• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
asasa.png

I am bored to see this screen afffffff :(

Where can I download the client?

The final design of the website seems to be delaying pretty hard :/.

I feel the same way with releasing it on a Sunday. It makes no sense to me and o know for a fact nobody bitches about if he would release it today. It's not like he paid for a countdown or anything like that. Soooooo @Gaal if you know that the server is finished just release it today mate

Last edited:
The worst thing any dev. can do, is releasing a server earlier than expected. This will create even more frustration and trust issues than a delay. I'm sure a lot of people have actually planned their weekend towards the release and getting it on early in a "Blink(z)", will do more harm than good.

Everything can't be planned around your schedule!
Someone will always be busy and disappointed, no matter when the release is.

The worst thing any dev. can do, is releasing a server earlier than expected. This will create even more frustration and trust issues than a delay. I'm sure a lot of people have actually planned their weekend towards the release and getting it on early in a "Blink(z)", will do more harm than good.
Hmm you just said planned their weekend towards the release? Sunday is the last day of the weekend so there should be no planning there lmao. And releasing early is not a bad thing what so ever like you are trying to claim. Look at beta's of major games not related to tibia that have released day or 2 early and the feedback they get from it. 99% is people so happy that they get to play it one day early, the nostalgia is insane. Also what time in America roughly is it suppose to release.

Hmm you just said planned their weekend towards the release? Sunday is the last day of the weekends so there should be no planning there lmao. And releasing early is not a bad thing what so ever like you are trying to claim. Look at beta's of major games not related to tibia that have released day or 2 early and the feedback they get from it. 99% is people so happy that they get to play it one day early, the nostalgia is insane. Also what time in America roughly is it suppose to release.
There is, since sunday is still a day in the weekend it's counted towards the weekend. There are always people that will put an activity or job that has to be done on sunday towards saturday, so they can start the server at ease with the least amount of pressure on their shoulders. Some people might even have a free day off on monday, I dont know how crazy people go towards the release of ascalon. Other than that major games are not ascalon and ascalon is not releasing their beta. If you just put it on at instant, the amount of people joining will not be the same as releasing at the set date.

If you think I'm posting in my own behalf, you are wrong. I just got called for a job (teacher primary school), which takes a tremendous amount of work to begin with (if you have any experience in that job), so I might not even be able to start ascalon until wednesday :). The only thing I'd like to see a perfect beginning for a server I've enjoyed numerous times, so I can only wish the best to their schedule and the way the devs have it all planned and not the selfish perspective you are trying to push forward here.

I believe the release in america will be around 10-11am roughly? :)

Last edited:
Sunday release is fine. Honestly it's prob not best to login right as it launches because the first isle is going to be packed. I really hate the beginning of servers but that's how it goes.. it's going to be packed.

There is, since sunday is still a day in the weekend it's counted towards the weekend. There are always people that will put an activity or job that has to be done on sunday towards saturday, so they can start the server at ease with the least amount of pressure on their shoulders. Some people might even have a free day off on monday, I dont know how crazy people go towards the release of ascalon. Other than that major games are not ascalon and ascalon is not releasing their beta. If you just put it on at instant, the amount of people joining will not be the same as releasing at the set date.

If you think I'm posting in my own behalf, you are wrong. I just got called for a job (teacher primary school), which takes a tremendous amount of work to begin with (if you have any experience in that job), so I might not even be able to start ascalon until wednesday :). The only thing I'd like to see a perfect beginning for a server I've enjoyed numerous times, so I can only wish the best to their schedule and the way the devs have it all planned and not the selfish perspective you are trying to push forward here.

I believe the release in america will be around 10-11am roughly? :)
Honestly don't care to argue about it, but I'm not saying to release in an instant.... Obviously he would have to say like "server will release in 4-5 hours" plenty of time for everyone to see

Wasnt there no beta? like for few days to test if everything is working fine? Ascalon already started so often with bugs and huge problems cuz there was no try out :(

and im fucking drunk sas fcuk aeee you akkn tmmori

Status
Not open for further replies.