• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The topic of "botting"

Hopefully people will now better understand the reason why I have never tried to prohibit the use of bots in my server. If real tibia (and a lot of other games) fail at preventing bots, how am I going to stop it? How is it fair that some people get away with it and others don't? It becomes frustrating to players when bots are illegal because the only people who are at an advantage are those who are more skilled at hiding the fact they bot. This is why my philosophy is: you shouldn't ban botters, but you should reward people for manually playing the game. It make's everyone happier and is much better for the community as a whole.

And at the same time you did that, You removed all the fun for the manually player. By adding auto looter, Soul to use spells.

And at the same time you did that, You removed all the fun for the manually player. By adding auto looter, Soul to use spells.
I don't see it the same way you do... U need to utilize your soul on deathzot, u can't just spam best spell and use potions lmao

@The topic of "botting"

Hopefully people will now better understand the reason why I have never tried to prohibit the use of bots in my server. If real tibia (and a lot of other games) fail at preventing bots, how am I going to stop it? How is it fair that some people get away with it and others don't? It becomes frustrating to players when bots are illegal because the only people who are at an advantage are those who are more skilled at hiding the fact they bot. This is why my philosophy is: you shouldn't ban botters, but you should reward people for manually playing the game. It make's everyone happier and is much better for the community as a whole.

Not trying is giving up, imo
^-^
If someone got away once or twice or even more, doesnt mean he wont get caught ever.

5n5cb6.png

hdkgcryuifcipjtphexoihmezqbhqvxcwvcsbbralifgkzrdovigehmzrfglpqemizlugbngmxdacguazysvnqyoicbwugkvesyk

TOMMOROW 21.00! SAME ARENA REAL BETS REAL MONEY! REAL FIGHT JOIN US TOMMOROW! FAIR FIGHTS! ASCALON ARENA LOOKING FOR PLAYERS ANY LEVEL TO FIGHT IN LEGENDARY ARENA! GET YOUR CAMERAS GUYS THATS GONNA BE HUGE!

hdkgcryuifcipjtphexoihmezqbhqvxcwvcsbbralifgkzrdovigehmzrfglpqemizlugbngmxdacguazysvnqyoicbwugkvesyk

TOMMOROW 21.00! SAME ARENA REAL BETS REAL MONEY! REAL FIGHT JOIN US TOMMOROW! FAIR FIGHTS! ASCALON ARENA LOOKING FOR PLAYERS ANY LEVEL TO FIGHT IN LEGENDARY ARENA! GET YOUR CAMERAS GUYS THATS GONNA BE HUGE!
What's that wep man? :eek:

Damn mac, I would love to play this again, since I was one of the richest last time out. Now it aint possible :(

I know you're trying, I really do, but please stop destroying the server with your fixes. It's just bad

let's not call it destroying the server but sure some of the changes are questionable such as changing boss loots, reducing sets, changing doom drags when ppl already killed hundreds of em
but overall I think that the changes gaal is making are good for the server

How is he destroying it? If he didn't change things, it would be too easy. There's a reason most of the "Top" players are getting bored. They burned through all the content way too fucking quick.

I and many of my team still find the server enjoyable as hell. When Gaal gets some actual content updates (not bugfixes, even though there are still bugs that need to be fixed) then it gets even better for the people who decided not to play the game 24/7 for a week.

Lol, when I downloaded the custom client, it only can be opened in VLC (without working)

Status
Not open for further replies.