• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server will stay online till we will finish to add more content, test and finish fix old content.
I'm sorry this didnt go as planned, but we're still here and we're not leaving...

More news coming soon.
:)
But you're offline :( why do you lie to me...

It's a fact that Gaal focusses on a few amount of players who don't follow the rules but don't get punished for it or just slightly. This way the bigger crowd gets pushed away and as always those few favoured ones get bored after a while as well since well... no players lol. In which the server ends on number '0' again.

sad, make me main admin i tell you what to do, and other guys of stuff then you have best server ever yo!
Yeah, I gave a heap of great ideas to add to make the beginning different, but all of it got ignored and it died off just as fast as every other season so.. FeelsBadMan

Yeah, I gave a heap of great ideas to add to make the beginning different, but all of it got ignored and it died off just as fast as every other season so.. FeelsBadMan
Probably not as much ignored as there were no people to realise those ideas.

sad, make me main admin i tell you what to do, and other guys of stuff then you have best server ever yo!
Ideas are not a problem. This server needs good scripters in the first place. With all due respect to Gaal, his updates were extremely bugged, felt sloppy and rushed. The era before, when crimson desert was introduced approximately 95% npcs were bugged.

???????????

I gave input well before he even launched it this season. Get your useless comment outta here mate
bitch, can you read? i just said that there were no people to realise it, in sense, gaal either has his completely unrealistic vision of server or he cant fucking script. do you really need eli5 version of everything?

So? Any news? Like "Hello, server is gone forever, bye" or "Hello, we are doing something" or "Hello, kys already majestic with your bullshitterry".

So? Any news? Like "Hello, server is gone forever, bye" or "Hello, we are doing something" or "Hello, kys already majestic with your bullshitterry".
As far as i know gaal said hes planning to reopen it before the end of this year

Status
Not open for further replies.