• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc it's pokemon ot. Didn't read the first page?
It clearly says you start off as a poke trainer and have to catch many pokemons with pokeballs to win this poke league.

3308qav.jpg

they fucking made Pemus nick but i never use that on servers heheuehueheuehu

Still wondering if this site is going to see any final design before the release.

So you guys know the survivability of the sharpshooter and assassin are the same. The assassin passive is unreliable and effects nothing. As for dps the assassin is better. I asked for it to be tested once, however, it was tested w/o changing enchants and when i mentioned this I was simply told 'it was better'. Which ofc I knew it wasn't. One thing I had pointed out was back in the first era I played the assassin spell that gave crit buff was changed to give atk speed as well soooooooooo.. It basically matches the sharpshooters passive but on command.

I think the sharpshooters passive needs to be changed slightly. It was so frustrating when your passive kicks in on the last or second to last hit on a monster then it lasts for x amount of time and in this time you're not attacking any other monsters. Maybe change it so that its 30% extra attack speed for the next x number of hits rather than x time?

Error! This character name already exists, please choose another one!

Rip Snizzle Snap.

Error! This character name already exists, please choose another one!

Rip Mediocre Snizzle....

Status
Not open for further replies.