• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, there are more servers out there that needing players and are quite fun from what i've heard (Archlight, deathzot for example.

Deathzot and Arclight "need" players ? "Fun" ?
i hope ur not wasting ur time playing them instead of working on ascalon

New Ascalon ;
f4bfc1221dc6c046081e3699dfaf4af7.png

You should pass this project on to somebody who has the time and resources to work on it
den he wont be making the muneyzzz, and everything is about muneyzz

Hello everyone,
I was away for a few weeks, family stuff.

About the project, like some mentioned, Ascalon is not p2w and you wont make any money out of it.
The goal here is to have fun, and more positive stuff, that's what the developers getting, nothing more.
If someone doesnt like the fact that I'm the one whose managing this project, I'm sorry. I aint going anywhere.
The coming soon will stay here till the date of the beta is confirmed.
No good news about beta yet, have patience guys. :oops:

Have a great week !

sorry we were not patient enough
take all of ur time i may aswell give u some of my lifetime if u dont have enough

Hello everyone,
I was away for a few weeks, family stuff.

About the project, like some mentioned, Ascalon is not p2w and you wont make any money out of it.
The goal here is to have fun, and more positive stuff, that's what the developers getting, nothing more.
If someone doesnt like the fact that I'm the one whose managing this project, I'm sorry. I aint going anywhere.
The coming soon will stay here till the date of the beta is confirmed.
No good news about beta yet, have patience guys. :oops:

Have a great week !
You don't need any patience from anyone. Just do whatever you need to do, and don't let anyone blame out your job..

Well it's basically just needing to show your playerbase some type of progress. A little teaser here and there doesn't hurt

Blinkz Cmon, Gaal have said several times he got shit to do in real life. If u want him to make some fucking teaser send him some money so he can skip work for a day. I rather know he works on it than knowing he wasting time on a fucking teaser when he can be fixing the server :)

Blinkz Cmon, Gaal have said several times he got shit to do in real life. If u want him to make some fucking teaser send him some money so he can skip work for a day. I rather know he works on it than knowing he wasting time on a fucking teaser when he can be fixing the server :)

how do we know hes working on it when he doesn't say anything but "sorry no time"?

even some pictures would be nice, a teaser doesn't have to be a video lol.

i have personally lost interest + hope for this project, shame cause this used to be one of my fav servers ever.

Well it's basically just needing to show your playerbase some type of progress. A little teaser here and there doesn't hurt

Ye i agree. The hype needs to go on or else less players will join.
how do we know hes working on it when he doesn't say anything but "sorry no time"?

even some pictures would be nice, a teaser doesn't have to be a video lol.

i have personally lost interest + hope for this project, shame cause this used to be one of my fav servers ever.

I agree with you, even tho im waiting to nolife this server, interest have been lost from many ppl, some pictures wouldnt hurt and wont take long to pu togheter.

Status
Not open for further replies.