• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I stopped hoping. Gaal/Team is notorious for the use of "sorry" and "something" and "wrong"

Back to Wildstar

Guys I'm sorry but I was wrong again.
Site is active, I know it's not done..
But I had some problems with my job that took my time :-(
Launch is still on 4/10

Guys I'm sorry but I was wrong again.
Site is active, I know it's not done..
But I had some problems with my job that took my time :-(
Launch is still on 4/10
Yea, site is on. I just logged in to post it :)

Edit:The first account has been created ;)

Who made archer named Deepling? o_O
Someone trying to copy me? :p :p :p
I guess someone is bored who steal names from people who posted in thread :p

That's why my forum name is something I will never use ingame :D. Good to see the website on!

Lol ahahaha I took Knight Burak, but someone stole my other names; Mage Burak and Burak ahahha LMAO :D :D

I took Tenebris instead of Shade ;)
Someone stole Shade tho, I cri every time..

Yeah I stopped hoping. Gaal/Team is notorious for the use of "sorry" and "something" and "wrong"

Back to Wildstar
Wildstar is cool :) U on Jabbit? I will start there soon^^ Btw. there is not anything else they could do exept saying sorry. If things go continously wrong that might be due to the fact none of the devs has studied game design thus they cant be expected to know how to deal with such matters or to adapt the right changes right off the bat^^

@Gaal , I know the website isn't finished yet, but I hope the warrior, druid and wizard are not premium anymore? And can be collected now as well?

Also the mounts collected by using a silver brooch, it would be nice to see them all count towards the bonus, this will make silver brooches a currency that people would trade with.

Last edited:
I have a good idea who took everyone's names, we will see I guess

I have a good idea who took everyone's names, we will see I guess
It almost seems automated, like the entire top 30 names from previous era are picked.

So glad that it's launching on Sunday! Away for Friday/Saturday so it'll be Sunday before I know it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.