• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Argardh : Knights of Tibia 19 DECEMBER 18:00 CET

No DDOS. The computer degenerated rapidly and then started rebooting(power was "cut" and then comp restarted) randomly. Then it went away for 1-2 weeks and during US elections(I posted alot about #PizzaGate, though I can't see how this could be a "cause" for it it's my best guest(although its wild as fk)) it just completely died. Now when I start it it goes on for about 5-6 seconds then shut down and restart..

Laptop(yes, I put same memory in there even though it was suspected to be the source.. yes, "luls" ;) ) was a bit different degeneration but now it's dead from similar cause. I put charger in and it gives the small light on the side but when I press to start it up the light goes off and I have to take out the charger and put it back in just to get the light on again.

No lies but yeah, I know, strange as ****! I worry a bit now that my new comp will get infected from the graphic card somehow.. wouldnt surprise me(more than I already am)

No DDOS. The computer degenerated rapidly and then started rebooting(power was "cut" and then comp restarted) randomly. Then it went away for 1-2 weeks and during US elections(I posted alot about #PizzaGate, though I can't see how this could be a "cause" for it it's my best guest(although its wild as fk)) it just completely died. Now when I start it it goes on for about 5-6 seconds then shut down and restart..

Laptop(yes, I put same memory in there even though it was suspected to be the source.. yes, "luls" ;) ) was a bit different degeneration but now it's dead from similar cause. I put charger in and it gives the small light on the side but when I press to start it up the light goes off and I have to take out the charger and put it back in just to get the light on again.

No lies but yeah, I know, strange as ****! I worry a bit now that my new comp will get infected from the graphic card somehow.. wouldnt surprise me(more than I already am)
are u a tr0ll?? wtf did u threat black hats or what?????? man i think u smoked some good shit

Man idk if you are trolling but a GPU cannot be infected in any way. Only if like you buy some random gpu from a random website with a random name which is not likely true.

GPU = "Motherboard"?

Bought in Cambodia ;)

Either way I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Google 'Stuxnet' and your perspective of what is possible with viruses will change

tfw you're scared that your new computer will get infected by a graphics card
:thinking:

edit: do you think someone's using an xX_cyberweapon_Xx on you lmfao

tfw you're scared that your new computer will get infected by a graphics card
:thinking:

edit: do you think someone's using an xX_cyberweapon_Xx on you lmfao

Kind of obvious "someone" have/is(this virus is definately "cyberweapon" or even super-cyberweapon :D) but that I'm "targeted" might be exaggarated.. I mean, shit happens. No idea if the graphic card can infect further but as said i wouldnt be more surprised than I already am. Why/How can even the graphic card still be malfunctioning(it shuts down from time to time and "restarts" while the PC is on, sometimes the PC freezes along with it)? Something must have gotten inside the "memory" or whatever of it..?

edit: Since it's the only thing from the old computer I have in the new one, that is.

Kind of obvious "someone" have/is(this virus is definately "cyberweapon" or even super-cyberweapon :D) but that I'm "targeted" might be exaggarated.. I mean, shit happens. No idea if the graphic card can infect further but as said i wouldnt be more surprised than I already am. Why/How can even the graphic card still be malfunctioning(it shuts down from time to time and "restarts" while the PC is on, sometimes the PC freezes along with it)? Something must have gotten inside the "memory" or whatever of it..?

edit: Since it's the only thing from the old computer I have in the new one, that is.
You are probably using same storage device like your old one.

Storage device? Hard-drive?(No, haven't tried to put it in yet.. ) Everything is new..

Storage device? Hard-drive?(No, haven't tried to put it in yet.. ) Everything is new..
Then some device on your network is infected and transfering the virus over to your new PC. Or your power socket is broken since you described your laptop lost power over the time.

Only other device on network would be an Iphone(new, no idea what nr) so doubt it would be in there. But graphic cards does have some sort of RAM no? If not it's really strange.. but, ofcourse, the graphic card might just be "injured" somehow and will never effect/spread to this computers hardware. Laptop didn't losee power over the time(or what? what did I descrive??).. it went from good/ok to dead. I wasn't using it the last months but only took it out after the desktop died

Only other device on network would be an Iphone(new, no idea what nr) so doubt it would be in there. But graphic cards does have some sort of RAM no? If not it's really strange.. but, ofcourse, the graphic card might just be "injured" somehow and will never effect/spread to this computers hardware. Laptop didn't losee power over the time(or what? what did I descrive??).. it went from good/ok to dead. I wasn't using it the last months but only took it out after the desktop died
Yes it does have ram modules. It's just temporary data nothing permament. So its not the GPU.

I just hope i'll have time to do bugfixes and connect to my VPS for update and re-start before 19th.. Server has been on now for months without probs so after that I can relax :p

a)Is there same vocations as rl tibia or u make customs?
b)Can i use bot without getting deleted?

Sorry but i tried to read all info and couldnt find the answer, so if you could repply my post i'd appreciate it

No problem! I highly doubt you read all info though, because then you would know and then some! :p

The original 4 and then there are 4 new ones:

Gladiator(modified Knight)
Scout(modified Paladin)
Necromancer(modified Sorcerer)
Citizen(RPG/Depot-chat with only extra ability is highly raised carry capacity)

You can check out more at http://argardh.com/vocations.html

Or check this over-produced 10 minute video covering it all, together with art and some great music :)

Thx info, good video.

I think i will take knight anyway i like to have more hp.

Can i use bot or i get deleted?
becouse i work 12h a day i cant exp a lot but i wanna play this custom

Thanks again

Server re-started with very high rates(x100 x25 x25). Will be on for a few days, will announce shutdown 5-10th sometime.

Cease the last chance to explore the world before our launch on the 19th!

Also, 3 days of OTServlist advertisement bought so expect a start of something epic on the 19th!

Back