• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ARNIA 9.54 100% Custom Server

are you running as admin?

is your firewall some 300$ piece of crap that blocks everything?

Edit:

We need more archers! Im getting lonely, lv 31... 80 dist.. only other archer besides me is nef in the top 10 high scores ! Gotta show those berserkers and storm heralds we are fun too!

Yes, I'm running as an admin and no, I don't have any fancy firewalls.

Seems like the server itself doesn't let me to join :D

It would be also awesome if you made it harder to get recipes, its stupid how servers been out less than a week and people already have more than half the recipes, or at-least make some recipes super super rare.

It would be also awesome if you made it harder to get recipes, its stupid how servers been out less than a week and people already have more than half the recipes, or at-least make some recipes super super rare.

I have no problem with people having recipes. Thats how I wanted it to work. Having a recipe doesn't change much, it just means you can craft that item. What matters is if you have the materials for that item. Learning recipes was just a way to incentivize people to salvage as much as possible.

Server is down for patch. Will be up in about 45 minutes or less.

Just me or all the item you can craft are knight stuff and archer stuff? No wands/rods in there. No cape at all/helm/legs/spellbook at all . it would be good to see custom item for mage. Spellbook giving out more ML or resist (since our life sucks) Fire resist set,light set,death set ...to allow us to actually survive some of the harder creature cause 310 life per 34 level if say dragon switch target = dead. demonoid = dead ..i dont want to imagine behes,dl,demon or anything of the sort.

Just new wand would be nice and wouldnt require you much job.

Man this 45 min s taking forever...i wanna play!!!! :)

Edit: Still waiting on the NEC summon list btw

I actually think it doesnt, since I crafted a item who uses 15 irons and it gaves the same exp that a Tutorial Axe gives.

Why would you doubt me? I wrote the script that the system runs on. Of course it gives xp the same as the tutorial axe, thats only one type of item. The recipe xp scales with the number of variety of materials. If you have 3 different materials, you get 3x xp.

Lets say i have a knight armor or crown legs. If i dismantle what would be the material output? I wouldnt want to waste an item like that if i wasnt sure it would be worth it.

Lets say i have a knight armor or crown legs. If i dismantle what would be the material output? I wouldnt want to waste an item like that if i wasnt sure it would be worth it.

You get about a fourth or a fifth of the original mats back. I recommend you sell it.

Now that the server is live, people are telling me to put it back in beta. I can't help it if people were lazy at the end of beta and didn't report as many bugs as they should have.
Oh, thank god for that you aren't lazy, a lot of reported were in full release. Also some ppl saw/killed your char while botting, rly I don't know what to think about it... Admin using cheats, that remind me some old shitty servers. You put a lot time into this server, please don't ruin it like that.

Oh, thank god for that you aren't lazy, a lot of reported were in full release. Also some ppl saw/killed your char while botting, rly I don't know what to think about it... Admin using cheats, that remind me some old shitty servers. You put a lot time into this server, please don't ruin it like that.

Some people saw my char botting? Huh? I would never, have never botted on my server. If your talking about Krasz killing my character Arnius last night, I was asleep after working on the server all day, and I left something heavy sitting on my f1 key, which is perfectly okay.

The topic of corruption in regards to me, should be beneath discussion.

I want to really check this server out but this whole accusation of the admin being corrupt is changing my mind.

I dont care how good a server is, if the admin/s that run it are corrupt it kills it.

I want to really check this server out but this whole accusation of the admin being corrupt is changing my mind.

I dont care how good a server is, if the admin/s that run it are corrupt it kills it.

Didnt you just read what I wrote? I anything BUT corrupt. As far as I know, there arn't even any bots for client version 9.54. I was afk training on top of the dp (the most obvious location).

Back