• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't recall
but ok (not being sarcastic)
there's always botters on any server but i don't remember seeing shit for botters, only a few that i remember and got banned

There was 2 ppl who got unbanned as soon as gaal got on. So they could been banned for 2 hours. I sadly dont remeber the names but i remeber where they botted and it was at the quest door in ghouls second was in vampires. And both got unbanned as soon as gaal came back

There was 2 ppl who got unbanned as soon as gaal got on. So they could been banned for 2 hours. I sadly dont remeber the names but i remeber where they botted and it was at the quest door in ghouls second was in vampires. And both got unbanned as soon as gaal came back

Ohh then it's not me :D :D

burak was the one botting 24/7 and never getting banned :D
yeah but didn't he eventually get perma banned?
he did get banned but i don't remember how long
probably 1 day like everyone else is saying but I'm pretty sure he got permad

yeah but didn't he eventually get perma banned?
he did get banned but i don't remember how long
probably 1 day like everyone else is saying but I'm pretty sure he got permad
He never got permad!

Seems to me that the owner bans the botters he does not know or like and does not ban the ones that he likes, botters ruin such a good server :( i might as well not play here either

Seems to me that the owner bans the botters he does not know or like and does not ban the ones that he likes, botters ruin such a good server :( i might as well not play here either
Nah, he bans every botter. But somehow unbans them the next day. Atleast thats how it was before

It's coz most of the botters went and whined 24/7 on Gaals skype, poor man has soft heart ;(

If you ban botters that have donated they will just charge back lol

Last eras I made a mistake and wasnt strict enough,
This time we wont make these mistakes.

No good news yet, sorry guys, will have news soon hopefully (no hate plx).
I hope and believe in you ;)

Last eras I made a mistake and wasnt strict enough,
This time we wont make these mistakes.

No good news yet, sorry guys, will have news soon hopefully (no hate plx).
The fox is not impressed... ;)

AZuVCKk.jpg

WEW
It's been like 2 days after comeback was announced and there's already the same old boring, stupid and leading nowhere bot discussion. Every fucking time. Every single fucking time. Those little faggots just sit there and give me this stupid discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.