• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blinkz Cmon, Gaal have said several times he got shit to do in real life. If u want him to make some fucking teaser send him some money so he can skip work for a day. I rather know he works on it than knowing he wasting time on a fucking teaser when he can be fixing the server :)
Teaser can be a screenshot of a changed temple even lmao. literally can be anything doesn't need to be anything extensive or time consuming.

Teaser can be a screenshot of a changed temple even lmao. literally can be anything doesn't need to be anything extensive or time consuming.
Then you would cry it's fucking bullshit he's not making any progress and just lying all the time about doing anything and putting up randoms screenshots so we would fuck off and he's liar and pass the project to someone else.

In other words. Fuck off already. He doesn't owe you damn thing so stop acting all entitled and shit.

i have personally lost interest + hope for this project, shame cause this used to be one of my fav servers ever.

Poor fucking you. That's really terrible loss for whole gaming community and Gaal will never get over it.
Good job, you ruined his life, asshole.

Then you would cry it's fucking bullshit he's not making any progress and just lying all the time about doing anything and putting up randoms screenshots so we would fuck off and he's liar and pass the project to someone else.

In other words. Fuck off already. He doesn't owe you damn thing so stop acting all entitled and shit.

Poor fucking you. That's really terrible loss for whole gaming community and Gaal will never get over it.
Good job, you ruined his life, asshole.
Holy shit you are a cry baby bitch. Your life must really suck to get so emotional over a tibia thread. QQ faggot

Holy shit you are a cry baby bitch. Your life must really suck to get so emotional over a tibia thread. QQ faggot
Oh the sweet irony. You are the only one constantly complaining in this thread, literally all the time. When someone points that out you go into offensive-defensive apeshit mode.
Also, how sad and pathetic your life must be to be judging someone's else life over 1 post on forum.

I smell a lock thread coming not quite sure if I am right but @Kopytko of Doom did you even read gaals comment on his last post in the thread?
Yeah. What about it?

Hello guys,
I have no good news yet.
Will have good news soon hopefully.
Hi everyone,
Ascalon is coming back after LOTS of bugs fix and tons of new stuff (that being tested, not like before :p)
Website with a countdown will be online soon
Cant give a date yet but I'm guessing around 1-2 months for launch.
Site will go online max 2 weeks from now.
Hi guys,
No good news for now, still working on the
Project and making everything ready for launch.
No good news yet, sorry guys, will have news soon hopefully (no hate plx).
Preparing the beta to start in around a month.
I'm sorry it takes so long but in the end, it will be worth the waiting.
I'm truly sorry for disappearing like that, I got no good news yet sadly though.
More news and a finished website in the near future.
No good news about beta yet, have patience guys. :oops:

if thats not enough for u not to believe hes a scumbag then go fuck yourself

if thats not enough for u not to believe hes a scumbag then go fuck yourself
You dont have to wait to see good news in this thread, since you're not interesring with it. Keep your dirty comments away from here. Real supporters of Ascalon don't have to see you&your comments&anyone like you&any other comments like yours.

Why is the thread even here? Its obviously not coming back anytime soon or it will not be that much different from before.

Rules say: Don't advertise an OTS that will take more than a week(7 days) to be opened for all players, else moderators could delete its thread. And threads about inactive or closed ot servers can be locked if necessary by mods.

This is cleary a fake thread with false claims from the owner. Its an awesome server own by someone who doesnt have time to invest in it. Which is fine btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.