• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ARNIA 9.54 100% Custom Server

Just so everybody knows, server is down for maintenance this morning.

When will it be back up again?

Its back up now. We upgraded some hardware last night to solve some of the lag issues, and upgraded the server with some balance changes and new features!

arn please explain addon value....

Say !buyaddon and it should explain itself pretty well. But I'll explain it here for anybody that's new or confused.

• Creature parts have an addon value. When you use a creature part, it gives the addon value to you.
  • You can check the amount of addon value you you have at any time by using !checkaddonvalue.
  • You can buy addons for the outfit you currently have by saying !buyaddon "1" or !buyaddon"2", etc.

Is this Znotes new AAC? It's looks very cool, but you should repair the bugs.
Btw, I am trying the server now :)

HEY, I am stuck at the tutorial where you have to craft a "Tutorial Axe". I accedently threw my morning star in the lava pool, but I used my broadsword instead. So I haven't any Iron Ore to complete my current tutorial :/

BTW, my name is "Warofthetitans" ingame.

Last edited:
When reapear all the herbs?

The herbs found on the ground will reappear when the server is reloaded. Considering that I am patching the server once per day, they will respawn every day.

Wolf pack=Nerf...

Wolf pack currently doesn't scale with anything. So that means its strong at low levels, and un-usable at higher level. Its getting changed soon(tm).

But seriously, its getting changed this week or next.

You should start posting updates on arnia homepage as well. When players who havnt played check the website to make accounts they will read that kind of stuff.

You should start posting updates on arnia homepage as well. When players who havnt played check the website to make accounts they will read that kind of stuff.

Good idea. I plan on updating the homepage every week anyway.

You should post your patch note that are on the forum on the homepage. Not everyone start reading forum cause most of the forum on other ot are pointless.

Sorry I should have been clearer. The patch notes for each week as well as per day will be posted on the front page along with the previou's week's highscore and screenshot contest winners.

I recommend this server, join it and start ur adventure at arnia today!

You know latino public likes this kind of servers, maybe if you go big and make traductions able ingame and in website, you would have call many players attention.

Back