• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
We updated some files few weeks ago, try redownload the client.

redownloaded both clients still cant connect

btw about the xp rate in official release I dont think that it need to be changed its a good rate its just ppl bot 24/7 and play :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact me if you need an adveristiment in my website (free)
You just need Image + ot name

Visite my website:- Wason-basics.tk

Yeah people been playing 6 time from 1-300 but 90% of them only botted. its pretty easy to spot when you see a lvl600 with only 3 quest completed.

I think this server die because it lets people bot. It forced them too. Be great to have some real antibot mechanism or delete on sight botter. But yeah people dont wanna play games anymore they want lvls hand to them for free. Why dont we start lvl600 and max lvl is 600 while were at it.

Yeah people been playing 6 time from 1-300 but 90% of them only botted. its pretty easy to spot when you see a lvl600 with only 3 quest completed.

I think this server die because it lets people bot. It forced them too. Be great to have some real antibot mechanism or delete on sight botter. But yeah people dont wanna play games anymore they want lvls hand to them for free. Why dont we start lvl600 and max lvl is 600 while were at it.

ye why would u play 6 times over and over again the fun is gone so u just bot it lol CUZ U CAN :D

I love this server. The setup and features make it unique and fun, however playing it start to finish has made it boring, even with all the new updates. Maybe a complete overhaul, new map and all should be done so next era it won't be the same leveling

I love this server. The setup and features make it unique and fun, however playing it start to finish has made it boring, even with all the new updates. Maybe a complete overhaul, new map and all should be done so next era it won't be the same leveling

That's tough, you're basically implying he makes a brand new server by saying to complete overhaul the map

Played this server till lvl 450.

My sugestions:
1. Make more spells. Get 2 spells per (spell level), not just one as it is. Make them different, like one is a big rounded aoe and other is a line or cone with different spect. This will get more diversity for players.
2. You can lower the XP rate, but make more low lvl content for them. As long as players have new content it will be fun to play and level up.
3. Change the OUTFITS quests. A good exemple is the EXPLORER SOCIETY OUTFIT, once you will have to play a big questline to get it. Farming toons of shit monsters to get 100/100/100 materials its fucking boring and its not worth of our time (atleast for me).
4. Get a decent STAFF team, for events and support.
5. Make it a long-time server. Reset is sad for a non 24/7 player.

Ill be expecting news for this server. Best custom server i have played so far. I would love to support it.

What do you think about these changes -

* Clubs for priest? slower skill progress than zerk and crus and they will have their own clubs arsenal.
* Crusaders have the best shield skill progress rate?
* Daggers for Assassins(sword skill)? slower skill progress than zerk and crus.

Or

Go for second promotion ?

* Clubs for priest? slower skill progress than zerk and crus and they will have their own clubs arsenal.
Yeah, why not.
* Crusaders have the best shield skill progress rate?
I agree. Crusaders should be more defensive.
* Daggers for Assassins(sword skill)? slower skill progress than zerk and crus.
Sounds interesting.
Go for second promotion ?
I would love to see second promotion. :)
But remember to balance everything...

why slower skill progress makes no sense just make melee all normal besides crusader he can be faster in shielding skill

and second promotion why not but assassins melee dont think is a good idea maybe make assassin throw stars or daggers not sword just distance with stars daggers knifes etc would be cool

I got some ideas.

Change starter voc called "Archer" to"Scout" or something. At first promotion you can choose to go Sharpshooter(Ranged) or Assassin Melee.
or
Make a whole different starter vocation and new promotions.. Starter Voc: Scout. Promo: Assassin(Daggerstyle with stealth, burst damage) or Spellblade (Dagger style with Magic Enhancement spells. Damage over time)

2. Second Promotion: (This is all something I just tought of on the spot. Can probably make this alot better if intrested)

How about making them specialize in something? I mean go from Wizard to either Pyromancer (Use Fire mainly) Warlock (Use curses and death damage)

Examples of all current vocation second promotions:
Wizard
->Pyromancer(Fire)
->Warlock (Death)
->Cyro (Ice)

Priest
-> Arch Priest (Burst Heals)
-> Chanter (Buffs and overtime Heals)

Crusader
-> Guardian (Low cooldown on Manus Arco and more utility spells. + Thorns damage?-> Deal damage to anything that attacks you) <- this guy keeps everyone alive.
->Templar (Better defensive spells and more self healing, but 25% damage debuff at all timesThis is the boss tanking tank you want.

Berserker
-> Gladiator(AoE damage and Damage over time spells)
-> Warlord (Single Target damage with lifesteal)
-> Destroyer(Burst Single Target damage with low defence. Can only use two-handed weapons) Kill or be killed kinda thing.

Sharpshooter
->Ranger (Single Target burst)
-> Hunter(Single target damage over time with pets. Pets like 1 dps and 1 for tanking)

Assassin
-> Stalker (Melee vocation using daggers. Can go invisible forever. First attack always crits. Very low defence. Some spells for evading attacks) High Burst
->Saboteur (Ranged vocations using crossbows in both hands. Low defence with burst damage and crowd control like silence and disarms.) (Disarm = Other person can't attack.) I can't remember what that cc was called on ascalon xD

I just realized this is starting to get way too long... Well just tell me if it sounds intresting and I will probably post more. :D

I wrote more on some of my promotion ideas because there was not much to say to clearify what I mean on some of them.

You're nailing it with your ideas.
Post some more Miku, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.