• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best ot ever! but then again.. the exp is kinda low and the server resets too much anyways its the best if it didn't reset and if only it had more exp

please please please i can't w8 work hard gaal i need ascalon be online now not tomorrow i can't tell how i affront myself i play in masiyah do u know affront like this??!!!! open ascalon nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cant give a date yet but I'm guessing around 1-2 months for launch.
Site will go online max 2 weeks from now.

Probably he meant 1-2 years

I can wait till the summer holidays :p

Just add some sick stuff to make the server even better. Glad to see ppl are back working on this!

put in some main quest from tibia rl with mega tier items or someting with %atk bonuses and pvp events for tokens maybe, i'm happy the project still going on xD

the point of open tibia wasn't to create/implement real tibia
uhm sorry to bust your bubble but the point of open tibia was to double the exp of "real tibia" and add a bit higher loot chance + free premium ^-^

uhm sorry to bust your bubble but the point of open tibia was to double the exp of "real tibia" and add a bit higher loot chance + free premium ^-^
if so then how come the vast majority of the community has moved away from that?
or at least it was, now these days you just download and run an rl map server and ask for money and call it custom

if so then how come the vast majority of the community has moved away from that?
or at least it was, now these days you just download and run an rl map server and ask for money and call it custom

"we added an event from otland and also we made a "custom" donation wand that does 20 more dmg than any other wands in game! our server is custom you should play it!" -- every "Custom" RL Map these days

when will ascalon return?

if ascalon is back online can i get the link so i can make a new account please? this was/is my favorite OT

ascalonworld.com doesnt work for me btw, just incase you post that.

ascalon is currently offline and is in development phase for 1 or 2 more months but i will come back online eventually

Thank you for letting me know, i hope it will be soon!!:) -- i miss this server greatly

well you kinda pointed it out? the community MOVED that way.

the actual point was to make a real server. a copy of actual tibia. thats where it began bruh

& most popular servers are still realmap but who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.