• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home.. 4 hours left on countdown. I need to see someone trustworthy to confirm this download. Not speaking to gaal I don't trust him..

Ascalon Client always had a virus, but it isn't dangerous I think.
It might be antibot or something other.

it's entirely the same client as the one used by fare. Just changed the connective id.

Will donations be disabled at launch or will it be fixed soon before?
Its possible to donate now :)

I donated trough zaypay and didnt get my points dunno if its bugged but i will update you guys when gaal answer my mail

The client has always been like that, even with fare its safe....

Sooo. I dont know if anyone remembers people running arround with t6 items last time at lvl 10 and scrapping them for cash and ruin entire server economy?
this happened because of those op shopshits for 10 points.
you get 50 points for 5$ which easily lets people pump up with A SHITTON of those scrolls. Hope you take them out til 1 week after server start or smth.

mmm Those lotto tickets should be removed and then put back in as lotto tickets with level base rewards. That way everyone gets level appropriate rewards and they can't be used by low levels to skip 'content' or easily walk through it.

mmm Those lotto tickets should be removed and then put back in as lotto tickets with level base rewards. That way everyone gets level appropriate rewards and they can't be used by low levels to skip 'content' or easily walk through it.
you can get items you can sell for 20cc+. money gets irrelevant this way and some "lucky" people can just afford anything.

Sooo. I dont know if anyone remembers people running arround with t6 items last time at lvl 10 and scrapping them for cash and ruin entire server economy?
this happened because of those op shopshits for 10 points.
you get 50 points for 5$ which easily lets people pump up with A SHITTON of those scrolls. Hope you take them out til 1 week after server start or smth.
they have level requirements if you havent noticed, you cant be so powerful early

Can't donate cause PayPal ghey!

EDIT: Anyone wanna donate for me and I pay you in Amazon GC xD?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.