it first, but, if you for example have the only guildhall inside a city where another guild owns all the houses - you will have to make friends or fight them until they move as both will be very exposed/vulnerable to the other since guilds and groups will use training-statues and grounds together.

edit:

I want to see the natural alliances and forces evolving the first weeks of gameplay before I continue building on guild/region-war stuff. Maybe we encourage players/groups to build smaller guilds, maybe we try to put regions/alliances against eachother in bigger wars by incentives for that.. whatever is best at the time we'll go with :)

7 day premium account for 1 €? Reasonable?

Last edited:
Lots of updates to Argardh.com(and the images below added to TS):

www.Argardh.com Go check it out to learn more about Argardh: Knights of Tibia. Register at our Forums if you plan to play for a while and let us get to know you!

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Good change? I think both experienced and new players can get an 'Ok' impression from this frontpage no? There's more links and pages on argardh.com but this is the first 3 things you see.. anything missing? So much info that could be displayed :p

This map looks pretty epic dude I'll meet you in Tristrum be there in 5 years I'm running from Hawald
I tried this once around lvl 40. I had to ran from frosts and behemoth in the north. It took me a couple of hours to fight my way trough dragon and hunter spawns. But I made it with the help of an army of undead soldiers. :D

Created some background/wallpaper-images

tibia-argardh.png

argardhknightsoftibia11.jpg

argardhbg.jpg

argardhbg2.jpg

argardhbg3.jpg

argardhbg5.jpg

argardhbg6.jpg

argardhbg7.jpg

Edit: Some updates to mapsection aswell, 3 example-additions:

Click on the link-image to get to the real map:

Last edited:
Hope this contribution from me and @Uinthil makes your morning brother! @Sinth Just click image to get to the map! Took us 2 hours of cutting, cursing and reading old material to produce this!

edit:

orcland33.jpg

orclands.jpg

reiklandregionsmall.jpg

Last edited:
LPJCCeU.png

how did you come up with this name?????????????????????

Ya Rookyard is good :)

Hope this contribution from me and @Uinthil makes your morning brother! @Sinth Just click image to get to the map! Took us 2 hours of cutting, cursing and reading old material to produce this!
reiklandregionsmall.jpg

Nice maps! Good mythical morning(awful youtube-show, don't watch it!) to you 2 mate :)

I actually tried to create 1 2 days ago, but GIMP doesn't let me(I think) :p But there should be some program for that too right?

Checkout argardh.com/items.html if you want a sneak-peak on 'Legendary Items'(All good rares). In the last creation-stage of some 'Unique' rares aswell, items that will be handed out during the christmas holidays to questers and warriors.. will update this post later with pics and info!

Haven't registered yet? Go register: http://www.argardh.info/register.php !

Already registered? Do some map-studies or other library-dwelling over at argardh.com or register at our forums? And help us out bumping this thread to keep this topic at top of Advertisement-section for the duration of our OTServlist advertisement(16-19th).. and ofcourse, most importantly, if you haven't told your mates already it's about time! Massive bonuses to First-Explorers(map-loot)!

EDIT:

otservlist.PNG

Last edited:
To promote the spawning of totally epic red-bull-driven LANs during the christmas and new-years holiday we will have double rates on skill and magic from 19(launch) --> 2 January

December 19 --- > 2 January
Skillrate: x 10
Magic: x6

Loot will also during this time be 3.0, and on January 2nd turned down to 2.0. Giving a massive boost to the loot!

Experience stages un-changed.

Tonight all registered accounts will be given 10 days of premium account (You must have created a character for this to be possible)

Last edited:
Some bugs with Paypal/Znote have occured so cannot take payments now anyways, so, for now both houses and promotions does not require premium account. This will most likely change in a future hopefully not too far away(houses doesn't require rent, so without prem acc for houses there will be problems in future). I think all fast-travels are possible to use with free account but I had plans to make the train-routes for premium only.

Last edited:
Back